Bunny Brothers + Bunny Huggers vs. Antidote and Breathing Difficulties

DeletedUser115697

Ya bro is most certainly beatable. Just don't think, at the moment, there is that side to beat them.

Maybe in the future, would like some nice competition :)

Psihic

Ya bro is most certainly beatable. Just don't think, at the moment, there is that side to beat them.

Talking like a true bunny.

Thumbs up bro ! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser111574

Yes I would love some competition, Let's merge BRO? :icon_wink:

iGhost-

world is dead,what should we do for make ya bro to understand !?
maybe massive delete it's good idea.

mbaxx

really? did you just say that? how can you come here saying that you want competition? HOW???????????????????????????????????

DeletedUser

really? did you just say that? how can you come here saying that you want competition? HOW???????????????????????????????????

Maybe he is just underlining the fact that these forums are a bit of a garbage can for rubbish :)

iGhost-

theproject,you had to chanse to make this world good,but you decided to go against cure.
now deal with this,aTo noobs..

DeletedUser102425

theproject,you had to chanse to make this world good,but you decided to go against cure.
You might want to check his affiliation again... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser111574

images

DeletedUser

world is dead,what should we do for make ya bro to understand !?
maybe massive delete it's good idea.

OHH For god sake.... DELETE! Do you think you treating on someone? Delete who gives a f... The only thing that you will prove in mass deleting is that you are a bunch of cowards with 0 tw skills that just searching to blame the rest of the world by losing. Its just an a excuse. Fight or delete, you will die soon anyway.

iGhost-

OHH For god sake.... DELETE! Do you think you treating on someone? Delete who gives a f... The only thing that you will prove in mass deleting is that you are a bunch of cowards with 0 tw skills that just searching to blame the rest of the world by losing. Its just an a excuse. Fight or delete, you will die soon anyway.

okay if you say so.
have fun with half year server.

DeletedUser115697

okay if you say so.
have fun with half year server.

You are ex-blackheart for a reason. No one was sad to see you go, go on and play 79 so a fresh crew of people can detest you.

iGhost-

You are ex-blackheart for a reason. No one was sad to see you go, go on and play 79 so a fresh crew of people can detest you.
i am ex blackheart because i decided to leave,and if i want to play blackheart again i can,i just dont want because you playing...i told it also to gabriel.

DeletedUser111574

i am ex blackheart because i decided to leave,and if i want to play blackheart again i can,i just dont want because you playing...i told it also to gabriel.

Let me get this right, So you quit because of "SoulmageX"?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I seem to recall hearing you are a terrible tribe mate and a detestable human being... same here! Wanna co-play me? xx

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
To call a winner to this world is still way to early. This world just started...