Default W76 Newspaper: Rumors, Drama, Spies, Oh my... (Discussion!)

Clueless.

What is there to report? Apart from the disbanding of #WREKT which we know about from other threads, nothing is happening. Clueless.internalled their way to #1 and have looter awards (which are impressive) but it's hard not to get looter awards with all of your nukes sitting at home. 113.280 ODA for a Rank 1 account? Untill they do something this world is in "30 min no rush pls" mode IMO, since if they aren't doing much fighting this means SHREKD isn't involved in any serious war.

That is not to say I don't respect the players on the account, so don't take this as trolling or flaming. Just calling things the way they are.

KingCat has been doing fighting, but are Doubt in any serious war or just taking on more food? I'd go for the latter.

Overall it seems everyone is still pretty much solidifying their grasp on their home turf, which is by the looks of it their home K + one more.

And even if there was stuff brewing no one would share such info in an interview.

The most we could hope for are interviews with the leaders of top ranking tribes or with top ranking players.

[spoil]
satorbg Sep 29, 08:16
Well played sirs. 33 villages is very impressive.

Clueless. Sep 29, 08:17
Thanks

satorbg Sep 29, 08:47
Not to mention the looter of the day since Fabian and Mohit quit.

Clueless. Sep 29, 10:01
Werent far behind when they were still playing ;)

satorbg Sep 29, 10:03
Yeah I've been keeping track on your account even before you were at the top. Did you spend PP at startup?

Clueless. Sep 29, 10:09
Halving smithy and farm queues.

satorbg Sep 29, 10:10
They bought a lot of res to start with I think. Yeah I halve anything above farm 26-27

Clueless. Sep 29, 10:11
Most people do, I think
[/spoil]

You got multiple personality disorder or nah?

113.280 ODA for a Rank 1 account?

Use of troops wisely and effectively, try it some time.

since if they aren't doing much fighting this means SHREKD isn't involved in any serious war.

And YaBro are involved in such conflicts? By your logic, YaBro mass recruited their way to the top...

And even if there was stuff brewing no one would share such info in an interview.

Doubt have recently asked the newly formed Ebola to accept several members and after Lord Axilles declined, they then contacted me.

balubhai

Hi Clueless. , keep that looter awards in your shelf and at times when you are not getting SHREKD , atleast check on tribe OD's before you confirm any tribes are having conflicts or not :)

Ya we mass recruited our way to TOP and that is why we are having Top ODA and ODD , ohh I just forgot that OD comes to players or tribes who do not use their troops wisely and effectively , and players who use troops wisely and effectively EXACTLY LIKE YOU , will get no OD at all :).

Get Shrekd bro just like the lame videos you guys used to post around ;)

Clueless.

I think I got most of that.

Out of the top 3 tribes, you have the most members, in my opinion you should have the most OD. And have been around a fair while longer than most tribes.

Don't recall posting any videos so...

EDIT: There's a difference between declaring on a reputable tribe and beating some nubs off with a bat.

Last edited:

satorbg

Hey I said I meant no disrespect, no multiple personality disorder. After checking where those 33 villas came from I saw how much you internalled but whatever you still did a good job farming.

Smart use of troops? You noble almost 50 villages with 100k ODA? I'm no tribal wars wizard but that seems too far fetched.

Again my point was that you are not in any serious war, unless your tribe can fight a real war without their top ranked account being involved.

Asylum Escapee

reckon the boys may have overstepped their bounds on this one

DeletedUser13939

reckon the boys may have overstepped their bounds on this one

Not really. The nail was hit on the head pretty hard. There isn't really anything interesting to talk about. And what little there is...well...closed mouths everywhere. :|

DeletedUser86709

Hi Clueless. , keep that looter awards in your shelf and at times when you are not getting SHREKD , atleast check on tribe OD's before you confirm any tribes are having conflicts or not :)

Ya we mass recruited our way to TOP and that is why we are having Top ODA and ODD , ohh I just forgot that OD comes to players or tribes who do not use their troops wisely and effectively , and players who use troops wisely and effectively EXACTLY LIKE YOU , will get no OD at all :).

Get Shrekd bro just like the lame videos you guys used to post around ;)

TBS? what does that even stand for The Boring Scrubs?

declare on shrekd if you can use your troops so much better than them. show us how they are awful.

Never thought i'd hear of someone being proud of mass recruiting lol

PS leave clueless alone! just because he has more looter of the day awards then there are people who give a crap about your tribe doesn't give you the right to harass him... that's my job :p

and just remember: Shrek is Love, Shrek is life

Note: This is from a neutral perspective :p

balubhai

All HAIL THE ELITE guy who posted above for mentioning TBS in a post which doesnot have any relation to that tribe in any possible way . Fan boys should atleast check on the game world before posting any thing to defend their heroes :) . We are preparing our intercontinent sub machine guns and inter continent missiles to declare on Shrekd and attack them from like 100 hours noble speed , just to prove YOUR ELITENESS that we are not mass recruiters :)

tagzy

TBS? what does that even stand for The Boring Scrubs?

declare on shrekd if you can use your troops so much better than them. show us how they are awful.

Never thought i'd hear of someone being proud of mass recruiting lol

PS leave clueless alone! just because he has more looter of the day awards then there are people who give a crap about your tribe doesn't give you the right to harass him... that's my job :p

and just remember: Shrek is Love, Shrek is life

Note: This is from a neutral perspective :p

Bro who are you? What the actual heck does TBS got to do with anything?

satorbg

Bro who are you? What the actual heck does TBS got to do with anything?

He is obviously ELITE Chris #3. Not just regular elite Chris either, that's all caps elite.

Chris should also discover the SUPER ELITE twstats resource.

[spoil]
15gxqfq.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well Clueless and FearTheNight have messed it up for sure. In my opinion it was quite wrong to eat the #2 account of the world . They should have given the account to some decent player, if FearTheNight was not going to continue. And all the villages and nukes will be of no use at the low morale Clueless will face now.

But to each his own :)

YaBro is a top tribe and the mass recruitment is what will aid them in this world, in which it is going to be real tough to rim a pro. All these settings make it so easy to defend. And the members that YaBro have are very good and even if players leave due to RL issues, they wont lag behind.

Also, Shrekd is recruiting quite a lot now. :D

- Mohit

DeletedUser

Shrekd won't pass the 37 member mark.

~Edit: We are right now but that's because we are currently internalling 2 players.

DeletedUser86709

All HAIL THE ELITE guy who posted above for mentioning TBS in a post which doesnot have any relation to that tribe in any possible way . Fan boys should atleast check on the game world before posting any thing to defend their heroes :) . We are preparing our intercontinent sub machine guns and inter continent missiles to declare on Shrekd and attack them from like 100 hours noble speed , just to prove YOUR ELITENESS that we are not mass recruiters :)

[video=youtube;6r1LrRdGKOM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r1LrRdGKOM[/video]

how about you just set up TBS 2 through 18