ato declares war

DeletedUser116223

6 pages for a 2 days war due to the lack of war between the 10 larger tribes

DeletedUser84793

yea i guess the big dogs are to scared to fight some one their own size...i maybe small but at least i dont coward down like most do in this world..this world is pathetic! but im here until the end...i guess all other bigger tribes is scared of ato..looks to me ato might win this world...:lol:

DeletedUser84793

I even disban my tribe..shows you how concern i am over ato..lol its me vs them! some say thats stupid and i would agree...but i will take the fight to them anyday..im not scared of them like these other tribes are..they should be ashame of them selfs..picking on little old me..and they brag about it..lol pathetic!

DeletedUser116223

Ιts reasonable for them to want to clear theιr back and your tribe survived for 2 days...
Even if they are x10 bigger,if your tribe was good you could defend for a longer period and you didnt.

Ι just say that the 10 major tribes are able except to clean the Rim to fight each other and they dont.

DeletedUser84793

Ιts reasonable for them to want to clear theιr back and your tribe survived for 2 days...
Even if they are x10 bigger,if your tribe was good you could defend for a longer period and you didnt.

Ι just say that the 10 major tribes are able except to clean the Rim to fight each other and they dont.

they have been sending attacks at us for over two months now..thats not it..i disban because of spies and noobs. im taking a step back and putting together a real team..or at least ill try anyways. it was bad everything we say or do they would always find out about it..rather if it was on the forums or in message..we cant even do ops because we had a bunch of cowards trying to save their own skin in fear of ato and their bashers. really i have no choice but to disban. sad really..but it is what it is..

DeletedUser

Please remember, we left you guys alone for so long. Yeah we picked off a few inactives here and there but you didn't complain and it was nothing personal, or organised. We got rid of Vio for you. My T-T-H neighbours have been sitting peacefully next to me ever since I joined aTo (about 50-ish days) and all I have done is scout them. Unfortunately that is over, because war was declared. We declared because we were sick of your weird little games. Now it is time to clean up.

DeletedUser84793

Please remember, we left you guys alone for so long. Yeah we picked off a few inactives here and there but you didn't complain and it was nothing personal, or organised. We got rid of Vio for you. My T-T-H neighbours have been sitting peacefully next to me ever since I joined aTo (about 50-ish days) and all I have done is scout them. Unfortunately that is over, because war was declared. We declared because we were sick of your weird little games. Now it is time to clean up.

weird little games? i dont get that..but ok. as far as what you guys were taking no i did not care..because they were inactive and noobish..im not taking this personal man..i always liked you..and i get what your saying. no biggy its part of the game. Cheers!

DeletedUser57259

So he disbanded the tribe after 2 days of grumbling.

The total players involved were comparable in size to the T-T-H, and they had a morale hit for the most part.

After all of the sabre rattling in this thread I expected more. I'm a bit disappointed.

DeletedUser84793

So he disbanded the tribe after 2 days of grumbling.

The total players involved were comparable in size to the T-T-H, and they had a morale hit for the most part.

After all of the sabre rattling in this thread I expected more. I'm a bit disappointed.

true..but what you dont understand that this was going to happen before you declared. to be honest with you i was feeling a bit crowded with all the rats we had in that tribe..we could not do ops or for that matter keep things in secret by private messaging. the tribe was doomed as far as that goes. i don't know how many times our guys would just use the noble planner and everyone knew what we were taking and would stack the village claimed. it was a huge pain. and when i created this post you can say i was a bit disturbed by it all..so forgive me if i sounded like i was complaining. I don't normally do that...But in the mist of things I knew we were at a loss to begin with.

DeletedUser116978

you ever notice that you never got support from us?..lol i knew you were in their mist..but i could not prove it. just shows you how lame you are..your nothing but a low down rat out to save your own skin. this is why you got no support dummy! even when you wrote me asking me for support..you did not get any now did you? you didnt fool me my little friend. but thanks for confirming what i thought the whole time. later gator! your worthless.

*midst

DeletedUser116975

yea i guess the big dogs are to scared to fight some one their own size...i maybe small but at least i dont coward down like most do in this world..this world is pathetic! but im here until the end...i guess all other bigger tribes is scared of ato..looks to me ato might win this world...:lol:

Says he who disbands...

DeletedUser

all other bigger tribes is scared of ato..looks to me ato might win this world...:lol:

lol as if you weren't crying moments ago, trying to humiliate yourself saying aTo members are noobs, lessons learned, too bad the main purpose of this thread didn't work as you hope to be, to cry for help from other bigger tribes to help take down aTo. :lol:

DeletedUser

because they were inactive and noobish..im not taking this personal man..i always liked you..and i get what your saying.

I like how this guy's Profile looks like after all the big talk ...

AKQ3W7J.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser86709

oh wow what a surprise michonne whining about him getting destroyed by ebola again!

It really sucks you have the disease man, but stop complaining about it.

Ain't nobody donating to yo charity

DeletedUser116707

oh wow what a surprise michonne whining about him getting destroyed by ebola again!

It really sucks you have the disease man, but stop complaining about it.

Ain't nobody donating to yo charity

lego batman i choose u! keep hugging and we will see who will want charity at the end