Top 10 Players

Rank 1 Is Standard

Doesn't overly matter, fact is he's a barb nobler who PP whores his villages up. Only reason he's in the top 20, I see no skill there-other then how fast he can afford to noble
He is the best player in this world by far with his 0 off : 28 def ratio :icon_rolleyes: :heavycavalry::heavycavalry::heavycavalry::heavycavalry::heavycavalry:

Edit: I am serious btw, this guy can take out big tribes on his own.

Last edited:

twenty-five

Doesn't overly matter, fact is he's a barb nobler who PP whores his villages up. Only reason he's in the top 20, I see no skill there-other then how fast he can afford to noble

Well duh, that is all that determines anyone's early world growth. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Do you even bother to check stats? The guy is not a joke. He plays worlds to troll people like you who under estimate him. Then he completely destroys you.

DeletedUser112079

I hope he spawns next to you on every world you play in the future :|

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Player NameIngame RankIngame PointsGrowth RankGrowth per Day
FeartheNight1214,00024396
runningbullet2186,00034311
INNER ANNULUS3169,00072733
Destiny.4153,00063262
Reggae Shark5141,00053369
tudadar6131,000152433
WarlockOfPain7120,00082669
Let.The.Sun.Shine.BaBy8120,00044128
Cookie Monster.9112,000252335
WenzCruzader10110,00015053

FeartheNight - this account has the top rank and 2nd fastest growth in this world. That's always a positive sign and should suggest the player will be holding a top rank for a long while.

runningbullet - as with FtN, this account has fast growth and that should be a sign of him maintaining a top rank.

Inner Annulus - rank 3, but his growth is ranked 7th in this world. The gap is not large enough to knock him out of the top 10, but if his pace doesn't pick up he may find his top 5 spot slip in the near future.

Destiny - rank 4 with growth ranked 6. His slightly slower growth may cause him to drop a rank soon.

Reggae Shark - rank 5 with growth ranked 5. This player is meeting his current potential in growth, and will likely battle with Destiny over rank 4 for a couple of weeks.

tudadar - very slow growth now compared to his rank. He is unlikely to remain in the top 10 for more than 2-3 more weeks, if that long.

WarlockOfPain - rank 7 with growth ranked 8. He may overtake tudadar but is unlikely to gain on the other top ranks for a while.

Let.The.Sun.Shine.Baby - rank 8 with growth ranked 4. This is an account to watch; it could very easily slip into the top 5 in the near future if it maintains it's fast growth. Expecting him to challenge Reggae and Destiny over who has rank 4 within the next 2-3 weeks.

Cookie Monster. - the least impressive growth in the top 10, he is likely to drop out very soon.

WenzCruzader - where did this account come from??? Nah, I'll stop talking the team up. Statistically we are sound, the fastest growth on this world by a 15% margin and growing twice as fast as 3 of the top 10. If the growth maintains its pace we will be challenging for the top 5 in the near future.

Growth rankings list for whoever sent me reputation asking where I got the data from last time.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Good analisys googly...now go back to your cave noob.

Go get him googly , get better position near him, and send him get rimmed again :icon_twisted::lol:

World 58 Nuke on Fire
World 78 WenzCruzadeR

twenty-five

Growth rankings are skewed by early nobles (even if we broke tw :O and it didn't count our first noble, our second was still very early... yay tombola), so using that to judge current growth is inaccurate when the period we spent growing slowly was actually in December -- it just still has an influence. Although we should drop out of the top 5 and should have a while ago IMO, that's a whole different story and isn't reflected by our current growth (rather my thoughts on the future projected one).

Although obviously growth ranking is useful, just not a perfect predictor necessarily! (Although it can be a very good one). The top 4 should be obvious if they sustain their current growth, Reggae or Destiny will be 5th long term. That's my input done.

DeletedUser85032

yeah nice analysis but why do you say that about cookie monster? moar details thx
@dreamsweeper

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
yeah nice analysis but why do you say that about cookie monster? moar details thx

Whilst he is still just about in the top 10, he is being outpaced by every other player in the top 25. Since the last post he has already dropped from 9th to 10th, and a single noble by noooool (rank 11) will knock him out of the top 10.

gargareth

As Farmzilla is no longer distracted by attempting to provide leadership for Fate, (apparently he was kicked from his position because people didn't like him, he tried to change but to no avail (perhaps he's just not very likable?) [I'm paraphrasing the announcement somewhat])

Reggae Shark should be back to their former glory of BEST ACCOUNT W78.

Within a few hours I suspect they will be back to being about to catch rank 1 any day now (barring co player mistakes [these seem to happen remarkably often, if only there was some way that could be dealt with :(], mistakes made in wasting enormous amounts of O on known bonfire stacks with bad morale, mistakes generally made in target selection, mistakes made in setting someone after telling them to fake targets you're attacking so that yet more O dies, random wasting of D, etc. etc.)

Correction: An earlier of this version of this post misidentified the nature of farmzilla's ended leadership role, mistakenly stating that he left voluntarily when he was in fact removed by higher leadership. I apologise for this unfortunate error and any overestimation of farmzilla's character that may have occurred from it. (The original comment is saved for historical purposes in a post where farmzilla quotes it [ironically whilst asking for it to be deleted])

Last edited:

DeletedUser112079

As Farmzilla is no longer distracted by attempting to provide leadership for Fate, (apparently he left because people didn't like him, he tried to change but to no avail (perhaps he's just not very likable?) [I'm paraphrasing the announcement somewhat])

Within a few hours I suspect they will be back to being about to catch rank 1 any day now (barring co player mistakes [these seem to happen remarkably often, if only there was some way that could be dealt with :(], mistakes made in wasting enormous amounts of O on known bonfire stacks with bad morale, mistakes generally made in target selection, mistakes made in setting someone after telling them to fake targets you're attacking so that yet more O dies, random wasting of D, etc. etc.)

HC > Swords

DeletedUser

As Farmzilla is no longer distracted by attempting to provide leadership for Fate, (apparently he left because people didn't like him, he tried to change but to no avail (perhaps he's just not very likable?) [I'm paraphrasing the announcement somewhat])

The limits people take to attempt to piss people off. Please grow up. I assure you these accusations were not provoked in anyway possible. I have been respectful/gentleman to you. Please delete your comment and move on.. None of this is true anyhow. You do not even play the world anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Corleone.

[video=youtube;4uSeuYyPDBQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uSeuYyPDBQ[/video]

DeletedUser85032

The limits people take to attempt to piss people off. Please grow up. I assure you these accusations were not provoked in anyway possible. I have been respectful/gentleman to you. Please delete your comment and move on.. None of this is true anyhow. You do not even play the world anymore.

Truth hurts, sorry.