Premades?

DeletedUser

Within: (mixture of w71 players together with some old timers. Best lineup in the world expect them to be here till the end if not win the world. Tough K to be in but should beat their opponents)

Thx for these kind words, yes we are aware of the tribes around us and that it will be tough. I mean already I have been hearing a few things that the Hashtaggers are up to no good haha. Trying to organise a gangbang on poor little us :(.

Fear is a good thing I guess ;)

*TehDarkOne*

Kind Sir several players can't drag a tribe over the finish line. I did my research and I can safely say that POW players aren't the type to win worlds, again yes some have won worlds in the past but most haven't even faced an OP Starting with your Duke. Whereas players in tribes such as w2v, within, HashT NAM even Bacon all play from start to finish. Be it win a world or come second.

Ignorance is bliss, kind sir :)

DeletedUser

Kind Sir several players can't drag a tribe over the finish line. I did my research and I can safely say that POW players aren't the type to win worlds, again yes some have won worlds in the past but most haven't even faced an OP Starting with your Duke. Whereas players in tribes such as w2v, within, HashT NAM even Bacon all play from start to finish. Be it win a world or come second.

You're trying too hard to make them look bad. Or maybe you're right I bet none of them have ever faced an OP or nobled a village for that matter. :lol:

Why don't you just wait and see rather than slinging mud. This is why we can't have nice things.

DeletedUser108293

To be honest why do peeps keep forming the same tribes over and over again? Its boring, go out and try something new :p

DeletedUser108039

Mostly because people like playing with friends.

What therin said its better to play with people you like and play with before and well. though i do like starting solo on some worlds and finding a tribe of new peoples. but alwys play with the same people on no hauls.

Mr.Impossible

Excellent analyzation for the premade POW! - these oldies with mixed juice of talent is the reason leading to their failure soon

Kbrownerz

SPLIT= The tribe I'm in we are a solid premade!

Bit of a biased comment, and i fail to even have heard about it.

Thx for these kind words, yes we are aware of the tribes around us and that it will be tough. I mean already I have been hearing a few things that the Hashtaggers are up to no good haha. Trying to organise a gangbang on poor little us :(.

get out you're not even in Within (facepalm)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If HashT can do it to us well we can set up tribes to go after them right?.

W0qqU1d.png

-Drex- is already feeling the heat according to my sources ;)

Have fun!

DeletedUser

Errr... This guy knows a ton about every tribe? How is this even possible :eek: