This guy has a lot of points but his achievements say otherwise

troyktdapus

Ok so it's 3 days after beg protection ended I'm feeling good but then there this guy peto333 I think that's righ but he's keeping up with me when his achievements say he hasn't looted more then 10k and hasn't l plundered more then 10 times I looted 15 k and am easily looting more per day how is he keeping up with me when he's not farming

Last edited:

DeletedUser54053

He probably spent 10,000 premium points to have his mines be 20/20/20 for a week

DeletedUser116275

More than likely has no troops, or little of them. Scout him and find out.

letrotsa

I know you can hide achievements, but can you hide just certain levels of a specific achievement? That would be fiendishly evil...

DeletedUser111085

I know you can hide achievements, but can you hide just certain levels of a specific achievement? That would be fiendishly evil...

Are you saying if he had a lv 3 plunderer achievement but was displaying a lv 1 on his profile? as thats not possible, can only hide the whole achievement itself unless you have a hall of fame one which stays there regardless however that is irreleavent in this situation.

Probably best to just scout and find out, probably has rushed a stable or focused on mines to begin with and has gained a tad more resources from it, just play your own game as if he cannot keep up with you farming eventually you will overpower him...