ato declares war

DeletedUser84793

I actually like fighting friends because you can have fun when something goes well and go on you can laugh about it and in the end he will most likely give you the option of being a basher of some sort just for the fun you know.

I don't really cry about losing all my villages (not saying you are either) so i don't get a negative attitude when someone does it fair and square.

I hate it...I don't like attacking friends..you put in a lot of work into your villages..it would be a shame that a friend tears it down..but i get ya! its the fun your seeking i guess..and it don't matter who it is..i get it..but not for me so much! friends fight together always i think. not trying to kill each other...

DeletedUser

aTo you are in deep trouble now!

Wow if i got declared on by a tribe as well known and respected as T-T-H I'd force all my members to delete their accounts :(

Huehuehue at least the forums are seeing more activity even if its over a small skirmish.

DeletedUser116820

*eating popcorn on the rim*

Is there an official declaration? Or was that it in the OP?

More PnP please? The mudslinging is, eh....

DeletedUser

*eating popcorn on the rim*

Is there an official declaration? Or was that it in the OP?

More PnP please? The mudslinging is, eh....

It was official. An no offense to stealthy, but I don't think it was worth a PnP

DeletedUser115814

I would write an AMAZING pnp If he didnt beat me to it. Bummer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84793

It was official. An no offense to stealthy, but I don't think it was worth a PnP

maybe your right...but hey some one had to get this public forum going...lol this place is not like it use to be that's for sure!

DeletedUser84793

the world is just 123 days old. #facepalm
and how can u say they are mass recruiters when their count is only 47 and yours is 59? #facepalm

lol you do know their is 60 days in a two month period don't you? I see some one took the short yellow bus to school!:lol: Now sit down and stop making your self look more stupid! #Facepalm Is kinda lame..How about a boot to the face?:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser115814

Just wanted to quote Stealthy's profile if anyone wants to read it. I left a TL;DR if his excessive use of periods hurts your eyes.

de note: Anything t2ist has to say is noted and disregarded! No One Cares About What she has to say...lol

Since t2ist updated her profile i shall do the same...

the reason why you have not been attacked is because i allow it..so don't start getting your head bigger then it is..you have joined ato and for me personally i dont want war with them..I told this to your duke..and gave my word...but with that being said we will defend our self.

you take players who is inactive really...easy targets..but i can go on and on...and so on..but in the mix of things i given you respect because your active just like me! cant say much for your poor attitude!

I fight with honor and is very loyal to my tribe..you on the other hand like to tribal jump around..lol im sure that if a bigger tribes comes around and started to defeat ato...you will jump ship again! players like you do that because its the only way for you to survive! by hiding in any tribe that holds any kind of power...

you can say what you like about me and our tribe..but at the end of the day...I have a home here...you youll just continue to be a tribe hopper with no real loyalty to anyone.

and if one day T-T-H Ever gets defeated by ato or any other tribe...at least we played the game as true brothers and as a tribe! which is something so far you have failed at.

It's not about win or lose...but how you play the game..well...we will play the game doc!

TL;DR: Family tribe warriors will die family tribe warriors! t2ist you pooface noob you will never take us alive

DeletedUser84793

T2ist you are so caught up with my writing. why is that? are you a teacher? you dont call me names but it seems to me my typing makes your eyeballs pop out..lol i think you got OCD or what ever you call it..lol

DeletedUser

Only thing worth reading is the official declaration. Round of applause for whoever wrote it, from me:)

DeletedUser

just want to point out there's not much too this we've been hitting 123, vio, and tth simultaneously just trying to secure up the rim all top 20 tribes but not much to really talk about

aTo you are in deep trouble now!

Wow if i got declared on by a tribe as well known and respected as T-T-H I'd force all my members to delete their accounts :(

i've been trying to get them to delete every day for the last 3 months they won't do it though -_-

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

haha. was probably absent when the teacher discussed it.

posting this thread on externals trying to persuade other tribes to help you in fighting aTo, is worse than the crying of S-D duke being eaten by ebola family.

DeletedUser

I hate being the guy to bust out stats and derail a VERY interesting thread, but I would hardly call this, " being eaten by ebola family." No disrespect to Ebola or anything because I know they have some great players not on the front line (as do we), but it annoys me that the majority of the forums speak blindly now, what happened to the days where we would do our homework and provide stats?:lol: That being said Im not looking for a flame war, and will not reply to arguments :)

Side 1:

Tribes: S-D
Side 2:
Tribes: Ebola, Pox

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 17
Difference: 3

chart

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 3
Difference: 1

chart

DeletedUser

Sorry but did your dog eat your homework? You forgot to state the quality of conquers :icon_wink:

Side 1:
Tribes: Ebola, Pox
Side 2:
Tribes: S-D

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 20
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 106,295