Official Norse Statement

• Thread starter Puff the Magic Dragon
  • Start date

DeletedUser103537

Wonder how many villages @night lost in the last few days just curious. Also pretty sure a bunch of the people who quit didn't get into norse or merge onto a account. Faces 4 and umm crazy14u just to name a few. So a merging of tribes is when 1 player gifts to a player and coplays. I didn't know this was true. Can I see any good stats for @night vs Norse please show.

DeletedUser115680

Side 1:
Tribes: Norse
Side 2:
Tribes: @Night

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 4
Difference: 28

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 245,487
Side 2: 33,004
Difference: 212,483

chart

These are the stats right now but It really doesn't mean much. Wars can turn around over a night (hehe, that was completely unintentional). We are still confident and our frontplayers are doing an amazing job. :)

DeletedUser115697

I'm glad night and norse have put aside their differences and hugged it out. But I warn you, we are much better huggers.

DeletedUser103537

Wow big troll here in norse facepalm trolling his own tribe.

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
From day one of that war you had slow on your side. Now it is not so many accounts left of Slow. Most were given to you, some actually faught a bit and some are still out there fighting on your side. We know that and you know that. Still, you dont here me crying about it. WE declared on every single fraction (that we are aware of) of the Norse family. . But as you say, you are going to rim us both, so I just sit back and wait for that to happen.

I'm not even playing this world any more but this is BS

a) SLOW didn't declare war they were declared upon (Evidence: I was in Slow (can't find the declare report but look at the name of the war) [spoil]
0186b775c3ab273c9d2287aed526495f.png
[/spoil] as at this point SLOW was viewed to be trying to be a super tribe of most the top players (I never heard this on the inside but wth I'll take it especially as it's evidence of whom declared)

b) if SLOW had been a family/friend of Norse we a) would've had diplomacy
bf10326f20c5e22e1cd69099b258c3d8.png
of the positive kind. b) we would've joined the same war stats as Norse rather than being in a separate one. Again I reiterate the SLOW vs 333/@Night war was purely defensive (boy did we lose in that case :p)

Yes SLOW ended up being rubbish blah blah and yes a few players or players' villages moved to Norse but the reason for that was because we hated both Norse and @Night but hated @Night just that little bit more.

An update Faces4 was left out of the move to SLOW because he wasn't a good player little did we know by sacrificing him like that Norse would get so many villages as the owner decided his last contribution to 75 was to stack and be stacked by Norse against SLOW while gifting to Norse.

Crazy14u the active coplayers were kicked off the account by someone changing the password so it was completely inactive not gifted or whatever.

Big shock to me is Rjasmin is still alive a player who can't time/snipe or anything else really prime real estate for Norse or @Night I'd hope whoever does take it takes it by force ( I will be watching as Rjas dealt the killing blow to my long term inactive account oops :lol: )

DeletedUser115680

So the players norse recruited hate norse...

Boy, sounds like great recruitment! Hopefully they wont jump the ship when we come knocking on their door.

DeletedUser47445

Knock? More like peck on the door.

I've seen @Night's attacks. They're just the same as 333s, horrible and pathetic don't even begin to describe it properly.

DeletedUser

So the players norse recruited hate norse...

Boy, sounds like great recruitment! Hopefully they wont jump the ship when we come knocking on their door.

I don't know what "playerS" you're referring to as we've only recruited one from SLOW which was Kalvin.

DeletedUser102104

Great to see that the world shaped up as it should of! Norse&@Night on top. Hands down the best tribes since day 1 of this world! Goodluck to both sides!

DeletedUser47445

We knock. Unfortunately I cant find anyone to confirm this since non have been able to survive our journey of doorknocking.

Can't find any survivors? Must not be looking too hard :icon_biggrin:

Either that, or you lot like to op garbage players. Maybe try someone decent next time?

DeletedUser

Stats Update

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 65
Difference: 58

chart

Side 1: 51,756
Side 2: 509,166
Difference: 457,410

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: 333

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 1
Difference: 19

chart

Side 1: 189,465
Side 2: 3,567
Difference: 185,898

chart

@Night eating their allies, interesting

Thats-a-bold.jpg

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Stats Update

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 65
Difference: 58

chart

Side 1: 51,756
Side 2: 509,166
Difference: 457,410

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: 333

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 1
Difference: 19

chart

Side 1: 189,465
Side 2: 3,567
Difference: 185,898

chart

@Night eating their allies, interesting

Thats-a-bold.jpg

How do you become #1?

Oh, i eat a bunch of internals and allies.

Ali

DeletedUser99229

I just lol'd

but we should have a lot more conquers than this, oh wait,

We can just internal like these noobs ;)

DeletedUser115680

I think it might be time to consider EZPZ in these stats since they and Norse are pretty close now (sharing nobleplaner etc)?

monstaz2

Also setting sex as part of war stats as well would be good. They are being sat by Norse on their in danger accounts or at least they were on Bearman85

DeletedUser

Well, you finally got your wish Zal, as Norse and EZPZ have started on rjas.