Reset

• Thread starter DeletedUser99544
  • Start date

DeletedUser99544

There was a reset to the countdown as some Norse player decided to start nobling barbs and internalls to keep there rank

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112009

Not trying to keep rank, simply continuing to rustle jimmies, from your post I'd say it's working :lol:

If I did care for rank I'd be maxing out all my villages to 12k points as some of your players already are, but I don't, so stop continuing to make poor excuses even over winning, Night has won, that should be enough for your ego... :icon_rolleyes:

If you want rank you better hurry up and actually eat my account, getting bored with your inability to noble an inactive acc

I'm not going anywhere :)

DeletedUser99544

what good will it do to max your vilages to 12k when you cant keep them. You simply noble internals or bars just to stay afloat. How about a fight. little man....

we have won but you will not be part of top 100 when we are done. GOD already told you this. You should have listened.

We dont care how long it takes. you have nobles since we eat you. lets see how long you last. I doubt your survive midsummer

DeletedUser112009

I have said numerous times I'm only here to wind you up, not wasting too much of my time on your players when they can't even send trains properly. Big up your ego as much as you like but that's the fact, no need to cry because I haven't deleted too. I snipe when I happen to be on, but I guess a couple players have learn't they should be a bit more careful when attacking me.

Enjoy wasting more time farming just to fulfill your promise of removing me for nothing more than your ego, I'll loose no sleep over it

DeletedUser

what good will it do to max your vilages to 12k when you cant keep them. You simply noble internals or bars just to stay afloat. How about a fight. little man....

we have won but you will not be part of top 100 when we are done. GOD already told you this. You should have listened.

We dont care how long it takes. you have nobles since we eat you. lets see how long you last. I doubt your survive midsummer

Mid-summer. That's still a ways away. Sounds like you're not overly confident ;)