Official Norse Statement

• Thread starter Puff the Magic Dragon
  • Start date

DeletedUser64969

Should we add rhasmin to the @night stats? you guys were going to recruit him right? (apparently)

Out of curiosity who was sitting bearman?

DeletedUser113867

Also setting sex as part of war stats as well would be good. They are being sat by Norse on their in danger accounts or at least they were on Bearman85

Should we also add, ## as they are attacking for Zenith? Should we also add R.I.P as they are also attacking for Zenith. Should we also add P.O.V as they are attacking for The Master? Should we also add P.H.X who were stacked by @Night and 333?

How many allies and friends do you guys need? God sake, you guys kill this game so bad. Getting our asses handed to us by noobs with their merging and hugging style. Complete joke, enough is enough. Thats without adding in 333 as everybody is already aware you are co-ordinating with them. Since 54,000,000 vs 5.100,000 wasn't enough of an advantage.

Our account are all single played accounts, and don't you know it. As your so happy to brag about hitting us while we are offline. Maybe we should all jump on to better accounts. Then brag about how elite we are.

DeletedUser115770

DeletedUser113867

Yeah, pretty bad. I've generally lost interest in the world. Did along time ago, i was only suposed to take the account for a day. Ended up playing for couple months. I'm not the original Hidden Gem. Taki has never spoken to the original gem.

DeletedUser108623

@night have no stats of interest. they opped and failed. the banged on the door but active accounts do not roll over. shame on minty. got his whole tribes backing to cap 3 vills you must be so happy. and while you spent 150 + tribe nukes for 3 villages we took 7 back from @night. spending a total of 4 nukes :)
I bet he woke up on the 15th ask the tribe for a nuke count. they posted via mail that they had x and a total of xxx so they just sent all and that was there op. what you going to do next.
thanks for the mail shame you blocked me from responding.

Man up you do not deserve rank 2.

monstaz2

@night do in fact have some interesting stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: @Night
Side 2:
Tribes: Sex

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,357
Side 2: 911
Difference: 3,446

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 170
Side 2: 27
Difference: 143

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 30,329,603
Side 2: 4,657,732
Difference: 25,671,871

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,346,265
Side 2: 200,662
Difference: 1,145,603

chart

DeletedUser108623

Interesting.

Its a lot different when your attacking a tribe on the same level in points.

monstaz2

Actually the players attacking were around the same size as the ones defending to begin with.

DeletedUser113867

Actually the players attacking were around the same size as the ones defending to begin with.

How do you work that out? Madieval 1,000,000 Lenix 1,000,000 Ghostbusters 1,000,000 Mint cream 2,000,000 Ithiker 1,000,000 Herr flick 1,000,000 Hanb 1,400,000 and i'm sure i've missed some. Go over your first Op, you'll see the large (Safe backline accounts) attacking and clearing. You hit RoryDavis 500k and bearman85 600k. Think another player around 200k was hit aswell, though that player quit once she saw the nobles she asked for were launched. Aswell as using Bijou2u to spy, and i noticed Bearman85 had even sent Ghostbusters. his sit on the 27th of sep. So i'm guessing things weren't as clear as you pretend them to be.

DeletedUser99229

This war isn't really a war, it's more of a "hit this village with everything you have, to win a prize" kind of war, I mean seriously marvris, @night and a couple of others wasted 54 nukes, on hitting a village less than 5k in points adding to an average of 507,870 troops of pure utter waste.

In in all fairness they must have the nukes to waste I guess that's what minty wanted right?

i for sure wouldn't tell my tribe to bother after killing 5 nukes on it, but that's just me.

DeletedUser115770

All for mint and mint for us, Yup, Our tribe is it and we all are happy of that. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser108623

Man up.

You tribe oped 2 players and got nothing worth value while we capped 3x more in the same time frame for 4 nukes worth. if you feel that you can win like that your going to find w 78 more of an interest. I also like how backline accounts give it the big one on these forums when they have 0 front line villages.
And my ODA is still better than anyone from @night.
Im just simply better in attacking.
And far better defending.

DeletedUser99229

Man up.

You tribe oped 2 players and got nothing worth value while we capped 3x more in the same time frame for 4 nukes worth. if you feel that you can win like that your going to find w 78 more of an interest. I also like how backline accounts give it the big one on these forums when they have 0 front line villages.
And my ODA is still better than anyone from @night.
Im just simply better in attacking.
And far better defending.

Nu uh I iz better ;)

DeletedUser112009

As Mike and others have made very clear, @Night are a complete Joke, they spent 54 nukes one small village until they got the message they were not going to clear it and had a massive OP on 2 players everybody knew would make mince meat of their OP. Taking 3 villages whilst they and everyone else from Norse simply kept nobling them elsewhere as per usual. As for Minty's activity check and subsequent block, well....I don't really need to explain how ridiculous that was, if he wants to know who's active in our tribe, all he has to do is look at his tribe activity and see who's constantly nobling his members whilst he wastes their nukes and lets them die.

Bless them for finally trying something though I guess... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser64969

Sam sent a circ round, it's safe to say a large potion of those who replied in @night appear to be rather very inactive, gzz on the lives :p.

we'll see how things go, @night have some competent players, so we can't really rule them out.

DeletedUser64969

I thought that Norse was playing the bearman and rorydavis account,so what he's saying is that norse have fought valiantly, that's cute.

and @night getting desperate again, everyone come fight norse, we don't like our chances 1v1

I guess 333 arnt enough cannon fodder for you LOL, you left all them high and dry, now you're trying to do the same with sex.

But we can't forget about all the rim tribes @night have being harassing to join them as well, I'm surprised that the majority of them have told @night to stick it and choose to be rimmed rather than support there frontlines.

Last edited: