Are Turtle the best tribe out there on W72?

DeletedUser

lol then why do the two tribes even bother attacking each other?
show down? or just to see who gets the biggest attention on the forum.
because boobies nor cruel has down significant damage, and your account like the least xD

DeletedUser

A point i continue to bring up as well.

Another shot at my account, oh dear i smell me a sewer dweller.

DeletedUser

the war has been going on for 100 days or so, do you think the 48 hour cancelation would have made any of a difference?

This is just stupid. Of course giving 800813 48 hours to prepare would have made some difference, even though some of the players may have seen it coming already. Who knows how much?

not the point i was bringing up at all.

I was actually just asking because I think it's funny that xman is talking about "playing with some honour" and "dirty tactics". Ignoring NAP terms and then calling someone dishonorable for accepting information on the enemy? LOL

edit: don't get me wrong, attacking by surprise was obviously the more logical move. Just saying, hypocritical

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wow first infraction after joining like 2 seconds, xD didn't even know the old player had a signature, didn't even know how to remove it haha (rofl)

but as an outsider to all this, i would say both disobey the rules of honor, but using the trust of original player to coplay and then delete the account once you are busted, wins the case of dirty tactics.

and humpty, im not a "sewer dweller", your account has just been nobling internals/barbs and old players with little to zero contribution to the actual potential you could bring with your account, seems points are more important....

DeletedUser98728

wow first infraction after joining like 2 seconds, xD didn't even know the old player had a signature, didn't even know how to remove it haha (rofl)

but as an outsider to all this, i would say both disobey the rules of honor, but using the trust of original player to coplay and then delete the account once you are busted, wins the case of dirty tactics.

and humpty, im not a "sewer dweller", your account has just been nobling internals/barbs and old players with little to zero contribution to the actual potential you could bring with your account, seems points are more important....

You state you're an outsider, so you really don't know what either side has done and what is just rumor.

On Humpty being frontline/backline, he has done more from the backline than any frontline Cruel member has lol. I wouldnt trade em for nething.

DeletedUser

outsiders doesn't mean you don't know what is happening either sides.
easy to talk to both sides

DeletedUser

Congratz turtle for hitting 100 million. Solid growth, will be hard to catch.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

All is fair in love and war.

Sure, Pack may be backline, but as an outsider, you don't know what he's doing. He could be nobling barbs and internals to be a backline turtle. As for saying, "he's given little to zero contribution to the actual potential with his account", you can't really say that because you don't know who is on his account and who is doing what. Your ideas on how to use his account to it's "greatest potential" will be different from how he thinks his account can best be used, and it's his account, so he'll decide how his account is run and in what ways it's involved.

On Humpty being frontline/backline, he has done more from the backline than any frontline Cruel member has lol. I wouldnt trade em for nething.

Hmmm. I'll give you:

-A bag of Doritos (nacho cheese flavored)
-2 sticks of gum (Juicy Fruit)
-5 shiny U.S. pennies
-A picture of a Duck

:p

xman182

There was a 48 hour cancellation giving so think what you want if you wanna go ask callum or noz they will both confirm it. I find it funny 800 takes out a deleted player and gets a few good stats in what 6 months of war now start bragging to high hell. LOL At least most in cruel are humble and honest players and didn't run to the forums to brag the other 5 months we handed 800 ass to them. Now they have to resort to the tactics of planting players on account to delete them and get them banned,. Pretty sad, players like you are what is and has been ruining this game. Go ahead and deny it I'm sure you will to save face but we all know the truth. If you know anything about our tribe like you claim then you will know i don't let cheaters play here nor do i condone play styles like we are seeing from 800. So keep on playing your bullshit this only makes our resolve stronger.

DeletedUser

Guys, do not discuss bans on the externals.

You all know the rules.

I am watching.

Asylum Escapee

at this rate cruel will be nothing but a small stain on the rug in a month's time

DeletedUser88502

Yo yo back on topic, Turtle is da greatest!!!!! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser98728

To stay on topic somewhat. Congratz to Turtle on 100m Silently pulling away from us all. ;)

DeletedUser88502

To stay on topic somewhat. Congratz to Turtle on 100m Silently pulling away from us all. ;)

On behalf of the Turtle Family we thank you ;)

In related news, you all should see a few more caps and rise in points for the Turtle family! So Stay Tuned!!

DeletedUser98728

On behalf of the Turtle Family we thank you ;)

In related news, you all should see a few more caps and rise in points for the Turtle family! So Stay Tuned!!

The first part you're welcome, the 2nd part :O Please no.

DeletedUser116176

So, does anybody still think Turtle are the best tribe out there?

Personally, I don't think they're even second best. One area that factored into my thinking was their growth. Recently, it's been really poor; in the last 3 days they're ranked 5th in the 'top nobling tribes', behind TKWSN who are about 1/5 of their size, & if we look at their growth since the start of December:

Cruel 37.3M (8.3M of this growth was due to recruitment/dismissals)
Mayhem 15.5M (No change of growth due to recruitment/dismissals)
Turtle 7.2M (-0.5M of this growth due to recruitment/dismissals)

Last edited:

DeletedUser113867

So, does anybody still think Turtle are the best tribe out there?

Personally, I don't think they're even second best. One area that factored into my thinking was their growth. Recently, it's been really poor; in the last 3 days they're ranked 5th in the 'top nobling tribes', behind TKWSN who are about 1/5 of their size, & if we look at their growth since the start of December:

Cruel 37.3M (8.3M of this growth was due to recruitment/dismissals)
Mayhem 15.5M (No change of growth due to recruitment/dismissals)
Turtle 7.2M (-0.5M of this growth due to recruitment/dismissals)

These stats are wrong

cruel recruited

neilw4 - 5.3 million
shredded - 4.7 million
heretoday - 5.3 million

this is 15 million recruited from 800813 there are more from nomads

DeletedUser116176

These stats are wrong

cruel recruited

neilw4 - 5.3 million
shredded - 4.7 million
heretoday - 5.3 million

this is 15 million recruited from 800813 there are more from nomads

No, not wrong; they did recruit 15.3M worth but dismissed/re-homed ~7M worth, making the total +8.3M.

green.png
neilw4Joined06th December 2014 - 18:065,341,767
red.png
xerianaLeft06th December 2014 - 16:061,956,667
red.png
*Viscides*Left05th December 2014 - 22:063,193,461
green.png
ShreddedJoined05th December 2014 - 22:064,650,414
green.png
Here TodayJoined05th December 2014 - 21:055,318,814
red.png
mcdastrupLeft05th December 2014 - 19:061,968,396

DeletedUser113867

No, not wrong; they did recruit 15.3M worth but dismissed/re-homed ~7M worth, making the total +8.3M.

green.png
neilw4Joined06th December 2014 - 18:065,341,767
red.png
xerianaLeft06th December 2014 - 16:061,956,667
red.png
*Viscides*Left05th December 2014 - 22:063,193,461
green.png
ShreddedJoined05th December 2014 - 22:064,650,414
green.png
Here TodayJoined05th December 2014 - 21:055,318,814
red.png
mcdastrupLeft05th December 2014 - 19:061,968,396

I just looked nomads was done the day before my bad.

DeletedUser

Well Cruel are currently the best at mass recruiting. Props to then.