Ya bro vs. #gas + cure

Psihic

Its sad to see the new era players taking the game to personal insults on enemy players , Cally did it last time when shrekd had a war with us and now Chris does it...... had some respect for you Chris.

However all the best to all the tribes involved and I dont lie or play backdoor , backstabbing politics any more. Have had my piece of bad politics over many years on this game . The stats I posted was the stats from TW only and the time frame is 24 hours , however stats are different after the declaration. Bad for BadboyBoogey that a player who was supporting those lost villas pulled troops because of another issue . Any way it just started and its gonna be a long war if my players keeps faith in me and the TEAM.

Grow up from giving out insults to your enemies and learn to respect your enemies mates. aTo is a mature tribe , playing their game. They are far better than you super egoed Na Bros and Cure who were just barb munching until yesterday. Give respect and take respect , its rule of the Game and rule of the real life.

But you do lie. And you know it.

SO better shs about that part.

germanwind

However all the best to all the tribes involved and I dont lie or play backdoor , backstabbing politics any more. Have had my piece of bad politics over many years on this game . The stats I posted was the stats from TW only and the time frame is 24 hours , however stats are different after the declaration. Bad for BadboyBoogey that a player who was supporting those lost villas pulled troops because of another issue . Any way it just started and its gonna be a long war if my players keeps faith in me and the TEAM.

The attack you did in the back of aTo, during the Ato vs *sp* war after you wrote on the forums ya bro would not attack?

DeletedUser115697

94a4376b334be67da9fedd3e60d61583.png

DeletedUser

wow just wow
I might have to ask that player be dismissed.
It wasn't even a full nuke and he lost over 100k troops and 6 nobles

I might cry

May we all have 1 minutes silence for the recent loss of life

DeletedUser86709

well atleast we can write off most of the running dead's offense :D

DeletedUser

That report made me cry with laughter
Thanks for having great teammates balu <3

balubhai

oh nothing fishy. One of my player trusted that account to hide his O troops from GAS attacks. And guess what , the account was being run by a dead guy whose ghost can be called Cally. So news got leaked and clueless nuked it lol.

Psihic

oh nothing fishy. One of my player trusted that account to hide his O troops from GAS attacks. And guess what , the account was being run by a dead guy whose ghost can be called Cally. So news got leaked and clueless nuked it lol.

And we should believe that ? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Cmon guys....

We all know balu's word is equivalent to that of God's. Acknowledge he is right, and you are wrong. Goooo Balu! the man with the manliest stache around.

deadzapper5

However all the best to all the tribes involved and I dont lie or play backdoor , backstabbing politics any more. Have had my piece of bad politics over many years on this game .

Ironic.

Clueless.

Don't see why I would need to play an account in Ya Bro when information finds itself to anyone's feet who desires it enough.

Just a shame I didn't kill it all...

satorbg

Whatver happens I think this is going to be the most entertaining war of this world.

DeletedUser

All Cure leadership is on the front line, us barb nobelers are on the other side so go through them and our support before claiming #Gas will eat us ^_^

Pnp is phunny.

DeletedUser86709

surprisingly he only got 200k ODA off that :eek:

#bestnukeever

DeletedUser86709

So what you think I am supposed to just ignore you and let you carry on insulting other people.

There is a difference between me insulting someone to take the attention away from someone else and several people targeting a single person.

If it really makes you feel so clever come have a go at me and see what good it does you.

The only way you could affect my life would be to meet me IRL and I doubt we would be using words.

Tough guy alert!

dude i wouldn't mess with me... I'm 6'8 350 lbs of pure muscle and my left arm is a shotgun.

DeletedUser109358

surprisingly he only got 200k ODA off that :eek:

#bestnukeever

Still he is rank 7 and 43 ODA rank! He used to be better in previous world unless his co there do all the work.

Last edited by a moderator: