Are Turtle the best tribe out there on W72?

rich26ca

if you lost a couple of those guys it could be devastating.

even tho i disagree with alot of your comments and agree with some of them this statement stood out the most...

this is the case with any of the top 4 tribes in this world...

if Cruel lost

Xmen
CJ
zullu

mayhem

farm
ploxx
confederate

captcha

walter
FRD
geewiz

if any of these tribes were to lose these players it would be hard to recover.

DeletedUser

Astounding idea there. If a tribe were to lose its leadership, it would probably crumble. In other news, rain is wet lol

DeletedUser98728

I haven't seen much from zullu yet compared to others on that front. I'd say Agenroe/Knightmares now. Would be a bigger loss.

Asylum Escapee

If y'all must know I've played on world 9 on my other account (where I was known as Ching ling the rules king), and have played even earlier than that on a long lost account.

And yes that statement can be applied to all tribes but I feel it applies very well to turtles main 10ish players. You guys have a lot more to protect than most tribes.

Last edited:

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Astounding idea there. If a tribe were to lose its leadership, it would probably crumble. In other news, rain is wet lol

lol. Agreed.

Rich, all you did was post the biggest accounts and the leadership. lol.

I'd say these are the accounts of importance (accounting for skill, OD, war participation, activity, proximity to the frontlines, ranking in the tribal aristocracy, etc.)

Turtle:
Noobs on Ice
MessyPantz
locjam
nggdavid
lBOl

Cruel:
The real 45xdacp
xeriana
xman182
Knightmares
cjslayer16
zullu96z

Mayhem:
farmercy
Abe Lincoln
NightWitch1
Carri001

800813:
FireRamenDrillNoodles?
RiseOfTheFallen
Waalter
neilw4

rich26ca

your semi right but we have all seen massive accounts go Destiny in turtle, why me in cruel and both tribe continued on and are still going strong... and we have seen when leaders leave like skype or captcha, when they are removed from the picture there is a real struggle thats why i included leadership so in my opinion it is far more devastating to a tribe to lose leadership then massive accounts. with some exceptions like zullu and farm....

DeletedUser

To be fair the best tribe has probably not been put together yet on this world. I believe that the world will have a much different look in several months. Maybe a bold prediction.

But yeah knocking out leadership would def be more detrimental than knocking out the top players, if the two aren't on in the same. It would be a good test to see what the tribe is made of, if their leadership were to fall off, and whether or not they could recover from it.

DeletedUser98728

To be fair the best tribe has probably not been put together yet on this world. I believe that the world will have a much different look in several months. Maybe a bold prediction.

But yeah knocking out leadership would def be more detrimental than knocking out the top players, if the two aren't on in the same. It would be a good test to see what the tribe is made of, if their leadership were to fall off, and whether or not they could recover from it.

Well as for us we've already been in those tough times lol. We lost all of our leadership and had to rebuild it. I'd say all things considered we are doing fine now.

rich26ca

^^

completely agree it shows real strength in the group of players from captcha to muster on after leadership bailed on you guys.... a testament to the strength of your tribe for sure.

xman182

Pack I assume you are referring to your ohh so top secret shadow tribe LOL ... leaks ya say yea we all have them... Its how you use them that matters.

DeletedUser

Its not oh so top secret more so oh so selective. If you'd like to apply you could always send me screenies or let me sit your account. If you have something i haven't seen we can consider your application. But i doubt you could provide anything fresh. I would hope one of the many people in your tribe i've spoken to about it would mention it to you. What's to say about the ones who didn't?

xman182

If you would put as much time into your own tribe as you do mine maybe you guys wouldn't be so bad off.. Either way if you have to resort to the tactics you do to try to win this world then by all means have at it. I'll go down with my head held high either way.

DeletedUser

have to say i enjoyed the read,but as a turtle member i think there is 4 very good tribes at the top with each tribe having good players in them ,this world has a very long way to go and i'm sure twists and turns will happen ,this is becoming the best world ive played

DeletedUser

Don't fall for his fishing expedition, it's a poor cry for attention. Clearly he has a "love me daddy complex". You got something, show it, you got nuttin, yap about it! He went to the school of "Serb"

DeletedUser

forgive my ignorance and correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't Cruel ignore a 48 hour NAP cancellation period when declaring on 800813?

DeletedUser

the war has been going on for 100 days or so, do you think the 48 hour cancelation would have made any of a difference?

DeletedUser

The difference hasn't and wasn't made at any point after their initial wave. So yeah the first two days and the following recovery window is where most of anything that they did was dealt. 100 days or so later and neither side is doing much to anyone. They pounced and did well. But since then, the most that has been done to either side is the deletion of accounts. Half of those not even being war related.