Let It Be Known!

zombie

I think you're greatly mis-calculating the potential and qualities that lays within Royale. Earlier this world POW! was supposedly the most promising and or a tribe with better caliber players. But, we all know how they ended up though

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Now I might be wrong...

Spot on.

but what do i know

Not a lot it seems.

I don't think your war stats vs Dharma equates in anyway to success against NAM. NAM is a whole different caliber of a tribe.. and I believe they are exemplifying very intelligent tactics by nobling as many vils in violation of the NAP as they can.
Who knows how many more vils that they will obtain from Civil or Dharma below that border?
NAM is reputed to have better caliber of players as it is.. and if they own over half the world before the endgame war begins it will only heighten their already large advantage.

That zombie guy is clearly not in RoyalE so why reply like he is :X

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't dispute that RoyalE has some excellent players... but NAM is playing a much better strategic and diplomatic game. Just take a look at the map and you can figure that out.
If they were to blindside attack RoyalE... they would have a fairly easy world victory on their hands.
Bacon and RoyalE are fighting are busy with Dharma... but what has NAM been doing all this time?

You're a smart chap... make the connections. This world's diplo has been a series of gangbangs... and this is evident in NAM's endgame strat as well.

nowitsover

a new spam thread!
spam-smiley.gif

needs more pictures..

Someone declaring all of the sudden that RoyalE will win the world;
[Spoil]
ms-royal-elite-woman-200x300.jpg
[/Spoil]
..and another speaking on the behalf of RoyalE. Neither are in RoyalE - Looks they are trying to cause what some may call shitstirring between RoyalE and..
[Spoil]
hqdefault.jpg
[/Spoil]
Civil are amusement as usual in their reaction
[Spoil]
xcartman-as-general-lee.png.pagespeed.ic.2IUyv8liXTbmWkTUoZD0.jpg
[/Spoil]
while Dharma is getting mentioned there somewhere..
[Spoil]
dg01-je02.jpg
[/Spoil]
so actual RoyalE comes in and says cool stuff
[Spoil]
2534774.jpg
[/Spoil]
while Bacon are just busy being Bacon and doesn`t bother to care
[Spoil]
Kevin-in-The-Bacon.jpg
[/Spoil]

and I get to be sued by NAM in the end..
[Spoil](serious face NAM) ->
dagensfilm

(me) ->
north-korea-s-new-leader-kim-jong-un-cries-as-his-father-north-korea-s-late-leader-kim-jong-il-funeral-image-2-271368809.jpg
[/Spoil]

I suspect I may get a warning or worse and the thread may soon be..

image.php
(?)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

If it's so evident then please show me the evidence

Breaking NAP agreement by nobling significantly below the agreement divide. Note that the vils they nobled were gifted by Civil... revealing that Civil is in league with them (also seeming to be in violation of the NAP divide).
NAM also is the only tribe not currently at war... and is clearly making plays at territorial conquest through diplomacy. RoyalE is fighting an actual war... while NAM is taking territory by diplo and is aligning themselves with those in RoyalE territory.

Fairly clear cut. Of course you can't admit this just yet can you? RoyalE might somehow catch on... hmmm.

DeletedUser42044

That zombie guy is clearly not in RoyalE so why reply like he is :X

They make the show obviously. I see no reason to debate with someone who keep hidden their own ing account. As far I know they are (ex) Dharma players that trying to stay alive now with their mind games. Pathetic.

Last edited:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Breaking NAP agreement by nobling significantly below the agreement divide. Note that the vils they nobled were gifted by Civil... revealing that Civil is in league with them (also seeming to be in violation of the NAP divide).
NAM also is the only tribe not currently at war... and is clearly making plays at territorial conquest through diplomacy. RoyalE is fighting an actual war... while NAM is taking territory by diplo and is aligning themselves with those in RoyalE territory.

Fairly clear cut. Of course you can't admit this just yet can you? RoyalE might somehow catch on... hmmm.

The NAP border agreement was not broke, it seems you do not know the terms so why talk about them? And why would Civil gifting us villages be violating the NAP agreement? It's not like we are or ever will defend them from RoyalE attacks. Everything else you said was just speculation and guess work, terrible guess work at that. NAM have hardly kept it a secret about who we will hit next so for you to think or assume its going to be anyone different shows how naive you are.

They make the show obviously. I see no reason to debate with someone who keep hidden their own ing account. As far I know they are (ex) Dharma players that trying to stay alive now with their mind games. Pathetic.

More than likely because they have already been rimmed by RoyalE. Haters gonna hate and all :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The NAP border agreement was not broke, it seems you do not know the terms so why talk about them? And why would Civil gifting us villages be violating the NAP agreement? It's not like we are or ever will defend them from RoyalE attacks. Everything else you said was just speculation and guess work, terrible guess work at that. NAM have hardly kept it a secret about who we will hit next so for you to think or assume its going to be anyone different shows how naive you are.

More than likely because they have already been rimmed by RoyalE. Haters gonna hate and all :lol:

There has been no hate on either tribe. I respect RoyalE immensely for actually fighting wars (quite successfully so far). However NAM has just outplayed them in terms of diplomacy and positioning for the endgame... which we can see quite evidently.
Your defensiveness just illustrates that my speculation has a degree of truth (judging by your reaction it has more than just a small degree).
Calling me out due to ign is just sad. I'm simply a neutral observer, taking in world events at a distance.

DeletedUser

Its cute when people have no idea what there talking about.

Ahh right, so you're just trolling these forums now? Ignore all the valid points presented here and just throw out some ignorance. Well played sir. I'm sure that will allay all fears that you plan on further violation your NAP shortly.

roman01

There's been an incident where Tardu and a few others from RoyalE where they conquered into NAM's K46/45 at the very beginning of January but most of that was rectified and the villages handed over I think.

Assuming RoyalE will get through Dharma as quickly as they say they will. There's nothing wrong with having NAM on soon to be RoyalE's border, if that's what RoyalE agreed.
:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

This thread is misguided. W2V will be winning this world

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ahh right, so you're just trolling these forums now? Ignore all the valid points presented here and just throw out some ignorance. Well played sir. I'm sure that will allay all fears that you plan on further violation your NAP shortly.

There was no valid points, those that could have been right was corrected. If you do not know the conditions of the NAP then why comment on them? As clearly you thinking we are breaking them shows you have no clue about the agreed conditions.

DeletedUser

There was no valid points, those that could have been right was corrected. If you do not know the conditions of the NAP then why comment on them? As clearly you thinking we are breaking them shows you have no clue about the agreed conditions.

It still seems to be going over your head. The main discussion point was simply that NAM is taking advantage of superior strategy and is making a play on the southern part of the map. RoyalE may or may not be taking actions to rectify their situation. We'll see in the upcoming weeks I suppose.

zombie

Once again, down talking a member in leadership in ROYALE isn't wise, the last thing you want is for your forums to disappear :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Once again, down talking a member in leadership in ROYALE isn't wise, the last thing you want is for your forums to disappear :icon_idea:

Scary stuff, sounds kinda like a threat to me. Not sure how the big tough RoyalE leadership plans to make my "forums disappear" though.
I told you who I was though... a neutral bystander to the wonderful world of 77. Odd that none of you know me previously... my name is not all that obscure.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You told me it was evident NAM are going to attack RoyalE, when i asked for evidence you made up a complete lie (that NAM are breaking the NAP). After i corrected your lie apparently i am now ignoring the valid points? The only thing i want to see is your evidence, but i guess you will just carry on trying to troll or stir the pot :)

DeletedUser

You told me it was evident NAM are going to attack RoyalE, when i asked for evidence you made up a complete lie (that NAM are breaking the NAP). After i corrected your lie apparently i am now ignoring the valid points? The only thing i want to see is your evidence, but i guess you will just carry on trying to troll or stir the pot :)

Ahh trying to turn that around on me. I called out your trolling posts, and now you're trying to pin that title on me? Classic.
NAM clearly is positioning themselves to turn on RoyalE, sooner rather than later. Surely you cannot deny that you are positioning yourself for an endgame war. The initiator in this war will likely win it... thus NAM (who is encroaching on the southern half of the world) is positioning themselves for a sudden and easy endgame initiation. They'd be idiots not to though.. RoyalE is expanding quite efficiently and NAM is falling behind on villages.