@Night adress the world

DeletedUser112009

What it means is that we in @night are sick of cowardly agreements making spineless tribes win worlds instead of warring tribes having the guts to battle it out to the end.

World 75 will not be ended by these kinds of agreements

No, of course it won't be, because neither of our tribes want it to be. But you only have said 'guts' now that you've picked up enough members and alliances such that you feel you already have it in the bag, as you've been highlighting here, so bravo, very commendable of you...

If you're referring to the 2 dreamsweeper villages that I had no intention of keeping... I only nobled them to remove the def out side of the village :)

Ofc, you would say that given you lost them, those aren't the first villages Night have nobled and left empty, however most of the rest of your cohort still managed/made some attempt to hold their villages.

As for the "crying" in here, typically I find the externals are just bragging and flaming, but still somebody has to come here and give you guys something to talk about eh? Otherwise you may as well just post this in your own forums ^.^

DeletedUser99544

No, of course it won't be, because neither of our tribes want it to be. But you only have said 'guts' now that you've picked up enough members and alliances such that you feel you already have it in the bag, as you've been highlighting here, so bravo, very commendable of you...

Our tribe have not had any more agreements with other tribes than yours have. The difference is probably that our relations performed better than yours. Something that is mirrored in that we are a happy tribe and you seem slighty discontent. ;)

Well. you had your 15 minutes of fame until we came and destroyed your dreams. ;)

The Oncoming Storm

Ofc, you would say that given you lost them, those aren't the first villages Night have nobled and left empty, however most of the rest of your cohort still managed/made some attempt to hold their villages.

Well if you say so...

[spoil]
0935fdd75632d0863433fa2c389d4dab.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
eccd54c619bb8d6542348446289084f3.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser93681

In the beginning Norse had a great team, so I thought. I soon found out that although there was many great team mates there were just as many selfish players who would not supprt because they were too busy with their own growth. 2 Nerds/Dave ( w25 was useless there to and had bashers lol). I asked for support for my main which had nobles to recap any of my loses. My request was deleted. A nearby member who was 5x my size asked me to send reports and keep him informed. That was MrPotatoed who would rather recap my villages then support them.

I was also sitting another tribe member who had who they abandon, The Oncoming Storm who just posted. We both are just fine now.

Scott, I was honored that you asked me to be in your premade and am sorry Norse fizzled out. Next time just recruit the ho-hum die hard players like myself and not the egos.

Just had to get all that off my chest lol. GL to @night :)

MR.MR

The early-world issues of Norse notwithstanding (this was the only time i've ever led a tribe during startup), if theres a 'coulda-woulda-shoulda' to the two of you, it would have been to wait and bring you both in once accounts got closer to the 20-village stage, you both are fantastic mid-late game players but I wouldn't rate start up as either of your forté. Hindsight is 20/20, you two are performing strongly for @Night, kudos to them for landing two outstanding players.

DeletedUser93681

Thanks for the compliment Scott. As for start up I think I did well as a nuke magnet 3x.
What bites my ass the most is we were left to die and weedywood and goons survived and got recruited as bashers.

Ramett Jan 15, 15:56
Haha... Sure . Your so naive... No problem , like last time ,you will realize evantually everything;)

I wonder what really was behind Norse attacking weedywood when I was near him.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Oncoming Storm

Yea, takes you a while to rebuild though with the level 1 hqs and farms :D

DeletedUser113867

Sex put up a much better fight than Norse when they were outnumbered with no chance of beating us, Norse have a chance at winning but they don't even bother stacking their front or sniping. Get Power Ranger Hidden Gem and Eledhwen into your tribe, seems like they're the best players outside of @night.

I would pal, but i can't play @Night and Norse at same time. Otherwise it would be a complete stalemate. Truth is i am Mint cream. Its no lie that the Mint cream account has risen to challenge for the rank 1 spot since, Power Hidden Gem was defeated (Quit due to real life issues of losing villages on a browser game). Are the two connected? Who knows? Will go down a mystery like, "who was Power Ranger Hidden Gem really?". Shame he/her never came on the forum to share his/her wise words. Probably would have improved our lives for the better.

DeletedUser85032

lol GFH didnt even hear out my offer, so your ignorance stands strong in leaving it at that...I said you can happily take it, if fire is held off so we(Norse) can have some fun kicking each other's ass(eg. CDN), but it seemed it didnt go that way anymore :( bare in mind, it was all hypothetical talk, nothing legit ;D

LOL the ego is reaaaaaaaaaaaaal (rofl) I really don't feel the need to justify myself, I log on for the lols, see incomings, move D to secret, log off or set sitter...my acc is inactivity at its finest :lol:

this is all too funny

yeah, yeah, this is all rich coming from you, with your ego that everyone "LOVES".

bare in mind, this was all hypothetical, nothing legit.

:)

DeletedUser115571

I would pal, but i can't play @Night and Norse at same time. Otherwise it would be a complete stalemate. Truth is i am Mint cream. Its no lie that the Mint cream account has risen to challenge for the rank 1 spot since, Power Hidden Gem was defeated (Quit due to real life issues of losing villages on a browser game). Are the two connected? Who knows? Will go down a mystery like, "who was Power Ranger Hidden Gem really?". Shame he/her never came on the forum to share his/her wise words. Probably would have improved our lives for the better.

Yawn.

There can only be one MINTCREAM and I am sorry to break it to you. You aint half the Icecream Mint is. Mintcream is solid, have a thick wooden fram. He has e Icecold flavour that inject fear in anyone he dont like. At the same time he has a sweet Mint flavour that make him all loveble by anyone not challenging him for Iceceam of the year.

And you. you have nothing of the above. You are like Norse, a wannabe imposter

DeletedUser113867

Yawn.

There can only be one MINTCREAM and I am sorry to break it to you. You aint half the Icecream Mint is. Mintcream is solid, have a thick wooden fram. He has e Icecold flavour that inject fear in anyone he dont like. At the same time he has a sweet Mint flavour that make him all loveble by anyone not challenging him for Iceceam of the year.

And you. you have nothing of the above. You are like Norse, a wannabe imposter

I accept you inadvertent compliment. With you having multiple players on the account? I only measure up to 49% of the combined total therefor i am good, better than all individuals in singular form. Thus i come to the conclusions i am worthy.

No imposter here thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113867

Always thought you had more, i thought it was mentioned in the skype chat with me, you & Baldur. In that case you work way to hard and its fair to say your first statement was true. I will never match your commitment to Tw.

DeletedUser115443

tribalwars: the only place where a no-life managing a game close to 24/7 by yourself sleep deprived is looked upon with awe and amazement and the person doing so with a sense of accomplishment...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser99544

tribalwars: the only place where a no-life managing a game close to 24/7 by yourself sleep deprived is looked upon with awe and amazement and the person doing so with a sense of accomplishment...:icon_rolleyes:

With Norse in general. and your account in particular as enemies. An hour a day is enough to run an account, If you would OP my account I would do like you. simply go inactive for a week or two.

:lol:

Really we do the same you and me.. It is just that I do it way better ;)