Cokie Presents...

DeletedUser116275

Whilst I do applaud your recent conquers, of which 2 of my villages were. I think you ought to consider that unlike you we did not know this war was going to be declared, We spoke throughout that day and in those discussions their was no hostile conversation. So with you having known for some time you were going to declare I can't help but think it was slightly underhanded of you. However your frontline stacking was extremely slow but eventually effective and your fakes/nukes were good. And whilst the picture may be painted that our members are not active in this war that is a wrong assumption. Some needed dictating to and some needed the mothering chat. Now that is cleared up we have a good handle on things here so don't lose confidence in a good war yet ;)

In regards to barb nobling, Yes it has been done. And as our members are all far from the frontline they have the confidence to get involved in a forceful way. I am somewhat duchess of *SP* and my members have been more than loyal, I'm very lucky to have a tribe with such loyalty that was not premade. Seeing that 2 of my villages were taken has raised extreme motivation that I can only commend them for. And given that I had stuff going on I'm quite amazed that you didn't take more.

SP is resilient and be sure the fight is still very much upon us all :)

See you on the battlefield..Where I will be taking my villages back.

DeletedUser

Gots mah popcorn right here... ewwww its getting interesting

DeletedUser102425

I'll pop some more popcorn too. Hooah!
Yes indeed.

There are a lot of *SP* widows after the result of their most recent OP.

Don't go anywhere.
I'll post them with stats of day 6. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser57259

Whilst I do applaud your recent conquers, of which 2 of my villages were. I think you ought to consider that unlike you we did not know this war was going to be declared, We spoke throughout that day and in those discussions their was no hostile conversation. So with you having known for some time you were going to declare I can't help but think it was slightly underhanded of you.

There was over 2 days between the declaration and the first nobles hitting, you guys had time to sort out lines, you can't cry shenanigans on that front Tara

DeletedUser102425

Both sides have been unyielding on the defensive aspect, which makes for difficult captures.
Keep this in mind as you view the stats.

Summary
[SPOIL]
warstats1.png
[/SPOIL]

War Points By Player
[SPOIL]
warpoints1.png

warpoints2.png
[/SPOIL]

Stack Of Doom + Victims
[SPOIL]
stackofdoom.png

victim1.png

victim2.png

victim3.png

victim4.png

victim5.png

victim6.png

victim7.png
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

For the amount of ODA/ODD this war is seeing, I am surprised that more villages have not been captured.

Another thing to note is that aTo is mainly using the stacking strategy to defend, where-as *SP* is using more conservative, sniping to do. I am sure as aTo support starts dwindling, this factor will could into effect on a more prominent basis.

tagzy

i cant believe there was 80k spears and 20k swords in that village yet only 150 scouts.. oh and dont forget those two nobles. +100 defense for 2 nobles... lol.

DeletedUser57259

For the amount of ODA/ODD this war is seeing, I am surprised that more villages have not been captured.

Another thing to note is that aTo is mainly using the stacking strategy to defend, where-as *SP* is using more conservative, sniping to do. I am sure as aTo support starts dwindling, this factor will could into effect on a more prominent basis.

The ODA split isn't all that significant yet. ODD on the other hand is. Not saying what you are suggesting won't happen, just that it's to early to say one way or the other. One tribe has to crack at some point and I think we're an even match, it could go either way.

DeletedUser57259

i cant believe there was 80k spears and 20k swords in that village yet only 150 scouts.. oh and dont forget those two nobles. +100 defense for 2 nobles... lol.
Nobles are cheap, I have a feeling German Wind wasn't all that concerned given the pressure SP have put on him. Nice spot, I didn't notice.

DeletedUser

Haha. When I have a village stacked to that point. I also wouldn't be all that concerned.

and yeah, could go either way thus far. It's not as boring as I expected it to be, so that has an upside. I forgot how fun sniping was :)

DeletedUser57259

Haha. When I have a village stacked to that point. I also wouldn't be all that concerned.

and yeah, could go either way thus far. It's not as boring as I expected it to be, so that has an upside. I forgot how fun sniping was :)

With this world's settings I feel like a pro. I'm consistently sniping without t-training support. I don't think there will be many wars that start with a bang, it will be chinks in the armour and then a domino effect. I'm looking forward to seeing if I'm right, even if my side's on the receiving end.

DeletedUser

Oh, well yeah durrr the world settings suck. Too easy to snipe. But then, I am already a pro at sniping so I guess that doesn't matter.

DeletedUser57259

Oh, well yeah durrr the world settings suck. Too easy to snipe. But then, I am already a pro at sniping so I guess that doesn't matter.

My sniping generally involves having a few chances to balls it up. :lol:

DeletedUser

No it doesn't :(

So... I send my own OP's too you-know? Who basically launched all your OP attacks... Can't remember, be a deary and remind me again Jai?

DeletedUser57259

I'm just going to assume that deathpact is a TW legend. It means if we win we're awesome, and if we lose well...what do you expect, it's deathpact!