A DreamCatcher that's clearly living in a Day Dream

DeletedUser99229

Soooo... here's a story about this nightmare that's supposedly capturing our dreams!!!

The_Dream_catcher_by_bittersweetvenom.jpg

Let's begin with some jokes about dream catchers...

Whats a dream catchers worst nightmare? being nobled by a tribe a 1/4 of its size
When does a dream catcher not work?, when a tribe it's threatened tells it to grow a pair.

Ok, now for some serious stuff....

As you all know the tribe @Night and its ex tribe mates are at war with a few tribes that they couldn't bully them into joining them or gifting them their villages. So over the past couple of weeks @night thought that it would be a good idea to got war, however; were shocked when these tribes stood up to them.

tumblr_mf0z5pTHlB1ribhi6o1_500.jpg

Well thats Exactly what they did... however they met a few nightmares along the way. One was called norse and another called sex.. Now we all know in the begunning and still now, @Night had and still have the upper hand, lets take a look at some stats.

AZ80Ocj.png

As you can see, they are rank one with 880 more villages than Norse.. which leads me to this; why would @Night need more tribes to help attack Norse? You're probably asking what am I on about? Well @Night needed even more fire power from Sex who they are also at war with, now why would sex help @Night? Ah i know because
they need another 576 villages, now where will they get them from?

silly me..
Vonmfyz.png

Here of course, however they wasn't going to fight from them, I mean why would they when the best way to get them is by mailing them right.. oh you want to see that mail?

well heres a dreamcatchers way of negotiating villages...
82Uuw6Q.png

I really thought this was amusing, I mean are Norse really that hard to beat?

Oh now I remember why they need help!! Take a look at some facts below...

Pu35fDY.png

Here is a village I wouldn't class as worth nobling..or wasting FIFTY FOUR NUKES ON, however @Night thought it was a good Idea. You clearly think I'm joking right?

bbnf2S4.png

Now I could post all 54 attacks but I would bore you senseless...

Meanwhile this was going on...

The Fabulous @Night was oping on a few members of a few tribes...

they boasted and laughed and too
and the mighty mint cream said

mzGwxzA.png

not knowing that Norse took 7 villages from them during this victorious OP :icon_rolleyes:

So the final stats are

x1SB0dN.png

SO DREAMCATCHERS STOP CHASING YOUR WET UNREALISTIC DREAMS @NIGHT AND CHASE SOME VILLAGES INSTEAD :lol:

I hope you all enjoyed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99544

While talking about true stats, lets talk about true stats.

@Night have joind 333 in the war. EZPZ is taken over by Norse players, as is some of SEX.

So there is two sided in the battle. Needless to say every part of the war have their own agenda. Territories are won and lost.

But the stats for last week is as follow.

Side 1:
Tribes: @Night, 333
Side 2:
Tribes: Sex, EZPZ, Norse

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 613
Side 2: 536
Difference: 77

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 129
Side 2: 91
Difference: 38

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,336,026
Side 2: 4,306,765
Difference: 29,261

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,097,178
Side 2: 796,354
Difference: 300,824

chart

DeletedUser99229

@Night have joind 333 in the war. EZPZ is taken over by Norse players, as is some of SEX.

So there is two sided in the battle. Needless to say every part of the war have their own agenda. Territories are won and lost.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

chart

chart

chart

chart

As said in other threads

There are several players such as marvis also attacking Norse -.-

Hence why I only posted stats between Norse and @Night

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

chart

chart

chart

chart
I think it is terribly bias of you to put SEX (or EZPZ for that matter) into Norse's war stats since it's obvious to everybody that SEX and Norse don't have an alliance,nap or whatever you want to call it.
You just put it in because it helped you war stats, we both know that Norse hasn't helped sex in any way and that no SEX has joined Norse and they won't.
What about norse vs 333+night?

DeletedUser99229

Side 1:
Tribes: Norse
Side 2:
Tribes: 333, @Night

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,631
Side 2: 2,581

I believe this is what you wanted
Difference: 950

chart

Side 1: 364
Side 2: 87
Difference: 277

chart

Side 1: 13,019,596
Side 2: 18,993,527
Difference: 5,973,931

chart

Side 1: 3,080,813
Side 2: 742,952
Difference: 2,337,861

chart

and here is some Realistic stats

Side 1:
Tribes: Norse, Sex, EZPZ
Side 2:
Players: mavaris9, makcacho, jobemist, Luck Madness, Power Ranger Blue, rJaSmIN

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,168
Side 2: 2,687
Difference: 519

chart

Side 1: 631
Side 2: 374
Difference: 257

chart

Side 1: 16,634,641
Side 2: 19,853,693
Difference: 3,219,052

chart

Side 1: 5,497,299
Side 2: 3,119,626
Difference: 2,377,673

chart

DeletedUser107718

Go @Night! I know you can do it!!! Mint, Antidote, GomL and Guns, it's time to man up and show 'em who's boss!

DeletedUser112009

Mint and Antidote are too scared to try and move their front forward independently, and both GOML and Guns don't even have a village on the frontline yet, unless you want to throw in EZPZ as I'm sure you do, but even if you do, they're hardly looking any better than otherwise.

What about the rest of Night? Is it a given now that they are just more fodder for Mint and friends? The list never ends, good luck to them getting the latest few from Sex, perhaps they aren't so naive... :lol:

DeletedUser113867

Since we are all posting stats, i'll add mine.

Side 1:
Players: Power Ranger Hidden Gem
Side 2:
Tribes: Norse, @Night, 333

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 97
Side 2: 12,408
Difference: 12,311

chart

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 1
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 451,025
Side 2: 85,822,423
Difference: 85,371,398

chart

Side 1: 8,397
Side 2: 3,472
Difference: 4,925

chart

DeletedUser113867

I think your right. They seems to have realised they need to attack me to stop me conquering the world. Expect the stats to changes in the coming days.

DeletedUser108623

nice stats. but really if you believe that @night have anything like better war stats v norse then you have issues.

But as long as you keep posting we will keep shooting you down. in the end you will grow to like being second best.

5 days to go until your next op. this time try please. i might even op you back :) oh dear did that AND FAILED.

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Way too easy, never lost one vill.

Me, Martin and mike rock.

Ali

Last edited:

DeletedUser103537

Seems kind of quiet like crickets anyone alive and how is everyone any success in the war. Please post.

DeletedUser113867

Update is, Mint cream still a joke. After allying with 3/4 of the world, asking all tribe to ally to fight his wars. He has turned to using Dead account to attack with.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Norse
Side 2:
Tribes: @Night

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 64
Difference: 13

chart

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 378,761
Side 2: 454,228
Difference: 75,467

chart

Side 1: 28,289
Side 2: 0
Difference: 28,289

chart
[/spoil]

48 hours is 4-0 Norse. Week is 18-11 Norse.

DeletedUser99544

Seems Norse like the Notion that they work alone and that @Night ally everyone.

From what I know @Night have had one ally since August and that is 333. Norse dont like to let the world know that that are having relations. They worked closely together with slow, as close as did @night with 333. Slow broke down. Norse where then gifted some, merged with others. Some acocunts were lost. others taken by force. Left today is pretty much only EZPZ. Norse are gifted the odk account. The actively support xaime so yest they are part of the same team. Norse and EZPZ are also sharing nobleplanner, and as far as I know this is not done between random tribes, but between tribes working together. In regards to SEX they have been working together with Norse from before @Night started to war them. In fact their relation with Norse was the convincing factor to start that war. Since they are being sat by Norse, gift villages to Norse, run OPs together it is evident that they work together. That is the reason they are included in the stats.

I saw one troll adding old slow players to the stats. That is as funny as if @Night would add their Rimwars to the stats.

I have been told Norse is even trying to get a fourth tribe to get into the action but hey, since Norse dont call it an alliance, they can certainly not have a relationship ^^
I will remember that the day it all come back and bite Scott and his girls in the butt.

I dont know why it is so sensitve to Norse. Perhaps they will cry later when they are going down, proclaiming that a bigger tribe killed them in all unfairness.

Also seems as if Mintcream and Powerwhite had a go at one another recently. It is apparent that White draw the short straw in that battle.

Finally, last weeks stats.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: EZPZ, Norse, Sex

Total conquers:

Side 1: 580
Side 2: 344
Difference: 236

chart

Side 1: 65
Side 2: 35
Difference: 30

chart

Side 1: 4,175,610
Side 2: 2,604,249
Difference: 1,571,361

chart

Side 1: 548,976
Side 2: 309,429
Difference: 239,547

chart

DeletedUser113867

In regards to SEX they have been working together with Norse from before @Night started to war them. In fact their relation with Norse was the convincing factor to start that war. Since they are being sat by Norse, gift villages to Norse, run OPs together it is evident that they work together. That is the reason they are included in the stats.

Prove it. I can say that because i know you can't. Want to know why? Because i only became introduced to Scott through Baldur and Mint cream. As they kept going on about him. I then asked XJason2X and Fryer about Scott. I had one mail with Puff and that was just don't hit me in the back when Yolo, 333 and @Night declare on fate. Mint cream was going through his minions to buy TDP some time and wanted our support.
Zenith154 knew i had a friend in Norse (Who quit), he went on and on. You know the game chinese whispers? Its goes up the chain of command to greg and baldur, to mint and acid god. All up to the top of the family tree. It goes back to when 333, Rage, @Night, Yolo were going to declare on Norse, with Yolo asking us to join in.

Anyway, you can prove this by pulling up mysterious stats.

History of @Night, slightly biased...

[spoil]Rim someone called fark, who? Create an end game alliance with biggest and closest threat in 333. Ally with second biggest threat in Yolo. Use 333 and Yolo to attack fate. They fail. Fall onto the recruit button to save graces, hire Yolo. Now obtained secrets and location by having Yolo stack them, but only to protect image before the merge (So they didn't hire secrets, just players that would later noble them). Demand sex to stack the new border with Norse, so you could declare. Sex refuse. After rejecting joining an alliance with 333 and the Yolo/@Night combo. Have Baldur (Ghostbusters.) ask for unofficial N.A.P, use it to noble barbs around sex. Acquire even more diplomacy, add P.H.X and POV to the family. Stack P.H.X to waste Sex's offence. Add DKS to the family. Declare on Sex with allies. Again failed. So return to tried and tested ways, "Recruit Button". Merge with 333. Now merged to expand @Night by 40% in doing so grabbing four additional continents. Doesn't bring about wanted results. Have allies create a threeway front against Sex. Fail. So, what does MintCream do? You guessed it, the tried and tested way. Try to recruit Sex into the family. Have DKS merge with P.H.X to again expand your grip on world.[/spoil]

Not 100% about DKS, but i can guess.

DeletedUser116125

Love how you are talking about us failing in the first war vs fate.... Our goal was to push you out of k56 and connect my tribe ( yolo ) to zenith..
Well we did that in a matter of like 2 weeks then the norse incident happened ( wrote something about it on the bottom of the text ) along with the owner of the biggest acc in the tribe going mia so we decided to try and work with fate with instead of fighting.

Then the leader of yolo went MIA for 1-2 weeks and people in yolo started to panic so some players took matters into their own hands and tried to do a merge with sex. Everyone in my+sex was into this idea but me. It was not that i did not like sex it was mainly that i was not the player on the account that lead the tribe and all he stood for was no hugging or merging. So i stood against the merge i said Sex can apply here and we will recruit players worthy but it wont be an all out merge. Sex declined but some yolo members insisted on merging.
So what i did was say they can merge but that will be into sex and i would either delete or apply for night. Day later Greg comes back and says he does not really have time to lead a tribe so he merged with night as he cared about the members and wanted them in good hands. ( Few days later he left the gb. account )
I did not ask for an unofficial nap i asked for an official one, And i was totally serious at the time. Mint was happy to do so if you could prove that you are fighting against norse.
Sadly as heartlessfool talked to mint he just came of as rude asking for us to pay res by the hour for a nap and a greenlight to hit 333 so ofc Mint declined and left the convo. Heartless told me he was being trying to be funny afterwards but mint isn't the type of guy to do that with^^
Then i was sad as i liked sex/fate so i asked if we where gonna be hostile to one another or if we had an unofficial nap and heartless tells me that he thinks we have an unofficial nap.

But a few days/weeks later with no room to expand but along the rim the decision was made to attack sex. Sex where just gonna be a big blob on the map that we had to noble around to get to norse and we had no relation with sex so at anytime they could turn hostile .

I can admit that how the unofficial nap was broken was not honorable at all, Just having fun trolling about them nobling barbs that where on the FA etc. And i can honestly say that sex defended rather well considering that they have little to no hope. I would of had personally deleted if i was sex so i applaud them for their persistance and will to help norse. I have a quote from heartless talking about helping norse as they can before going down ( that's why we have only had inc's in the k65 cluster from sex to prenuke for norse )

Also if people did not know Norse asked yolo for an "Allience" unofficial ofc. To hit 333 with them. But then i recruited 3 players into yolo that where from ex jager scott was not happy at all according to him "we where cutting of his tribes expansion". Well what he does is offer the new recruits a ultimatum. Either they leave yolo and maybe get an invite into norse or stay in yolo and get nobled out. Both of them chose to leave yolo and bam They got recruited into norse down the line.... Obviously we could not work with a leader that says we are blocking expansion and then recruit those members....

Also we did not stack p.h.x. I can promise you that. We are open about our diplo as we have nothing to hide and i can promise you i did not even know who phenix where before you asked me why we where stacking them...

Btw most of what happened was a rather long time ago so i don't remember everything so something might be a little off the mark but that's pretty much the story of the yolo-sex relationship <3

-Baldur