ato declares war

DeletedUser116975

Five pages of good comedy, I don't think stealthy will ever realise how silly he sounds with all of his verbal diarrhoea here xD

DeletedUser

Yeah for real. I might even have to send a few "gifts" to some of stealthy's villages after all this. Even though they are two-3 Ks away.

DeletedUser116820

you kept it moving.....

maybe your right...but hey some one had to get this public forum going...lol this place is not like it use to be that's for sure!

and got it going, seems you did... good job on that... the rest of this muggling is sad though.... oh, btw, who wants to feed me res?....

lol... carry on gentlemen

brattydreams

ZZZZ... Where is the great PnP to follow the war declaration? This thread is sort of boring tbh.

Whine and more whine so where is the cheese?

DeletedUser

I love how 50% of the tw externals messages are whining about other people whining.

Wineception anyone?

brattydreams

I love how 50% of the tw externals messages are whining about other people whining.

Wineception anyone?

Top it off I don't even play on this world =) But I had to come and see if anything was interesting in the War thread.

DeletedUser

the most interesting thing I found has been my ability to dominate the awards for the past week

I have got 3mill ODA in 5 days and over the past 2 weeks rose over 1 mill in points

DeletedUser116978

I will salute you and your work on other tribes indeed...very impressive! I like that last move on 123 tribe..even i didnt exspect them to fold like they did...You guys got a few good men out of that..Very Nice Indeed!

Hardly folded mate, simple fact is there were only a handful of really active people and being caught in the middle of a couple of big tribes was not a good place to be. What we were really doing to eachother was stunting growth in the area. It would have been fun to have a little war with aTo but with a few of the better players leaving the tribe it left us in a pretty bad spot. At the end of the day it's all part of the game - the active people merge after trading troops to see who is worth it and keep going, the people who lose interest or have other commitments fall off to the side. Had that twice in BASIC with tribes merging into us, now it's our turn to be on the other end of it. Instead of coming up with random justifications how about just accepting that fact!

Side note - even with the inactivity problem we had BASIC did a little better than your tribe, you don't see us crying about it. Also BASIC most likely could have done better in the game from the start with a better duke - they ended up with me, I've always said I dont have the time or desire to do that job!

Why not try and do what we did, have a little fun, do the best you can and leave it at that? No need to get all weird about it

DeletedUser84793

if a mod would please close this thread...waste of time talking on here..i should have never bothered!

DeletedUser116975

And their tribe disbanded, that's the end of that one.

DeletedUser84793

You should have known what you were getting yourself into.

true these public forums is nothing but trouble..i should have known to not to try to talk on here..to many pack of wolves here that like to do gangbangs! waste of time.

DeletedUser116982

What about the people in the tribe who still looked up to you and believed in everything you said?
You are such a shame and nothing but big talk. Yesterday you said that we would go down as one and will at least kill a few nukes before we die and now you betray us like this?
I didn't really exspect anything else from you but i feel sorry for the young people in the tribe who thought you were cool and "one of the greatest leader of all time".
You are nothing but a whiny little kid who doesn't want anyone else to have fun if you don't get your way.
Maybe if you weren't such a big talking scumbag who hides behind other player this would have never happened.
Maybe if you weren't such a bad leader and would have created some OPs against T2ist when he was still smaller this would have never happened.
Maybe if you wouldn't have kicked everyone who tried to tell you that Peace won't save us and that we have to start a war now before it's to late, this would have never happened.
You Cainid because he called you out for being a big mouth and accused him of being a spy. Well, too bad he wasn't you idiot, he was one of the only ones who were ready and willing to fight against ato and retake some Villages.
You kicked so many good player because they all started to realise what a bad leader you are and started to question it. You can't stand critique for shit.
And maybe if you wouldn't have read the Private mail between me and a good friend of mine while you had his acc sit i wouldn't have hate you and started to betray you ;)
Like looool
T2ist took 5 of my villages without me bothering or saying something in the forum and you aren't even a bit suspicious? You even accused other people besides me of being a spy.
Even a blind man would have realised from the beginning that i am the spy lol.

Well at least i can finally become inactive now, show is over. A bit sad since it was really fun seeing you go so insane.

See ya

DeletedUser115814

War is over folks. Stealthy disbanded his tribe after a whopping two days of nothing and a whole lot of bull#$@ talking.

Good prevails and Stealthy/TTH loses.

DeletedUser

Oof. The grammar mistakes hurt. Alas though it was a good read an he is totally right. Im going to sleep you kids be nice now. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser84793

What about the people in the tribe who still looked up to you and believed in everything you said?
You are such a shame and nothing but big talk. Yesterday you said that we would go down as one and will at least kill a few nukes before we die and now you betray us like this?
I didn't really exspect anything else from you but i feel sorry for the young people in the tribe who thought you were cool and "one of the greatest leader of all time".
You are nothing but a whiny little kid who doesn't want anyone else to have fun if you don't get your way.
Maybe if you weren't such a big talking scumbag who hides behind other player this would have never happened.
Maybe if you weren't such a bad leader and would have created some OPs against T2ist when he was still smaller this would have never happened.
Maybe if you wouldn't have kicked everyone who tried to tell you that Peace won't save us and that we have to start a war now before it's to late, this would have never happened.
You Cainid because he called you out for being a big mouth and accused him of being a spy. Well, too bad he wasn't you idiot, he was one of the only ones who were ready and willing to fight against ato and retake some Villages.
You kicked so many good player because they all started to realise what a bad leader you are and started to question it. You can't stand critique for shit.
And maybe if you wouldn't have read the Private mail between me and a good friend of mine while you had his acc sit i wouldn't have hate you and started to betray you ;)
Like looool
T2ist took 5 of my villages without me bothering or saying something in the forum and you aren't even a bit suspicious? You even accused other people besides me of being a spy.
Even a blind man would have realised from the beginning that i am the spy lol.

Well at least i can finally become inactive now, show is over. A bit sad since it was really fun seeing you go so insane.

See ya

you ever notice that you never got support from us?..lol i knew you were in their mist..but i could not prove it. just shows you how lame you are..your nothing but a low down rat out to save your own skin. this is why you got no support dummy! even when you wrote me asking me for support..you did not get any now did you? you didnt fool me my little friend. but thanks for confirming what i thought the whole time. later gator! your worthless.

DeletedUser84793

War is over folks. Stealthy disbanded his tribe after a whopping two days of nothing and a whole lot of bull#$@ talking.

Good prevails and Stealthy/TTH loses.

yea congrats you guys did really good! do your happy dance now man...:icon_rolleyes: