In memoriam: Norse

DeletedUser96097

I love how you play the victim. It give me the giggles every time. On our road from rimtribe to endgame we held a low profile on external. We never had PNP against weaker tribes, we simply at it as it was nessasray to do so to get where we are today.

Norse on the other hand while praying on the weak boosted about it every change they got. They had no discipline on the external what so ever rubbing every missted snipe, dead nuke in the other tribes's faces. I would clearly state that many Norsethughs' where bullies on the external.

Now that our dear Norse didnt complete the world as everyone expected them to, and ofcourse by the way they tagtailed and run when their tactics failed they themselves find them being mocked on external. In a essense you can say that the bully is now being bullied. Hence the Karma. What make it amusing is how the bullies then try to carry the mantle of a victim, something a bully never will be recognised at. You can cry all you like, but the bullies form the past will here their names mocked here again and again until the forum is shut for good.

That said, Noone of the quite players that never did anything but played the game are being mentioned here. The are being saluted in the quite for their efforts.

So a second way to explain karma for you is goes around comes around.

When it comes to me? It is very possible that norse will make a comeback, bite me in the ass and mock the living crap out of me, but since I am a true believer in the true Gods it is more likely I will share a bear with Thor in Valhalla.

Ah. So you seem to believe that two wrong do make a right. And that somehow, for some divine, or otherwise magical reason, you have been bestowed the honour of being the "Karma police". It seems to me that you are just very, very arrogant. I don't think most people are actually emotionally affected by your bashing of Norse on the externals. Nobody should ever base their ego entirely on a game, and anyone who does probably deserved to have it shattered a thousand times over.
"The bully is now being bullied" - Again, this makes no sense to me. That means that YOU are now the bully. Which according to your beliefs means that you will get bullied at some point. That would probably happen whether or not you bully anyone though. Please, if you are capable of being rational, let it show here.

DeletedUser115571

Ah. So you seem to believe that two wrong do make a right. And that somehow, for some divine, or otherwise magical reason, you have been bestowed the honour of being the "Karma police". It seems to me that you are just very, very arrogant. I don't think most people are actually emotionally affected by your bashing of Norse on the externals. Nobody should ever base their ego entirely on a game, and anyone who does probably deserved to have it shattered a thousand times over.
"The bully is now being bullied" - Again, this makes no sense to me. That means that YOU are now the bully. Which according to your beliefs means that you will get bullied at some point. That would probably happen whether or not you bully anyone though. Please, if you are capable of being rational, let it show here.

First of all. I am your God. I am arrogant, In fact I am attempting to rival the arrogance of Norse that played out here, and the fact that you are here, denying played for them but still become their spokesperson or public defender means atleast you are emotioanally affected and it make me so happy that I even drop a tear.

However. You are so rational when you think that anyone bace their ego entirely on a game. This is a game. This is also a forum for a game. It is then normal that the ego presented here are related to the game, perhaps you would find it more rational if players started to talk about how their new bmw or girlfriend/boyfriends boost their egos, but i thin most others would find such information irrelevant.

In the bible it clearly states an eye for an eye, it does not say an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye.

you may continue to protect the arrogance of Norse and all the post they posted here treating follow members of the tw community like dirt as much as you like but if you think your rumbling nonsense ( cant even call it trolling as it is too poorly expressed for that) would make me stop, then you dont have no ideal at what level my determination is.

Now you may bow
After all. I am your God

DeletedUser

All hail Minty the God of Huggles!! The fact that you think you are better or more important than someone else because of a game makes me think you live a very sad life.

In the Bible it is also said that homosexuals should be killed (I think), women should be beholden to men, and countless other fairy tales and outdated teachings. You quoting it is so funnyz. In any case, you're an idiot if you think an eye for eye and karma are one and the same; an eye for eye refers to revenge whereas karma is the occurrence of bad things for bad people (and the same for good)

Bashing on other tribes/players has always been apart of TW, but ridiculing Norse for doing it and then doing it yourself makes you the biggest hypocrit.

DeletedUser96097

First of all. I am your God. I am arrogant, In fact I am attempting to rival the arrogance of Norse that played out here, and the fact that you are here, denying played for them but still become their spokesperson or public defender means atleast you are emotioanally affected and it make me so happy that I even drop a tear.

However. You are so rational when you think that anyone bace their ego entirely on a game. This is a game. This is also a forum for a game. It is then normal that the ego presented here are related to the game, perhaps you would find it more rational if players started to talk about how their new bmw or girlfriend/boyfriends boost their egos, but i thin most others would find such information irrelevant.

In the bible it clearly states an eye for an eye, it does not say an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye.

you may continue to protect the arrogance of Norse and all the post they posted here treating follow members of the tw community like dirt as much as you like but if you think your rumbling nonsense ( cant even call it trolling as it is too poorly expressed for that) would make me stop, then you dont have no ideal at what level my determination is.

Now you may bow
After all. I am your God

I always thought it was Hammurabi's Code that contained "an eye for an eye". Anyway, why don't we keep religion out of this. I am not protecting the arrogance of Norse. I am not even protecting Norse. What I am saying is that your attitude is worse than anyone who I have seen from Norse, and I have actually fought Norse when they were still active. I have never fought you, and thus there are no other factors, you simply come across as rude and brash. To a much greater extent than I have seen from anyone in Norse.

I am struggling to understand the inclusion of the "paragraph" about egotism. When did I ever say people should brag about their cars, or personal lives? All I said is that no one should base their ego off of a game. Within the context of this game, MOST people (apparently not you) are able to talk about it without bragging, or saying how much better they are than everyone else. I don't see what your so-called determination has to do with me calling you out on being terrible to people in Norse, especially since your reasoning is that people in Norse were terrible to people in 333, and hence you somehow gain the right to do it to others. Especially since you are taking it to a degree further than anyone in Norse did, at least on the externals.

Why do you assume I'm emotionally affected? I actually am still playing W75, but who I am is none of your business. I am just genuinely curious about your mental process, and what makes you think you are so special? There have been many world winners, many of which have a character that is far more affable and at the same time are more skilled. You may be good, but you are NOT the best, not even close. These are not personal attacks, as I am making no attempt to insult you. I simply cannot wrap my head around your attitude, and why you feel the need to act this way.

DeletedUser99544

Why a memorial?

Norse is very much alive

Side 1:
Tribes: Norse
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 87
Side 2: 0
Difference: 87

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 811,757
Difference: 811,757

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Perhaps just barbs and internals. but still. Dead accounts dont noble. So Norse is still alive. Congratulations. Let se if it is enough to put up a real figth too.

blckdrgn1

I don't see what your so-called determination has to do with me calling you out on being terrible to people in Norse, especially since your reasoning is that people in Norse were terrible to people in 333, and hence you somehow gain the right to do it to others. Especially since you are taking it to a degree further than anyone in Norse did, at least on the externals.

So you dont understand why we have been disrespectful to Norse players? It is because they were disrespectful to 333 and to us early on in the war. All over the externals they were insulting and bragging on and on so now the shoe is on the other foot and they are getting a taste of their own medicine.

It's a kind of poetic justice for us :) They asked for it by running their mouths before the war was over. Thats why we have been rude to them.

Hope that clarifies things... we are just giving them what they gave us and others.

DeletedUser96097

Exactly. So you are no better than they are.
You could have won with some class, but you guys chose not to.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99544

Exactly. So you are no better than they are.
You could have won with some class, but you guys chose not to.

You and your Norse could have lost it with some class, but you guys chose not to.

DeletedUser96097

If you look at TW's history, for example, W1, the tribe with the best players and leadership is not always the winner of the world. TW is won 2/3 activity 1/3 raw skill in the long-term.
You may have won, but that does not guarantee you are better than Norse.

blckdrgn1

If you look at TW's history, for example, W1, the tribe with the best players and leadership is not always the winner of the world. TW is won 2/3 activity 1/3 raw skill in the long-term.
You may have won, but that does not guarantee you are better than Norse.

No one cares if you think we are classy or better than Norse. We made mincemeat out of Norse' offensive ops and walked through their defense because of our superior strategic skill. You either weren't paying attention to the war or are an ignorant troll, doesn't really matter though as your opinion doesn't change the reality of the situation.

DeletedUser96097

Ok. No need to get so defensive. I'm just telling you guys that you are not as special as you think you are.

DeletedUser99544

Ok. No need to get so defensive. I'm just telling you guys that you are not as special as you think you are.

I think we can all agree that we are more special than you are. All you have proven is that you are sitting on losers lounge with a hurting butt. For that you win a special award

DeletedUser96097

But I have not been defeated yet. You can continue making assumptions if it pleases you though lmao

DeletedUser116033

^ mans got a point, you don't have to be in norse to be a loser, anyone who finishes the world not in @night is a loser. And I'm not being an ass about that - it is just the truth.

DeletedUser96097

Not winning is different from being defeated. Until I am rimmed I have not been defeated.

blckdrgn1

Not winning is different from being defeated. Until I am rimmed I have not been defeated.

de·feat·ed
dəˈfēdəd/
adjective
having been beaten in a battle or other contest.
"the defeated army"

not sure if you know this but this world is a contest/battle for secrets and we have defeated you and everyone else in w75 in achieving this goal. So no there is not a difference between "not winning" and being defeated. You "not winning" is the very definition of defeat.

DeletedUser99544

Dear troll, before makes stupid comments. you should be aware of its content. This is not a world where rimming is the goal. If that was the goal would be rimmed. If you looked at the conditions of this world. it was capturing 20 secrets and hold them for 28 days. Unless you do that you are with all rights defeated.

But you know that, and I know that, you simply get a kick of pretending you are not.

DeletedUser96097

If you really want to say you have defeated me, even though you've never launched an attack on me, then by all means knock yourselves out.

Last edited by a moderator: