Top 10 Players

DeletedUser105832

our own strategy would bring us to the top :) some just starting to climb up.

Viscida Vocatus

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
RankNameTribePointsVillagesPoints per village
1 INNER ANNULUS Fate104.228176131
2 FearTheNight Fate91.708165732
3 Reggae Shark. Fate90.658146476
4 runningbullet Fate86.793136676
5 Destiny. Fate72.058107206
6 Viscida Vocatus HazMat60.626106063
7 ErraN TSU58.651115332
8 WindOfWar31 Iris!57.738105774
9 tudadar56.576173328
10 Adversative Asyndeton HazMat56.496124708

1. INNER ANNULUS
Still storming ahead with his tight cluster and mixed def. His option of good noble villages are becoming scarcer. Is he going to expand or remain with his cluster and nobling slowly outwards. His ODA suggest he found a basher, not a strange thing considering the 100K points gives everyone a crappy morale
I would say Rank 1

2. FearTheNight
Since the owner left, they haven't gotten a single looter, lets hope this wasn't the end of FTN. They have a solid spread with a good area they can expand to, i know the player and his capabilities, he just needs to show them.
I would say Rank 3

3. Raggae Shark
Thundering through the little players around him, killing his troops everywhere he can, first one with 2 attackers of the day already. But looking at his ODA, the second one was a NUKE he killed. Lots of lost troops, but not that big of a rise in ODA (or i haven't seen it yet)
The account is slowly moving to the rim, lets see if the lovely rim players can stop this shark from taking another blunt move :)
I would say Rank 2

4. RunningBullet
slowly sneaking into top 5, with a high build per village and a low ODA, i wonder how he builds his villages... Not really having to fight for them, or letting other people fight. He has a good position, tribe wise and player wise, now he just needs to show he is worthy of top 10.
I would say rank 6

5. Destiny
extremely high builds, with a somewhat crappy area, lets hope he can expand and move forward. he does have good ODA making it seem like he is fighting to get some villages. will he go north or south?
I would say rank 7 or 8

6. Viscida Vocatus (me)
i gave up two villages just to save me the trouble of having to wake up from my phone buzzing because TSU sent another scout and pally..
was a smart move to noble it when i was in TSU, but since I'm not anymore, best option was a free give away.
Highest ODA for now, showing i don't get my village easily, and am pretty nub on nobling :p
but nobling barbs works for me, so i got that going
I would say rank 4 or 5

7. ErraN
No expansion any where, his tribe is dragging down his good growth. Should he have been slightly more south he would have made a promising account but at the moment his surroundings might get the better of him.
I would say rank 10+

8. WindofWar31
Has show in another world he is top 10 worthy, he went from low points to top10 and still slowly rising ever so slightly. Except from the fact he has no ODA, he has potential to be a candidate in this world.
I would say rank 5 or 6

9. Tudadar
Barb nobler, pp abuser and turtle. nothing more to say, sure he is top 10, but this start up. He won't be there in mid game
I would say rank 10+

10. Adversative Asyndeton
like i predicted last time, he would sneak into top 10 and keep climbing the ranks, but to what extend will he be able to do this.
Good nobles, low ODA and soon runs out of space to noble :S
I would say rank 8 or 9

Top 10 worth players that aren't in it just yet:
- nicco (Fate) he has grown a lot and with a good area that he can expand into he could become a top 10 if he pushes through
- Longstrike (HazMat) he just missed the top 10, but with his talent he should at least get 10th or 9th spot

This is what i think.
Goodbye (wave)

erraN

his tribe is dragging down his good growth.
more likley tsu dragging down your growth.

DeletedUser

[h=2]WenzCruzader[/h] Account is going to make top 10 by mid game, watch them.

going to give Running Bullet a run for his/her money... thats just my prediction anyways, good players on the wenz account.

DeletedUser

WenzCruzader

Account is going to make top 10 by mid game, watch them.

going to give Running Bullet a run for his/her money... thats just my prediction anyways, good players on the wenz account.

Such nice words <3 I like you

DeletedUser

WenzCruzader

Account is going to make top 10 by mid game, watch them.

which player do you mean :)

Thanks for giving us attaention and care :icon_smile:

IGN please

W 58 Nuke on Fire
W 78 Wenzcruzader

DeletedUser

I said player(s) plural meaning i think your all pretty good.

my IGN? on this world its BigNasty

by the way did you end up getting One Last Shot to co you as-well?

DeletedUser

I said player(s) plural meaning i think your all pretty good.

my IGN? on this world its BigNasty

by the way did you end up getting One Last Shot to co you as-well?

Let.The.Sun.Shine.BaBy i predict he will soon on top 10

A rival from W 58 good friend verry good player

DeletedUser102496

When I get Rank 1, the entire world will bow down to me :lol:

Age of Ultron

Vodka brass is also a potential Top 5 account
Yes, they fucking will :lol:

NOPE!!
vBsxQnmLJncQ8zQJorCyeRPPsOfnIq7M1IxEHsqA5EWwFT6lt5lxgZYkGaJn6rJUA6sy-3inSN4NLoRMdmlvA-CRnHc7gxJ4BJYBUspAF_7xWLxi0bFiMneXpsMzYJa4GuFWmlF7vC7OUsBILPQ=w395-h372-nc