Scheduled Dependant

mattcurr

I figured I'd quiet the wanna be loud person who keeps comparing how many views he has on his profile to mine :S, So I will be pseduo making a premade, in the sense that it wont be like my normal ones I cba to do that shit, but I know a lot of people keep bothering me to tell them when I make another tribe, so here's your shot, im going to shout orders from above and have a chain of command follow them out, so similar to what I normally do without me being on so much.

So yep, if you know me hit me up, my recruitment will be more laxed this time.

For randoms its still the same don't come to me if you don't have 5 worlds of top 10 experience, and if you do come to me without that experience don't be angry when I say you can be in the tribe as a student role. So to be clear if you havent been in the top 10 of 5 worlds apply as a student. Skype or pm are fine to apply.

DeletedUser

I tell you what, Matt. Make me the duke and I'll let you mod the forums.

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Can I be the person who tells other people what you want them to do :D So I can do nothing too, but pass on all your orders :D .... and change the tribe name occasionally ... maybe...

mattcurr

Can I be the person who tells other people what you want them to do :D So I can do nothing too, but pass on all your orders :D .... and change the tribe name occasionally ... maybe...

No you can start for once like old times cause you all love me! Pretend its w45 and try for 1 month!

mattcurr

Stop ugh guys it will take us like two seconds to beat those kids, seriously we'll log in for a couple weeks, they'll "quit due to no time" Ie they joined near us and cant farm. And we can call it a day.

DeletedUser

I am in this tribe because Mattcurr added me accidentally to the skype chat. I'm pretty sure he regrets it. Either way, its nice to be in :3