very lowbudget

DeletedUser

Now i understand why DSY was so mad at us for dropping the NAP

Based on the lack of players attacking on the DSY side of things, it tells me there is one of two things going on in the tribe

Either the tribe is made up mainly of a few warriors and the rest are point whores

or....

The tribe has many sat accounts

Either way, the reason for being pissed had nothing to do with catching them off guard

no..

the reason was that they were still working on internalizing or finding new players...and well....we didnt give them all the time they needed to do as such

there is no reason why a tribe as large as DSY should be sinking like they are

therefore ill bet a quarter its one of those two reasons :)

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
images

^^this

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We had some inactivity, yes.

We also had some members quitting before the war began, others after.

And we hadn't prepared any defense yet as we were under the impression that (due to a promise LiriC and I made to each other a while back) if this move were to happen, LiriC would have disowned Infect and hit delete. Simply put, we trusted someone who it turns out was a mistake for us personally to trust.

Being too trusting is what has lost us the villages we have lost so far, more so than anything else :)

Even if we had the full activity we needed, the fact all our support and offense was elsewhere means it would have made no difference to the results as you can't defend with no def available and you can't recap when your nukes and nobles are outbound/returning.

LiriC

but .. but .. were is Miles ?
All this started because of Miles .

LiriC . this .. LiriC that . LiriC.. that bastard .. LiriC WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ... LiriC .. how dare you .. LiriC .. you .. just .. why LiriC .. Why.. how dare you.

what did LiriC reply to all the questions ?
"Ask Miles"

Why do you all post wall after wall after wall of text . when Miles was the TOP DOG .. THE alpha and omega . The supreme duke of Dsy4.
Dsy4 is a pack of angels . Dsy4 would never do this . Dsy4 would just .. honour all the players .. Ok. that's sarcasms

Miles played a game and he lost. .. if he would have succeeded . I have a feeling we would have been talking on how dsy4 backstabbed ..but hey. that's just me...sometimes plans do backfire.it happens.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Let's summarize then what happened:

Miles spoke to tribes about the idea of hitting Infect if Infect backstabbed DSy4. Infect did the same, even attempting to turn our ally against us.

Both tribes were as bad as each other - a member of each leadership did that. Someone who represents their tribe, on any level in council that is a bad move. So you came to me, and we resolved the issue. I put a stop to it all in DSy4, at every level. We both made a promise to each other that if one of our tribes were to backstab the other, we'd publicly denounce our own tribe and walk away.

We were both intent on having a 1v1 end-game war to see which tribe is better.

DSy4 did nothing that acted in the slightest against Infect (you were even told we would not stack our borders as a show of trust, which your spy I am sure had confirmed for you) since that promise was made, the 1v1 agreement put in place and our NAP agreement changed to reflect moving on from both tribes playing dirty.

Miles has nothing to do with your decision to turn on DSy4, as all the issues you had with him we had with another person in your own council and we resolved both of those -> with me taking over all diplomacy with Infect from then onwards. You played your cards well, and nobody's criticizing you for that.

But you seem fixated on finding a reason to justify your move - maybe to save face. Who knows? It's a war game, and you don't need to have a reason to go to war. We played the game our way, you play it your way. And so far, our way seems to have finally stopped being effective.

LiriC

strange how all other dsy4 members had no idea on what Miles wanted to do.
as we have spoken . what miles decided to set in motion was close to what some people would call "a suicide run"

and for the people that told me . "Miles would never" . bet your feeling a bit stupid right now.

It's true you don't need a reason to war . in a game . sucks if this would be rl.. but I do like to justify my actions .

I'm 100% that we would have not warred dsy4 . if dsy4 would have never invited the DT players . that are now on there own inside dsy4.

there are a lot of if's and but's . but that . I am sure that the story could have been another.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm 100% that we would have not warred dsy4 . if dsy4 would have never invited the DT players . that are now on there own inside dsy4.

And I am 100% sure that this is not the case.

Lord 0f War confirmed that you were all pushing for this for a long time, before ~DT~ members were recruited to DSy4. You just hadn't until after he quit, as he was the one member of your council who stood against that sort of move.

LiriC

it's true that we had our options to attack sooner .
But we didn't . even after he quit ... so your remark is a point . but an invalid point in this case .. the fact that we wanted to war dsy4 sooner . is no secret . and that's because of some tribe to tribe situations we had . that managed to get some tension in the air. that's about it.

After that . the new dsy4 leader . just failed to look at the map and see the colours . and in fact. made it even worse .

No one in this world will be able to deny my actions . I saw Dsy4 looking to get a 1 sided war against Infect.

I acted... end of story . end of contract.

If I wanted a backstabb .. I would not be afraid to come clean and say it... but I am starting to find it pathetic . that Dsy4 council still fail to understand . It's not you that I had my problem with.. it's Miles. instead you started to blame left and right . but never yourself.

And taking in DT players was a big fat spit on Infect face . and on Ronin face as well.

It's like pushing the limit on both tribes . and telling us . "Wacha gonna do boy.. There mine . Wacchaaa dooo"
Annnnd.
Boom. slap on the face.

DeletedUser

One last shot.....the war has been going on for 3 weeks now....yet your ODA is 1/4 of ours, and the amount of people above 4 mil ODA is 19-6 in Infect's favor

ODA might not tell you everything, but it sure tells you if people are attacking or not

you might lose many villages on a surprise attack....but you dont lose your ability to attack back...therefore, when there is no attacking back, that typically happens because the sim city players are still going to go about their way and avoid conflict as much as possible because they dont want to lose a vil (see pwalford as an example) or they are most likely a sat account because sitters dont want to take the time to attack, or plan out whom to attack in order to avoid cheating (abhorsen128 would be an example of an account i think is sat)

Therefore everything else mentioned is just conjecture....the issue is that the tribe might have been good at one time, but the reality is that if i had to guess what truly happened, it was two things:

1) the leadership was not good at seeing the big picture. By NAPing with many, hence cutting off many parts of the world that the tribe can attack, out of possibly fear of getting overran, the leadership essentially told warrior type players that they need to play sim city because the only targets were in the west

2) taking in NWO and TR players added more sim city players to the tribe, therefore combined with the first reason, changed the makeup of the tribe from a warrior type tribe to a sim city tribe

Dont get me wrong, you need the sim city type people.....but you have to pander to the warriors, because they are the ones who arent afraid to do the heavy lifting 24/7 and that all they need are some like minded individuals with them....but if leadership ignores those who help them be successful, but instead puts things in place that actually panders to the sim city players, regardless if its by choice or by accident, a tribe then losses the sole identity that enabled it to reach the position it did in the world, and more importantly, lose the warriors, either by defection or, more often, by quitting the world, due to boredom

Surprise attacks give you a couple days advantage, but good tribes, even if their defense is moved about, will still have their offense ready and waiting

by seeing no fight out of your eastern empire, when those individuals should have been the most energetic due to lack of players to attack prior to this war, tells me that leadership ignored their needs for a long time prior to the war

Infect might have helped with the collapse of the DSY empire (just like Ronin before us)....but the reality is that based on logic, it had been collapsing due to poor management long before us

We get kudos for coming out like the way a #1 tribe should come out....but DSY leadership should get some credit too ;)

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
its not about having "warriors" ,its about the time. The same players of our tribe won w39,62.

the same tahwaii from whom we took 500-600 villages in w56, the same idontfight quit in w62 ,on first incomings.Lots of things depends on moral and this backstabbing has left our morale at all time low. I don't blame our players for it. it' just a game.You win some and you lose some. No regrets.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Unsure on where any of your 'information' comes from.

DSy4 has always been an aggressive tribe. We also honour diplomacy, which all members have known before becoming a part of our tribe.

You've numbered 2 points - both of which are ignorant or just plain dumb. I'll waste a few moments educating you.

1) Yes, DSy4 has had diplomacy with 2 tribes for a while - Infect & ~TR~. Infect has had DSy4 and Ronin NAPed for months. The same number of tribes but even bigger borders. Leaving very little/no real expansion room for Infect. Criticize us for diplomacy if you like (I would agree with you), but you are being a hypocrite by doing so as your argument is the exact same approach Infect has taken on this world. It's not a bad thing, but it's a fact you cannot dispute.

2) Maggot132 and Pawpaw1 are the only NWO recruits I am aware of. And we haven't recruited from ~TR~. At all, so far as I know.

As for your ODA comments...many our members have a 10 day one-way distance to the Ronin front. We had launched a day or two before Infect declared. 20 days with most members being very low on available nukes, and all defense in the wrong place (as it had to land, come back and then be sent to where it was then needed), stops any retaliation from being feasibly possible.

We've mentioned that several times before. 3 weeks is 21 days. If you are unable to comprehend basic maths, that is your problem. Kindly educate yourself further before trying to come out acting like you know what you are talking about.

Because quite simply, you don't :icon_idea:

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
It seems to me, that you keep up on bringing up the good old fact that we declared without the 3 day NAP period.

It is now 3 weeks into the war, and we are maintaining over 40 caps per day. If we did give you the 3 day grace, do you seriously think that you could have organized your defense then, if you couldn't organize it in 3 days?

There are a two possible reasons for this.
1: Your players are inactive, and being sat - This is not due to the leaders being ineffective, but due to players having other things going on, there are always players looking for accounts to play, and if you guys looked hard enough, you could find maybe 50 players looking to join these inactive accounts.
2: The leadership is flimsy - The leadership is currently under heavy fire from infect, and while this means that they are busy, as leaders they should know that they will be under fire from the start. I would say that you lot dont have an effective war manager/general, or a half decent defense coordinator, both of these should have been appointed at the start of the Ronin-DSY4 war.

It's really unfortunate how easy it has been for us in infect, however i believe that as we continue to take 40+ villages per day, you will slowly crumble, and whether you guys disband, some members leave and make another tribe, or a mass deletion happens, you guys are going to make a fairly incredible comeback.

Get it sorted guys.

Ali

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It is now 3 weeks into the war, and we are maintaining over 40 caps per day. If we did give you the 3 day grace, do you seriously think that you could have organized your defense then, if you couldn't organize it in 3 days?

You are right. I believe I have already addressed this :)
(also, note that the NAP was due to expire next week - if that was when the war began, as expected, then DSy4 would have prepared in time.)

...many our members have a 10 day one-way distance to the Ronin front. We had launched a day or two before Infect declared. 20 days with most members being very low on available nukes, and all defense in the wrong place (as it had to land, come back and then be sent to where it was then needed), stops any retaliation from being feasibly possible.

And as Infect has got their hands on the circular mail I sent out yesterday, I am sure you are fully aware of how bad things have been because of that.

You guys played your hand well, which I am not disputing. And we've been crippled because of it. The world will have to wait and see what happens next.

DeletedUser

Unsure on where any of your 'information' comes from.

I dont get my information from anywhere.....ive played this game for so many years that anyone that pays attention can see patterns in behavior. Mine is simply a guess....but an educated one

DSy4 has always been an aggressive tribe. We also honour diplomacy, which all members have known before becoming a part of our tribe.

The two comments dont relate to each other.

I am not attacking your "honor".....ive already made a plethora of statement regarding my thoughts on "honor" in a MMOPG war game that rewards the ones who plan and attack. "honor" is the thing losing tribes mention when they get beat

No, im addressing (or giving my thoughts) on why a once aggressive tribe is not anymore.

You've numbered 2 points - both of which are ignorant or just plain dumb. I'll waste a few moments educating you.

Which you didnt accomplish...instead you got mad at whatever truth i hit upon

1) Yes, DSy4 has had diplomacy with 2 tribes for a while - Infect & ~TR~. Infect has had DSy4 and Ronin NAPed for months. The same number of tribes but even bigger borders. Leaving very little/no real expansion room for Infect. Criticize us for diplomacy if you like (I would agree with you), but you are being a hypocrite by doing so as your argument is the exact same approach Infect has taken on this world. It's not a bad thing, but it's a fact you cannot dispute.

I am not talking about us. Suffice to say, i was ready to quit the world had we not declared on you guys. One can only take barbs and farm for so long before they get bored

No, i am talking about your strategy.

And please look up the definition of hypocrite. We would be a hypocrite IF we were experiencing the same thing as DSY, but instead we havent

Ask yourself...why is that?

As for your ODA comments...many our members have a 10 day one-way distance to the Ronin front. We had launched a day or two before Infect declared. 20 days with most members being very low on available nukes, and all defense in the wrong place (as it had to land, come back and then be sent to where it was then needed), stops any retaliation from being feasibly possible..

We've mentioned that several times before. 3 weeks is 21 days. If you are unable to comprehend basic maths, that is your problem. Kindly educate yourself further before trying to come out acting like you know what you are talking about. Because quite simply, you don't :icon_idea:

Ah....the crux of your argument (lol)

So youve proven a few things with your comment above

1) Again, i will reiterate, i am not talking about caps, hence the defense argument (although lame and not true), is pointless because its not applicable to the argument

2) Forcing people, especially warrior types, to launch their nukes on 20 day excursions bores the living hell out of them. Warrior types want to fight, and they want to fight in close quarters. Once you bore people on this game, they quit. By napping everything except a small front on the western seaboard, you have collectively told your whole eastern part of the tribe to become plant eaters (barb noblers and internalizers)

3) To claim that everyone and their grandmother across the whole tribe launched, regardless of distance, at Ronin a couple of days prior to our surprise attack, as the SOLE reason why 3/4 of the tribe hasnt attacked for 3 weeks is, well, just plain dumb. That argument might work for the ones who dont think...but for anyone with half a brain, they will see that is quite an illogical.....basically a politician way of creating an all out lie in order to cover up major flaws in the leadership

Now, with that being said, im calling BS on the premise that your tribe hasnt attacked us because of your statement that you did this mass attack.

Lets look at the combined war stats against ronin and infect:

Rank Name Tribe Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
eastern infect 55 Asahel DSy4 0 2 51.745 721.561
eastern ronin 33 Asahel DSy4 18 1 460.496 164.853

eastern infect 65 crypticquip (disbanded) 0 2 0 713.18

eastern infect 37 Fratibus DSy4 1 48 1.922.365 25.664.597
eastern ronin 40 Fratibus DSy4 9 7 788.123 116.316

eastern infect 35 horrigmoe DSy4 2 67 2.020.728 10.146.043

eastern infect 50 Impaler from Darkness DSy4 1 29 156.328 1.170.368
eastern ronin 61 Impaler from Darkness DSy4 0 1 93.109 9.596

eastern infect 58 kahlaan (disbanded) 0 0 5.994 409.434
eastern ronin 74 kahlaan (disbanded) 0 0 0 122

eastern infect 66 lolandylol (deleted) (disbanded) 0 23 0 3.075.387
eastern ronin 57 lolandylol (deleted) (disbanded) 0 1 1.893 96

eastern infect 42 masterfool101 DSy4 2 155 1.233.975 28.806.970
eastern ronin 65 masterfool101 DSy4 0 1 2.258.167 71.984

eastern infect 64 neyf78 DSy4 0 0 0 40
eastern ronin 35 neyf78 DSy4 16 1 2.854.620 5.321

eastern ronin 62 Paranoid Badger (deleted) (disbanded) 0 0 6.242 0

eastern infect 56 Pwalford (disbanded) 0 2 38.251 4.539
eastern ronin 58 Pwalford (disbanded) 0 1 0 514.269

eastern infect 46 tengyao DSy4 0 0 525.627 280.169
eastern ronin 49 tengyao DSy4 2 2 967.394 42.962

eastern infect 16 The Mohyal DSy4 11 13 5.869.888 5.624.081
eastern ronin 55 The Mohyal DSy4 0 0 295.05 0

central infect 69 abhorsen128 DSy4 0 19 0 3.502.227
central ronin 24 abhorsen128 DSy4 26 15 2.795.025 1.491.137

central ronin 46 Cryptic Dumb and Dumber (disbanded) 4 6 1.344.183 795.758

central infect 39 Do Not Disturb DSy4 5 97 1.871.369 26.630.027
central ronin 2 Do Not Disturb DSy4 137 9 15.754.278 2.334.200

central infect 54 Dr-SM DSy4 5 0 84.009 4.175.008
central ronin 5 Dr-SM DSy4 75 6 11.143.874 2.627.253

central infect 67 Encrypt DSy4 0 1 0 19.849

central infect 53 gjkevin DSy4 6 9 120.812 4.728.920
central ronin 39 gjkevin DSy4 12 13 6.661.896 21.904.643

central infect 10 Mysterious Viking Relic DSy4 11 11 8.546.168 24.204.894
central ronin 17 Mysterious Viking Relic DSy4 29 0 4.123.523 439.915

central infect 28 normy. DSy4 9 317 3.015.140 21.855.478
central ronin 52 normy. DSy4 1 2 2.198.378 128.475

central infect 63 Radagust DSy4 0 0 0 60
central ronin 48 Radagust DSy4 3 1 1.436.551 546.72

central infect 20 Solace015 DSy4 0 34 4.770.056 2.397.776
central ronin 72 Solace015 DSy4 0 0 0 102

central infect 48 Supreme Jellybean DSy4 0 20 259.368 6.443.443
central ronin 45 Supreme Jellybean DSy4 5 5 1.549.256 19.602

central ronin 75 TheTank450f DSy4 0 0 2 0

central infect 49 World of Clues DSy4 2 40 245.484 8.954.282
central ronin 43 World of Clues DSy4 6 4 600.954 782.155

western infect 43 Come Little Children (disbanded) 7 476 1.101.446 24.981.682
western ronin 27 Come Little Children (disbanded) 25 278 2.085.355 34.847.856

western infect 17 Deep.Pockets DSy4 2 1 5.668.625 563
western ronin 51 Deep.Pockets DSy4 1 0 1.495.517 176.108

western infect 60 dernek DSy4 0 0 10 0
western ronin 11 dernek DSy4 59 11 5.144.469 358.172

western infect 68 dl1977 (disbanded) 0 3 0 387.457
western ronin 32 dl1977 (disbanded) 18 271 4.706.837 28.589.961

western infect 57 Killer willard DSy4 0 147 23.772 12.475.568
western ronin 77 Killer willard DSy4 0 0 1.250.935 0

western infect 62 Maggot132 DSy4 0 0 0 6.853
western ronin 1 Maggot132 DSy4 227 29 19.894.748 11.189.483

western infect 25 MotorZeppelin DSy4 0 3 4.271.605 1.217.552
western ronin 13 MotorZeppelin DSy4 49 14 7.312.308 776.474

western infect 61 pawpaw1 DSy4 0 17 0 788.963
western ronin 41 pawpaw1 DSy4 9 80 1.333.784 4.555.391

western ronin 31 pec12 (disbanded) 19 57 4.390.200 23.543.073

western infect 52 RideHardOrStayHome DSy4 0 16 124.485 1.442.342
western ronin 26 RideHardOrStayHome DSy4 25 167 2.496.043 15.910.496

western infect 3 sidd 271 DSy4 25 10 13.829.326 17.408.133
western ronin 34 sidd 271 DSy4 17 2 3.568.710 609.029

western ronin 70 Spice Miner (deleted) (disbanded) 0 5 0 546.779

western infect 32 UnDeCoDeD DSy4 7 0 2.553.982 232.795
western ronin 28 UnDeCoDeD DSy4 25 2 7.892.224 1.187.937

western infect 59 Wildling DSy4 0 1 31 693.438
western ronin 29 Wildling DSy4 22 3 2.544.539 74.767

Legend:
xxxx = eastern players
xxxx = central players
xxxx = western players

So what does this info tell us? Let me break it down for you:

First off, understand that it takes a nuke 50 hrs to travel a K, that means travel time for nukes are as follows:

Eastern: 200-300 hrs (8.2-12.3 days)
Central: 100-200 hrs (4.1-8.2 days)
Western: 0-100 hrs (0-4.1 days)

Therefore, even the most eastern central players have a nuke rotation of 16 days, not 20

but lets look at the numbers more closely:

1) The only eastern players that have anything that resembles ODA against Ronin is masterfool101 and neyf78. With that being said, masterfool has more than just a few vills on the western side, hence his ODA's appears to strictly come from localized attacking on the west....not from their empire in the east. Only neyf78 appears to have attacked from long range

so what does this mean?

It disproves that your eastern players were launching on Ronin a few days prior to us declaring. Therefore, the "8-12 days to attack" individuals were, in fact, truly not attacking like you said

Some times people avoid losing troops by doding nukes, but when the combined ODA for the eastern players (less masterfool and ney) is 2 mil....well that means inactivity

2) During the latter parts of a world, when tribes get large, and time comes into play, you tend to see deletes on the war line and then opposite side of the empire. The war line people tend to get tired of fighting (or are getting killed) so they hit delete....the ones in the extreme backline get bored and delete.

DSY is proving this point when you see people leaving / deleting are either western or eastern players

3) It shows that your western players, for the most part, were active and fighting Ronin. It hurt though that your largest western player CLC....just got pawned.

4) Strategically, DSY focused on supporting their plant eaters (sim city types) than the meat eaters (warriors). The high ODD and lack of ODA of players on the western front (CLC, killer willard, ridehard, pec12, dl1977) was, although a very common mistake made by leadership of many a tribe, still a poor one.

I would have put all my eggs in the likes of sidd, maggot, motor, undecoded, derenk and say the hell with the rest. These individuals were holding the tribe together against ronin

5) Central players DND, DrSM, MVR, gjkevin are great warriors too, and was more than willing to send their nukes on 4-8 day adventures....which is a testiment to their drive...yet that still meant that there were 9 central players that didnt want to attack ronin.

What is the combined ODA of those 9 players vs Ronin? 9 mil.....ie, 1 mil per person.

What does this prove? That even the central players were not attacking ronin (outside of a few)....therefore now the "4-8" day players cant be included in your argument

I can go on and on....ive already wrote a thesis here....but i wont.

Unlike the name calling you did towards me in order to "prove your point"

Ive simply given you facts, and my interpretation of those facts. I would love to see your spin on this

peace
~Toll

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Long post, still filled with flaws. You do know that long posts =/= intelligent/accurate posts, right?

Your entire argument is built on one assumption.
a) The assumption that large ODA gives a completely clear indicator of what is going on ingame.

Point 1: You do realize that you only get large quantities ODA from attacking if you kill lots of troops, which doesn't always happen?
As you said...the concepts of both dodging and over-the-top stacking. You don't kill many troops if hitting high stacks, or if dodges are happening. And if there is any ODA at all, it shows activity. Perhaps you should ask Ronin members to post whether some of our members have attacked them in the past 20 days or not? I can see clearly who has and who hasn't been attacking, because the statistics show that in my war tab vs Ronin. Which is something you can't log in and see :icon_idea:

Point 2: DSy4 has gained 26mil ODA against Ronin in the past 20 days. We have 48mil ODA against Infect in the same period of time.
I'm sure that tells you that some of us have responded to Infect ingame. I didn't say all of our members. I said many. Given you are aware that we only have 20 active accounts, approximately 10 of these accounts have long travel distances.

Point 3: Our biggest member-base was in the far east of the map (K47/K48).
And as you so clearly pointed out...that's up to a 25 day turnaround. So thank you for backing up my point, albeit unintentionally.

DeletedUser

Responses:

1) No kidding.

Thank you for educating every person on the obvious. The problem is that you are either naive, a noob, or trying to hold together what little remains of DSY by attempting to spin from reality.

Why?

Because what you are claiming is that *just by chance*, every single member from the east continued to hit either empty vills, or heavily stacked vills, which is why their ODA is so low.

Every single player

really?

seriously.....really?

um....no.

The reality is that your eastern players didnt do anything against ronin except for Asahel. He was able to capitalize on the op on latchky in order to have vills close to Ronin so he could take some vills there

2) No one cares

I didnt state that you had no one fighting. Im stating that you had very few and im challenging you on the statement you made that the whole reason why you havent attacked Infect is because people launched all the nukes 10 days out.

That is simply not a true statement. I provided the best proof outside of showing a snapshot of the commands menu......you came back with no facts to disprove (which i understand because you cannot disprove what i stated)

A matter of fact, you also just contradicted yourself:

As for your ODA comments...many our members have a 10 day one-way distance to the Ronin front. We had launched a day or two before Infect declared

but...

I'm sure that tells you that some of us have responded to Infect ingame. I didn't say all of our members. I said many. Given you are aware that we only have 20 active accounts, approximately 10 of these accounts have long travel distances

3) You have 12 accounts in the west, 12 in the east, 11 in central. Your best players, and most active, is by far in the west and central....so to state that a majority of your accounts are in the east is, well, just another lie. Let me help you out here:

west 13 3 DSy4 796949 82
west 14 2 DSy4 4460000 464
west 21 3 DSy4 217310 22
west 22 3 DSy4 669990 69
west 23 2 DSy4 2090000 215
west 24 1 DSy4 7020000 717
west 32 3 DSy4 3020000 307
west 33 1 DSy4 3910000 399
west 34 1 DSy4 9280000 938
west 42 3 DSy4 1300000 135
west 43 3 DSy4 2530000 259
west 44 2 DSy4 12180000 1.239
47474249 3608

central 15 1 DSy4 9280000 941
central 16 2 DSy4 1150000 120
central 25 1 DSy4 7610000 774
central 26 1 DSy4 6920000 727
central 35 1 DSy4 8960000 917
central 36 1 DSy4 8250000 856
central 45 2 DSy4 5810000 593
central 46 1 DSy4 7200000 761
central 56 2 DSy4 119856 12
55299856 5701

east 17 2 DSy4 80648 8
east 27 2 DSy4 6910000 697
east 28 2 DSy4 445196 45
east 37 1 DSy4 4120000 425
east 38 1 DSy4 6860000 702
east 47 1 DSy4 9120000 922
east 48 1 DSy4 10820000 1.126
east 57 2 DSy4 312807 34
38668651 2834

It is quite clear that the core is your main area, and then to the west of it.

Bascially.....you are pretty much full of it.

Simply put, to summarize:

1) The reason why Infect hasnt been attacked like they should have been was not due to those eastern accounts sending their nukes on 10 day hikes, but was instead because those accounts were bad or dead

2) DSY leadership defended the sim city players, but left the warriors typically out to dry. As an exmaple (see win vs losses compared to ODA vs ODD):

normy. 9 317 3.015.140 21.855.478
Come Little Children 7 476 1.101.446 24.981.682
Fratibus 1 48 1.922.365 25.664.597
Do Not Disturb 5 97 1.871.369 26.630.027
Supreme Jellybean 0 20 259.368 6.443.443
World of Clues 2 40 245.484 8.954.282

I can add more.....

3) There has been, and still is, a major leadership problem in DSY, and the decisions, and lack there of, placed the tribe in this situation

4) There is roughly 11 active accounts:
Dr-SM
sidd 271
Do Not Disturb
Maggot132
dernek
Deep.Pockets
The Mohyal
gjkevin
MotorZeppelin
UnDeCoDeD
Mysterious Viking Relic

The rest are sat or sim city players

5) Your largest member base is not in the east (unless you turn the map upside down)

6) You blame Infect for, essentially, exposing your internal problems. Had the tribe actually been ran wll.....the 2nd largest tribe in the world wouldnt have crumbled like it did in a matter of 3 weeks....

DeletedUser

Tollxbooth, for the love of yourself and your tribe; please shut up.

I stopped trying to read your rambling when you decided you could discern where nukes were hitting and from where they were launched when your information couldn't possibly intersect those lines.

You also have made it quite apparent that you have no idea who Googly is, which is quite difficult for anyone with more than a year's experience in this game to say.