Official Norse Statement

• Thread starter Puff the Magic Dragon
  • Start date

DeletedUser99544

Here some stats to show the unfolding of the great war in W75.

Side 1:
Tribes: Norse
Players: Just A God
Side 2:
Tribes: @Night

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 302
Side 2: 612
Difference: 310

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,692,576
Side 2: 5,300,041
Difference: 2,607,465

chart

---------------------------------------------------------
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 64
Side 2: 234
Difference: 170

chart

Side 1: 567,354
Side 2: 2,023,791
Difference: 1,456,437

chart

-------------------------------------------------------
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 93
Side 2: 161
Difference: 68

chart

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 84
Difference: 74

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 601,108
Side 2: 1,262,682
Difference: 661,574

chart

Side 1: 91,122
Side 2: 718,977
Difference: 627,855

chart

----------------------------------------------
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 34
Difference: 30

chart

Side 1: 36,172
Side 2: 285,377
Difference: 249,205

chart

IS THIS LOOKING GOOD OR WHAT?

blckdrgn1

For a start, Norse is not and has never been a family tribe, on the other hand, Night and 333 have indeed been 'Strong Allies' or however you want to phrase it, for a long time now, trying to insinuate we're a family tribe is ridiculous. Norse neither plans to or has merged Slow, the fact is, Norse players are doing far better at eating up those villages in the masses, whilst 333 sit on their 15D stacks afraid to move their frontline with us forward :lol:

No doubt as you say, it is not unlikely Norse got some sits of accounts in the area, but that would only have been because people had more respect for Norse than for Night, frankly, you frequently stating Norse is merging SLOW or is a family tribe is pathetic. You just took in the best players (If there is some quality for 'The best players in 333') from 333, and as soulmage speculated, as far as I can see, 333 have only ever been cannon fodder for Night while you sit on your fingers and build up your ridiculous stacks. If 333 were any good I'd have next to no villages near them, instead I have enough to have killed literally 30 nukes since yesterday...And that's the most impressive activity I've seen from a 333 (Or now, Ex-333 play

Inactives get eaten, stacks get cleared, we'll see what's left of @Night...

I think this was Norse' biggest mistake, to eat their ally instead of the enemy. The players giving sit and gifting villages to Norse did it out of fear, not respect. They knew Norse needed all the help it could get. Too bad it still wasn't enough.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Damn forum rollbacks ... But looks as if Firm put the final nail in the Norse's coffin

DeletedUser99544

Dead thread is dead

Translated into english:

"please stop rubbing our nose in our failuresss wahh"

Sure bro. You show such compassion when you targeted 333, so why should we rub it in your faces. We will chill bro. let you fade away in peace.

DeletedUser47445

It took you a week to reply? Really? Did you have to google a egotistical reply, or did it take you that long to dream up one?

DeletedUser99544

It took you a week to reply? Really? Did you have to google a egotistical reply, or did it take you that long to dream up one?

I waited a week for my reply because i realised you had not finished crying yet from my previous post. Now I will wait a few more days so you can shed your tears over how mistreated your inlated ego is.

I am truly sorry that you found your self inferior in this world of fighters, but I am sure, if you join Casual, you may find someone to bully to boost your ego again, Because. I do assume, you would find it more pleasant to boost your ego rather than cry here over how evil we are for crushing you ingame.

But you, you could also just let go. After all, It is just a game :lol:

DeletedUser47445

Crushing me? Pfft. Granted, I've lost villages, but I've taken far more than I've lost. So if that's the definition of "being crushed" then yes, I'll continue to "shed tears" abut it.

Be careful when you assume things, you usually end up making an ass of you in front of me.

DeletedUser99544

Crushing me? Pfft. Granted, I've lost villages, but I've taken far more than I've lost. So if that's the definition of "being crushed" then yes, I'll continue to "shed tears" abut it.

Be careful when you assume things, you usually end up making an ass of you in front of me.

Every player with three or more villags have taken more than they have lost. Thats not much to brag with.

I never assume. I simply know and I was born an ass. A real badass.

DeletedUser115571

Skipping the theatrics and the fanfare, will save that for later on in the world.

Let's get Nordic, everyone!

Norse has declared war as of 9:00ST on September 30, 2014 on 333 and all of their subsidiary tribes.
Good luck to all involved players, remember its a game-lets all have some fun and may the best tribe win.

I truly love the backfiring mechanism of this statment.

Let's get Nordic everyone! you say. That was a real invitation to the Norsemen of w75 to bring their weapons to the battlefield.

You declared war on this very sunny day last year, a war you were unable to finish off.

You ended with the pretty text

Good luck to all involved players, remember its a game-lets all have some fun and may the best tribe win.

I agree to that, so all haters, it is only a game. Your king said so himself. and he even wanted @Night to win as we are the best tribe.

I could bring some stats of the war, but way embarrass our oponents.

Let the spring be bloody so we can have a peaceful summer.

DeletedUser99544

Its not over until the fat lady sings.

Side 1:
Players: Coplayed By A Horse
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 596
Side 2: 2,859
Difference: 2,263

chart

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 1,538
Difference: 1,501

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,173,919
Side 2: 25,014,972
Difference: 19,841,053

chart

Side 1: 316,537
Side 2: 13,846,869
Difference: 13,530,332

chart

DeletedUser95383

If you go to the washroom. Your taking 5 minutes.
Bring your phone, your stuck for 15.
Wifi? Your in there for an hour.
And if for some unknown reason you brought your charger..well, it was nice knowing you :D