Important World Change

DeletedUser116125

Certainly that is a problem because if you don't know who you are, then how is anybody else supposed to know? I have you in my skype contacts, so I'm sure if we get together, I think maybe we can figure out your name or come up with a new one. How about "Bubbles"? Bubbles sounds like a nice, deceptive name. What do you think? :p

That's the funny part no one knows who i am ( i just farm for ghostbusters. acc do timings and lead when the leader is away ). Hidden gem leader of sex did a troll post photoshopping the top 3 of this world talking like i am a god. Then 2n1a did a forum post to follow up on the troll about how great i am.

monstaz2

You are the god almighty, baldur, but can't argue with the numbers for this comparison, no account has more villages or more farmed than 2n1a, hence my use of them for making the point.

All hail Baldur the lord of World 75. The light in the darkness, the flame in the night.

DeletedUser64969

That's the funny part no one knows who i am ( i just farm for ghostbusters. acc do timings and lead when the leader is away ). Hidden gem leader of sex did a troll post photoshopping the top 3 of this world talking like i am a god. Then 2n1a did a forum post to follow up on the troll about how great i am.

The forum post was best :lol: I couldn't help myself....