Important World Change

DeletedUser

Well this is not a troll.

The secrets are out. check your reports section for their location.

This world just entered an interesting phase

DeletedUser

First secret has spawned and it is deep inside I.W.A territory. maybe this may start a war between I.W.A and Norse to control the secret

DeletedUser

Cartography! Send the noblemen I.W.A. and you'll be able to make the best maps and all that jazz.

DeletedUser47445

Well this is not a troll.
The secrets are out. check your reports section for their location.

This world just entered an interesting phase

5055032357_69d1d1be72.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115516

Cartography! Send the noblemen I.W.A. and you'll be able to make the best maps and all that jazz.

Will be in our possession shortly. I'll be very disappointed if I do not instantly become the best map maker to ever live.

DeletedUser115757

There is no secret in our continent ?!!

Wutda ?!

DeletedUser

One more secret is out and this is in Firm tribe's territory. Looks like slow may make a move on Firm to take the secret.

Why do game staff hate small tribes so much that they spawn secrets inside their territory. Its like putting a bull-eye on their back

Irontusk

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
One more secret is out and this is in Firm tribe's territory. Looks like slow may make a move on Firm to take the secret.

Why do game staff hate small tribes so much that they spawn secrets inside their territory. Its like putting a bull-eye on their back

In case you're being serious... I don't think we have any control over where they spawn ;)

edit: and the only people with access to world settings like that have no vested interested in TW politics

DeletedUser115516

I think they're just placed (may be wrong and it's just random) to encourage wars, but yeah it does seem that the smaller tribes are put at a disadvantage, although I'm sure it's not intentional, they're just put on tribes borders.

DeletedUser116125

This world is getting interesting. Let's hope the hugging stopsxD

DeletedUser103537

Why do people care about a few secrets spawning. How I see it they really are unimportant takes like 20-24 secrets to win the world so having 1 secret this early is just a waist of time.

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Why do people care about a few secrets spawning. How I see it they really are unimportant takes like 20-24 secrets to win the world so having 1 secret this early is just a waist of time.

The awkward moment when all the top tribes just continue warring as if it was a dominance world.

Small tribes get all the secrets decide to Merge and game over World won.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
It'd be interesting if 100% dominance (or a majority dominance) was hit before the required number of secrets needed to win were even released in the world. :D Wonder what Inno would do.

DeletedUser47445

My bet would be nothing. In the case of majority dominance, definitely nothing. I highly doubt a tribe could ever get 100% before the secrets got released.

MR.MR

The secrets released after 120 days of w75. Even if every player on the server grew and farmed like Two Nerds, there would only be 7000 villages in one tribe, not the 16500 needed for 100% dominance.

DeletedUser116125

farming like 2 nerds pff do you know who i am?

-Baldur

MR.MR

You are the god almighty, baldur, but can't argue with the numbers for this comparison, no account has more villages or more farmed than 2n1a, hence my use of them for making the point.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
My bet would be nothing. In the case of majority dominance, definitely nothing. I highly doubt a tribe could ever get 100% before the secrets got released.

Well, I imagine it could be possible if a lot of players voluntarily mass deleted and the rest of the players played TribalHugs. :D

The secrets released after 120 days of w75.
120 days. There are currently only 4 secrets out, two of which are he same. lol.

pff do you know who i am?

-Baldur

Certainly that is a problem because if you don't know who you are, then how is anybody else supposed to know? I have you in my skype contacts, so I'm sure if we get together, I think maybe we can figure out your name or come up with a new one. How about "Bubbles"? Bubbles sounds like a nice, deceptive name. What do you think? :p