The Imperial Annals of Emperor Flavius Aetius

DeletedUser86709

take notes kids, THAT is how you stack a village

Give-That-man-a-Medal.jpg

DeletedUser

I actually only lost 317k which is amazing for attacking. Normally you would lose about 1.1Mill

balubhai

Side 1:
Tribes: Ya Bro
Side 2:
Tribes: Cure

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 21
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 239,804
Side 2: 196,186
Difference: 43,618

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 23
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 167,619
Side 2: 215,462
Difference: 47,843

chart

DeletedUser86709

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 21
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 239,804
Side 2: 196,186
Difference: 43,618

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 23
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 167,619
Side 2: 215,462
Difference: 47,843

chart

That math doesn't add up.... in the last 48 hours cure had 21 caps vs. ya bro and in the last 24 they had 23 caps.....

DeletedUser

Devil ruined the fun and started early. Balu is including his 10-12? or so captures that were taken prior to the war's official start time :D

DeletedUser

Guess he pissed himself. (rofl)

balubhai Jan 12, 09:33
Hey fellow Brother/Sister in [ally]Cure[/ally] ,

Hope you are fine . Some might consider a mail from an enemy leader as an attempted PnP while at war. However are we really enemies ??? I just want you to take some time off of your busy TW schedule and think upon what I am telling you.

Its a war game and its how its to be played , however is it worth to fight for leaders who don't even have a game plan for the future ? Your leaders declares war on us with another top tribe and what have they earned so far ? Checking the stats you will see that your side is at the trailing side even after the declaration was made by your leaders. Do you consider this concrete leadership ???

I want you to think about what will happen to each of you once this war is over. Once we start moving in on the enemies one by one , once some other tribe sees the opportunity to take you guys out one by one , what is going to be the future of you ???? I am sure what your leaders will do , they will just leave you and run to merge with [ally]#GAS[/ally] , because it was the kind of things they have been doing all along this world. They dumped Doubt! , they dumped Plox , they dumped Ebola and I am sure they will dump Cure when they see the enemy coming towards them. So where will you be at that time when they run for new shelter ???

I can assure you that the big bosses in [ally]#GAS[/ally] would want them to leave you guys out as food so that they can continue becoming fat . Is this what you have played for so long ?? Do you want to fight such a war which will end up you being the food for some other tribe , just because your leaders cant even take the pressure from a small tribe like S-D and offer them NAP ??

Think again mate , the war is with [ally]CURE[/ally] but the villas are yours , for which you spend so much time .

With regards

[player]balubhai[/player]

satorbg

Man don't meake me post the horrible trains you are sending from the same village here so everyone can see just how much you suck at this game. If you don't know why heis mailing your tribe mates just keep queit and learn.

Psihic

Man don't meake me post the horrible trains you are sending from the same village here so everyone can see just how much you suck at this game. If you don't know why heis mailing your tribe mates just keep queit and learn.

Ahaha :)

He is mailing because a) he cant handle a long war b) because he is scared c) because he had planned to win the world without a shot fired d) this was the shittiest comeback ever.

DeletedUser

Cute bud :) Im shaking in my boots :x

It's scare tactics. I just thought the mail was funny. and Balu's stache is shedding due to stress.

Psihic

A leader, who has confidence in his tribe abilities, will never send a mail like this but just rim the opponent.

Frankly, it is embarasing and just another proof of the lying and scheming character of balubhai.

Wont work here bro.

DeletedUser86709

But guys Baluh doesn't lie or do backdoor deals.

Come on. He said so himself!!

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: #Gas, Cure

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 6,555
Side 2: 3,872
Difference: 2,683

chart

Side 1: 54
Side 2: 41
Difference: 13

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 45,380,588
Side 2: 19,205,078
Difference: 26,175,510

chart

Side 1: 444,105
Side 2: 382,311
Difference: 61,794

chart

Haters gonna hate..

DeletedUser

Haters gunna hate your time frame

Ouch?Still cause the 'nobles nuke' from shrekd time? That its time to telling you guys, I never tried to time it? My night co wasnt avilable so I didnt had energy to wake up in the middle of the night for fakes? Really? Still thats?
Move on from the past

DeletedUser

Wasn't even hating haha,

Please make you post readable for a simpleton like me