Enemy
WATCHMEN
Beginning of the war
today at 00:06:01
Duration of war
0:34:50
Offer peace Invite a tribe to your side

#Sketchy... ^_^

Not really the top 25 war i wanted to see posted but hey, we will work with the card's were played :-/

Watch has been pushing our Eastern border, We cleared some ressurected2 village's in response. They now have launched over 100 attacks on us in responce alot of fake's & noble's... Let the war thus begin :-D

I'll keep this up to date on not only stats but any rage mail's etc. i feel amusing to post. Ressurected2 ruined his funny rage mail with cursing otherwise i wouldve posted it lolz. I thought i raged that guy has some anger hehehe. but yeah toodle's.

DeletedUser

Consider me unconcerned by this declaration

P.S. Dons were top 20

Who're Dons? Nobody anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser86709

Yea there's lots of top 25 wars lol

Look around ;)

I want a top 5 war :/

DeletedUser104661

yeah but *SP* & aTo is more like a rap battle, not so much inside story's & statistic's... Lolz. & Dons didnt prove no challenge alot of us knew it before hand let alone day's in... This might be different. We are kind of underdog's in this david Vs goliath but you never know what will happen.

Also, alot of them war's were way short and not so juicy in detail's. This one has potential. ^_^

DeletedUser107233

Can we see some statistics from the war please Platinum?

dust0000

Reaction score
Small skirmishes by a few members the last few days and now a war declaration.

Side 1:
Tribes: Push!, Lobstr
Side 2:
Tribes: Watch

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 6
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 31,148
Difference: 31,148

chart

DeletedUser66411

Pointless declaration. Half of Push! are either inactive or spies. 5 of their players were nobled by 1 (including platinum) over the course of a week and not one had received any support. WATCH food either way.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck to both tribes.

But seriously, still no PnP's? :(

elano

Pointless declaration. Half of Push! are either inactive or spies. 5 of their players were nobled by 1 (including platinum) over the course of a week and not one had received any support. WATCH food either way.

While the other half want Push! nobled.

DeletedUser104661

XD Cute, bro your in every thread of the forums, get a life bashing everything possible making no sense at all kid.

1. I have NEVER EVER internalled any of my member's... ive only nobled barb's so far witch is kind of sadder.... 1 False statement/Lie

2. TW Historical data dont lie.. http://en76.tribalwarsmap.com/history/tribe/7242 Since day 1 of Push!, weve had a rulebook, if you go offline for more than 3 day's 2 time's you get kicked & or internalled. look at our activity look at our recent member changges....

2nd lies... Tis Tis

& you guys obviously planned a raid in your forum's, you had about 9 players involved in that night raid attacking 3 of our smaller player's, youre to afraid to hit anything but our border player's & do it at night with lots of fakes and poorly timed trains with second's to snipe in between.

Learn how to train. All youve done is feed our ODD splatting your offence and nobles against our wall's XD

keep it up, it's cute. We obviously wouldnt go public with this war as a tribe if we didnt have any trick's up our sleeve. Question is when & were? We dont mass fake, then blindly time nobles throwing them at walls hehehe :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser104661

We havent launched 1 single planned attack, while watch scramble's the jet's, looks good in the public's eye but might be theyre downfall in the long run as were not there only enemies on this world. Surprises surprise's. id subscribe & bookmark this thread instead of listening to watch and undermining the next week ;-D ^_^

[h=4]Statistics[/h]

» Summary

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides, clearly one needs more luck than the other :icon_twisted:

I like this thread already, lots of smack talk on the first page.

DeletedUser66411

XD Cute, bro your in every thread of the forums, get a life bashing everything possible making no sense at all kid.

1. I have NEVER EVER internalled any of my member's... ive only nobled barb's so far witch is kind of sadder.... 1 False statement/Lie

2. TW Historical data dont lie.. http://en76.tribalwarsmap.com/history/tribe/7242 Since day 1 of Push!, weve had a rulebook, if you go offline for more than 3 day's 2 time's you get kicked & or internalled. look at our activity look at our recent member changges....

2nd lies... Tis Tis

& you guys obviously planned a raid in your forum's, you had about 9 players involved in that night raid attacking 3 of our smaller player's, youre to afraid to hit anything but our border player's & do it at night with lots of fakes and poorly timed trains with second's to snipe in between.

Learn how to train. All youve done is feed our ODD splatting your offence and nobles against our wall's XD

keep it up, it's cute. We obviously wouldnt go public with this war as a tribe if we didnt have any trick's up our sleeve. Question is when & were? We dont mass fake, then blindly time nobles throwing them at walls hehehe :icon_biggrin:

That was quite the load of nonsensical gibberish. First off, I never said you internalled players only that your members are continually getting centered (including yourself). The rest of your drawn out post does not apply to me as I am not in WATCH. I am simply a casual observer who doesn't mind eating a Push! village here and there.

Edit: I am still baffled about this unwarranted self confidence radiating from Platinum.

DeletedUser86709

**DJ** vs. HD last week

Side 1:
Tribes: HD
Side 2:
Tribes: **DJ**

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 3
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 120,718
Side 2: 17,083
Difference: 103,635

chart

DeletedUser104661

That was quite the load of nonsensical gibberish. First off, I never said you internalled players only that your members are continually getting centered (including yourself). The rest of your drawn out post does not apply to me as I am not in WATCH. I am simply a casual observer who doesn't mind eating a Push! village here and there.

Edit: I am still baffled about this unwarranted self confidence radiating from Platinum.

hehehe nice try, weres that whole paragraph you wrote earlier on in my thread? :icon_biggrin: exactly you edited it. I am somewhat confident this ":-/" if you know emoticon's mean's not so sure about this war im confident in push! but myself ive pointed out i do noble barb's ^_^ So obviously self confidence isnt a issue i point out my flaw's unlike most who just try to cover up/edit there's cough cough -->.

couple of push! members viewed it. Were not stupid & that's kind of low especially if your not in this war to distort your previous post's by editing out what you said Just leave this thread & go babble in the Rate the the player above thread & the top 25 tribes thread or evil clowns thread like you have been doing all week. gotta post whenever wherever just to get that post count up cute. please refraim from posting here without logic & statistic's please.

This is big boy matter's :lol:

DeletedUser104661

Good luck to both sides, clearly one needs more luck than the other :icon_twisted:

I like this thread already, lots of smack talk on the first page.

Thank's there's someone with a bias opinion yet stating his/her point.

Thank you, prefect post.

DeletedUser

Stop double posting, there is a thing called edit which you've just mentioned in one of the two posts you've just made. Use it.