Premades?

arabela

Your agenda is obvious to anybody that wasn't born yesterday. The only thing greater than your penchant for deceit is your inability to do it well. Let's have a look shall we:

I couldn't even be bothered to go beyond the second page and look.

All I do is kidding and you should know this. What you are doing now is to pick on me cause of some stupid reasons. Not sure why you are so frustrated all of the sudden, not that i care. At this point, all I see is that you start insulting me, while i did nothing rather than jokes.

Good Luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Guys, chill. In my opinion my tribe is best tribe.. Which is no tribe at all. Tribes are subjective. A lot of the them will fail. Supermergers will win the game, as usual tho

Spoons are deadly

So, about them premades eh?

I like that one with the tribe and the leader and the other tribe with a leader I don't like.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
^you guys are dinosaurs.

[spoil]
02466571.interactive.a.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

So, about them premades eh?

I like that one with the tribe and the leader and the other tribe with a leader I don't like.

I like the tribe with that one guy in it... you know, the one who was in that other tribe? With that other guy from that world that was so great... you know who I mean, right? :icon_wink:

Michael Corleone.

I like the tribe with that one guy in it... you know, the one who was in that other tribe? With that other guy from that world that was so great... you know who I mean, right? :icon_wink:

Id appreciate it if you would stop talking about me Monica.

the russians

am i the only one who has no friends in this world??

I feel so lonely.. :'(

DeletedUser

Within: (mixture of w71 players together with some old timers. Best lineup in the world expect them to be here till the end if not win the world. Tough K to be in but should beat their opponents)

W2V: (Winners of w56 and w71 Along with Within seem to be favourites to go to the end. Good location. )

Zodiac: (Seems to be a Premade from w75 if not mistaken close to Within and HashT. If I were them I'd try and team up with HashT and get rid of probably the favourite to win the world, Within. )

Bacon: (Winners of W65 and Last HP round. Doing ok so far thought they would be higher in ranks tough location to be in low member count could hurt them in the near future)

#HashT: (Runners up on W65 doing great so far location isn't the best will need to fight Bacon and Within for the K dominance.)

DI: (Number of Oldies from W2, will fight POW at some stage I predict them to win, Need to get on top of the diplo in that K. POW have a number of manipulaters in their tribe.)

NAM: ( basically Music! From W71 hopefully they do better this time around.)

POW: (Bunch of oldies, mixture of talent they aren't the players to go on and win worlds. None the less expect them to clear up K55, should be interesting to see them fight DI.)

Can someone please make a Map of the tribes mentioned and I'll add it here.

Regards,

Updated my first post. Are there any more premades that I have missed?

Inamorata

DI: (Number of Oldies from W2, will fight POW at some stage I predict them to win, Need to get on top of the diplo in that K. POW have a number of manipulaters in their tribe.)

Nah they are buttbuddies already, til muldie stabs em in the back :D

*TehDarkOne*

Updated my first post. Are there any more premades that I have missed?

I love how wrong you are about POW. They don't have players who win worlds? Haha, yet they have several members who have won worlds. Also have several members who were members of one of the fastest tribes to win a world. Not saying they will win this world, as there are some talented lineups in this world and plenty of tribes who can boost about their accomplishments, many of which you wrote about. In the end, do your research before running your mouth, kind sir ;)

DeletedUser80534

POW:
Bunch of oldies - yes
mixture of talent - yes
they aren't the players to go on and win worlds - maybe
None the less expect them to clear up K55 - probably
should be interesting to see them fight DI - whuuut?

DI:
Number of Oldies from W2 - okay
will fight POW at some stage I predict them to win - whuuut?
Need to get on top of the diplo in that K - not sure there is a lot going on yet
POW have a number of manipulaters in their tribe - like who?

I just find these comments a bit weird. how'd you end up with a POW and DI war with all the other competitive tribes in the gigantic gap between these tribes on the map in the way?

DeletedUser100466

POW:
Bunch of oldies - yes
mixture of talent - yes
they aren't the players to go on and win worlds - maybe
None the less expect them to clear up K55 - probably
should be interesting to see them fight DI - whuuut?

DI:
Number of Oldies from W2 - okay
will fight POW at some stage I predict them to win - whuuut?
Need to get on top of the diplo in that K - not sure there is a lot going on yet
POW have a number of manipulaters in their tribe - like who?

I just find these comments a bit weird. how'd you end up with a POW and DI war with all the other competitive tribes in the gigantic gap between these tribes on the map in the way?

Figment of imagination consisting his wishes.

DeletedUser

POW! look awful. Awful lineup, don't rate any of their players. Best guy is their newest member, Favela Bandit. What a name!

DeletedUser

I love how wrong you are about POW. They don't have players who win worlds? Haha, yet they have several members who have won worlds. Also have several members who were members of one of the fastest tribes to win a world. Not saying they will win this world, as there are some talented lineups in this world and plenty of tribes who can boost about their accomplishments, many of which you wrote about. In the end, do your research before running your mouth, kind sir ;)

Kind Sir several players can't drag a tribe over the finish line. I did my research and I can safely say that POW players aren't the type to win worlds, again yes some have won worlds in the past but most haven't even faced an OP Starting with your Duke. Whereas players in tribes such as w2v, within, HashT NAM even Bacon all play from start to finish. Be it win a world or come second.

@Naomin. Since you are a bit confused with what I wrote I'll gladly break it up for you.

Thread is called - Premades.
DI, and POW are... You guessed it Premades.
DI and POW Share a continent together.
DI and POW have several members sharing "15x15".
Gigantic gap is not so Gigantic after all. No hauls is rather quick pace world.