3. Noobs on Ice Turtle
4. zullu96z Cruel
5. nggdavid Turtle
6. MrRayJ Cruel
7. MessyPantz Turtle
8. mr.hantunzaw Cruel
9. cjslayer16 Cruel
10. Waalter 800813

Now I am not one to go into statistical details (because honestly I'm to lazy), but care to discuss (hasnt changed much since last list being posted just a shuffle of who is at what rank really ..... yawn).

DeletedUser

within a week i reckon the top ten will change.
Waalter might fall and derpbus or Julius-caesar will take the #10 spot.

Asylum Escapee

i am sure julius can take enough barbs to boost himself into the #10 spot

rich26ca

i am sure julius can take enough barbs to boost himself into the #10 spot

the same can be said about most of the top ten players... those three walter, derp, Julius all do the barb/internal thing inorder to grow that fast and large you almost have to other wize it takes way more time to build up to that size only hitting red dots.

DeletedUser

Da Derps are especially bad.

But yeah barbs and internals are a common trait the top players in every world share. There are several players on the top page who, if it went by skill, would not be up there. Their manner and style of play has permitted it whereas, other peoples style of play limits where they fall on the rank scale.

Asylum Escapee

With the lack of skilled competition on this world it is very easy to grow fast without necessarily knowing what you are doing.
Though I must say if you look at the stats cruel has a significantly higher % of barb noble than any other tribe. However mass barb nobling is post of their strategy with several players being dedicated barb noblers/turtles.

DeletedUser98728

With the lack of skilled competition on this world it is very easy to grow fast without necessarily knowing what you are doing.
Though I must say if you look at the stats cruel has a significantly higher % of barb noble than any other tribe. However mass barb nobling is post of their strategy with several players being dedicated barb noblers/turtles.

Well I'll probably throwup after defending Cruel, but it doesnt help their % with the Why me / Ram-me harder accounts barbing. Thats what like 700+ between the two of them that needs to be eaten. It only benefits them, because now those villages go to active hands who will use them.

Asylum Escapee

THat may be true, yet they do have at least one account that does literally nothing but barb noble and build D. not that its a bad thing, he has a super compact cluster and doesnt take up much room, so as long as he builds D why not take advantage. Also the difference is more in the thousand of villages, 700 might change things a bit but especially when you consider a good portion of those haven't been eaten yet, the difference is there.

Cruel is more like 50% barbs when compared to the rest who range from 30-40%.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
THat may be true, yet they do have at least one account that does literally nothing but barb noble and build D. not that its a bad thing, he has a super compact cluster and doesnt take up much room, so as long as he builds D why not take advantage. Also the difference is more in the thousand of villages, 700 might change things a bit but especially when you consider a good portion of those haven't been eaten yet, the difference is there.

Cruel is more like 50% barbs when compared to the rest who range from 30-40%.

I just felt like being thorough in the topic. Here is some data for reference.

5,526 total gains from tribeless players and barbs
5,509 gains of villages up to 11,500 points
3,622 gains of villages up to 9,500 points
2,619 gains of villages up to 7,500 points
2,002 gains of villages up to 5,500 points
1,453 gains of villages up to 3,500 points
33 gains of villages up to 1,500 points
5 gains of villages up to 500 points

Total tribeless/barb gains in the past month: 854
Total tribeless/barb gains in the past 3 months: 2,432
Total tribeless/barb gains in the past 6 months: 4,035

[h=3]Gains from players (11,221 total)[/h]
blue.png
Barbarian
3,253 conquers28.99%

Last edited:

Asylum Escapee

my mistake, those stats i referred to were actually tribeless players + barbs and not barbs. Still, my point should still ring true.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
my mistake, those stats i referred to were actually tribeless players + barbs and not barbs. Still, my point should still ring true.

Here's the data for comparison.

Turtle
[h=3]Gains from players (9,424 total)[/h]
blue.png
Barbarian
1,967 conquers20.87%
Cruel
[h=3]Gains from players (11,221 total)[/h]
blue.png
Barbarian
3,253 conquers28.99%
Mayhem
[h=3]Gains from players (7,121 total)[/h]
blue.png
Barbarian
1,595 conquers22.4%
[h=3]Gains from players (8,052 total)[/h]
blue.png
Barbarian
1,813 conquers22.52%
EIN
[h=3]Gains from players (3,803 total)[/h]
blue.png
Barbarian
1,579 conquers41.52%

DeletedUser97413

Hmmm. I'll do a review of the top 10. Hopefully this doesn't sound bias. Also, any data included in this post is based on this context:

1. Farmercy
780 total villages
280 Internals
137 Barbs
However, there have been 62 caps against Ninja.
Only #9 for ODA, could be higher, however, they farm a lot, so that could be where the offense is going. #141 for ODD, and #31 for ODT.
Overall, I think the account will do well. If Farmercy focused soley on hitting turtles, I think turtle could be hurting. :D Lots of internals as well as barbs.

I normally make around 6 posts per game world, so here is my first for World 72.

This is not a bad way to assess players, but I think you need to differentiate between barbs relating to ex-players from <=3K barb farms. Until about a week ago, I had only around 30 conquers on 3.5K barbs. I am taking a few more now, given everyone else is doing it but there are several players that over 1/4 of their villages were farms that dont fight back.

Also, although this is difficult given co-plays and people creating new accounts, previous world performance is relevant.

From my own perspective, I finished Number 1 in World 48 and was Duke of the winning tribe. I would argue that this does indicate that I might be at least a semi-decent player, especially as I did this without a co-player. Getting to the number 1 position in two worlds is very unlikely to be a coincidence.

Achievements are also another valid dimension. The best players can attack/defend and also are good team players so there are a number of achievements that help you determine what type of player they are.

Of course, ODA is important. However, just because you are not at the top of the ODA charts doesn't mean you aren't aggressive. Mindlessly throwing nukes at obvious stacks gets you ODA but doesn't win you many villages. The cleverer player will noble the villages that are supporting the stack and kill the troops (I have often thought that this should count towards ODA, or at least be recorded, because you do essentially kill the troops outside of the village when you noble it).

Internals and barbs (both high and low points) are part of the game and just because you noble this way doesn't make you a bad player, as long as that isn't all you do.

Of course, the way this normally works is people you like are good and those you don't are bad and I guess that will likely never change.

"When the going gets tough the tough get going......
...however, the clever get someone in the tribe to sit them and then it becomes their fault!"

DeletedUser

Agree with everything you say, however and I don't know if the OP has this at their disposal...I think war stats really need to go into this. I understand taking high level barbs is necessary as is taking internals but they aren't a threat to a tribe, whereas an enemy tribe is. As you are currently in a war I think you should be in at least the top 3 of the war stats for conquered villages or even top 5 at the worst.

DeletedUser97413

Agree with everything you say, however and I don't know if the OP has this at their disposal...I think war stats really need to go into this. I understand taking high level barbs is necessary as is taking internals but they aren't a threat to a tribe, whereas an enemy tribe is. As you are currently in a war I think you should be in at least the top 3 of the war stats for conquered villages or even top 5 at the worst.

You can only see war stats for wars you are fighting so there is no way to see the Member War Points for people in a different tribe to you given most tribes will be in multiple wars. Plus they are not carried over when you change tribes so some data is lost.

Incidentally, I am top of the member war points for my tribe on both conquers and ODA.

However, if you have the time and the inclination you can get quite a good breakdown from TWStats, my own figures are:

946 conquers (excluding 16 self-conquers)

44 internals from being in OOH
218 internals in Mayhem on Mayhem players
70 internals in Mayhem on -A- players (Part of Mayhem family)
332 internals in total

120 Barbs over 3.5K (Ex-player)
66 Barbs less than 3.5K (Some Ex-player but mostly Non-Player)

428 Player Villages (Not Internals, of which 231 are recorded in member war stats, although these are only from my current tribe and for some reason not every tribe that was marked as enemy had a war associated with it)

So, in percentage terms:

45% Player Villages
35% Internals
13% Ex-Player Barbs (Over 3.5K)
7% Non-Player Barbs (Less than 3.5K)

Personally, I think these are reasonable percentages, but then I would say that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Asylum Escapee

poor me with like 6% internals and 6% barbs. I guess thats why i'm not all that big. Or it could be doing jack beans for 3 months.

Then again a barb is just as good as a regular village, so why not grab one or eighteen if you can

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I normally make around 6 posts per game world, so here is my first for World 72.

This is not a bad way to assess players, but I think you need to differentiate between barbs relating to ex-players from <=3K barb farms. Until about a week ago, I had only around 30 conquers on 3.5K barbs. I am taking a few more now, given everyone else is doing it but there are several players that over 1/4 of their villages were farms that dont fight back.

Also, although this is difficult given co-plays and people creating new accounts, previous world performance is relevant.

Internals and barbs (both high and low points) are part of the game and just because you noble this way doesn't make you a bad player, as long as that isn't all you do.

Of course, the way this normally works is people you like are good and those you don't are bad and I guess that will likely never change.

"When the going gets tough the tough get going......
...however, the clever get someone in the tribe to sit them and then it becomes their fault!"

I'm honored to have been a part of your first post on this world. :) When I did the assessments, I simply used statistical data. The data I posted and the following comments don't exactly say whether I think barb nobling or internalling is good or bad. I agree, both are a part of the game and in recent years it has really gained a negative stigma. If a player wants to barb noble or internal, that's up to them. As for differentiating the statistics between barbs that used to be player-owned and barbs that have always been barbs, I hadn't really thought to separate them at the time.

On the matter of the players we like being good and the ones we don't being bad, I'm sure there are people that I like, that I know, or that I'm friends with, that aren't the best players. Even if you don't like somebody, it doesn't mean they're bad players. Even in war, you have to respect a soldier who can fight well, even if you don't like each other or are on opposite sides.

I like the last comment about being clever.
Incidentally, I am top of the member war points for my tribe on both conquers and ODA.

However, if you have the time and the inclination you can get quite a good breakdown from TWStats, my own figures are:

946 conquers (excluding 16 self-conquers)

44 internals from being in OOH
218 internals in Mayhem on Mayhem players
70 internals in Mayhem on -A- players (Part of Mayhem family)
332 internals in total

120 Barbs over 3.5K (Ex-player)
66 Barbs less than 3.5K (Some Ex-player but mostly Non-Player)

428 Player Villages (Not Internals, of which 231 are recorded in member war stats, although these are only from my current tribe and for some reason not every tribe that was marked as enemy had a war associated with it)

So, in percentage terms:

45% Player Villages
35% Internals
13% Ex-Player Barbs (Over 3.5K)
7% Non-Player Barbs (Less than 3.5K)

Personally, I think these are reasonable percentages, but then I would say that.

I like the breakdown. I can agree they are reasonable.

DeletedUser

It's a very nice breakdown and I wasn't questioning what you had done in this war, I simply had no idea as I do not play this world and I never have played this world. But I think anyone would be insane to question your contribution to your tribe with war stats as great as your own. From your breakdown it also seems that you haven't done this just in the current war(s) you are in but for the whole world.Kudos.

DeletedUser

I can definitely approve of that type of analysis on a player. There really is only one other way to judge ability by how they perceive and react/grow in relevance to the future with planning and careful consideration on the world around you. The only downside to mapping someone's ability with this is you more or less need to be able to see into the past.

Shame there's not historical maps of the game every week/month or something. Would be nice to see just how the world progressed. Even if it was just villages colored without all the points and such saved like current maps do.

Got a little distracted there, but nice to see you're a logical thinker and have valid reasons for what you do.