My Thread

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4669627

LOL! - So funny. Truly.

I love Shahyd Vs the world threads, they are the best.
:)

[spoil]
Cold Feet But Sock Hands Feb 04, 14:32
Got to around 150 points on last world, quit cause Rl issues.

Cold Feet But Sock Hands Feb 04, 14:58
Had to go a different direction, a place where they'll appreciate me and reply back, a place where i can call home. So, as break ups go. Its not me its you, you should weren't enough for me at this point in my life.

No hard feelings, good luck. Activity counts.

Shahyd Feb 07, 08:46
cerealy?

Cold Feet But Sock Hands Feb 07, 09:26
Yh.

Cold Feet But Sock Hands Feb 10, 12:32
Not only did you defeat MattCurr, but you plunged a dagger through the jesters heart. You closed a thread that was loved so deeply that he no longer has love for the world.

You've retired Heartlessfool.

Good luck with the game Shahyd, hope you do well aswell as your tribe.
[/spoil]
I questioned this. Was not pleased with the response
response was and still is...

1. you did not clear it
2. you were nowhere near nobling
3. even then it was not even your intended noble target

grow up
stop trying to be so selfish in a tribe of heroes?

[Wednesday, February 25, 2015 11:24 PM] Muldeh`: i am talking to jeff
we're going to work on our communication :p
i'm sorry

Are you making up for lost time?
:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Erig

Ants, you know I love you <3

And lol I said I got over it :D But I had fun catting muldie's 1 smithy level :)

Deleted User - 4669627

i love you to <3

[video=youtube;EJVt8kUAm9Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJVt8kUAm9Q[/video]

DeletedUser113867

:)

[spoil]

[/spoil]

response was and still is...

1. you did not clear it
2. you were nowhere near nobling
3. even then it was not even your intended noble target

grow up
stop trying to be so selfish in a tribe of heroes?

[Wednesday, February 25, 2015 11:24 PM] Muldeh`: i am talking to jeff
we're going to work on our communication :p
i'm sorry

:lol:

Yeah, i am not currently playing a Tw account, just check up on a former co-player as and when. Forget about me though. This is your thread, all about you :)

So, i hear you're banned? Well it isn't a surprise. Buying a house to house your child soldiers to further your assertion on Tw is a bit extreme. Nice thinking and good outside the box thinking, but against international law. But nice work. Kind of jealous i didn't come up with it. Hope it works our for you and ofcourse them.
Sad about you impending defeat though, especially the circumstances leading towards it.

#TeamShahyd - Destroyer of Matt Curr (Was defeated, hid in the shadows from the mighty Shahyd) and vanquisher of Michael Corelone (Spelt wrong, i'm pretty sure anyway. Or maybe he was just named wrong?) to which he manhandled to the extent as to which i can't say publicly.

Deleted User - 4669627

Yeah, i am not currently playing a Tw account, just check up on a former co-player as and when. Forget about me though. This is your thread, all about you :)

So, i hear you're banned? Well it isn't a surprise. Buying a house to house your child soldiers to further your assertion on Tw is a bit extreme. Nice thinking and good outside the box thinking, but against international law. But nice work. Kind of jealous i didn't come up with it. Hope it works our for you and ofcourse them.
Sad about you impending defeat though, especially the circumstances leading towards it.

#TeamShahyd - Destroyer of Matt Curr (Was defeated, hid in the shadows from the mighty Shahyd) and vanquisher of Michael Corelone (Spelt wrong, i'm pretty sure anyway. Or maybe he was just named wrong?) to which he manhandled to the extent as to which i can't say publicly.
the whole reason i made this thread was in the hopes another thread could draw you back :icon_cry:

cannot discuss the ban mate, but i am not banned and did i ever even lose points for it? anybody notice?
and no worries, i have GW's team of expert lawyers working out new interpretations of the "international laws" regarding the barracks, i mean orphanage :icon_wink:

fortunately, my impending defeat has been greatly exaggerated
in fact, when we emerge victorious, it will make those sad circumstances you speak of bare even greater testimony to our glory :snob:

and it was pretty awesome of matt to give me the chance to win a second victory against him and his mates, as you say, but it will take some time yet for us to make him "grow bored and quit" (the quote is from skype btw tom)
i suspect michael did not actually join this world, so i doubt i will be able to declare victory against him (even once) in w79
who knows, maybe when matt and the rest of his mates (the ones who i will not invite anyway) "grow bored and quit," michael will pick up the pieces for another attempt in some innocent and unsuspecting future world :icon_idea:

anyway, good to see you and take this time to catch up on me :icon_redface:
best of luck in whatever is going on with you :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser103537

Your annoying and you know if matt did quit I still be here ready to noble you when the time comes. I doubt you will last till when matt quits with your two villages though.

DeletedUser111495

Your annoying and you know if matt did quit I still be here ready to noble you when the time comes. I doubt you will last till when matt quits with your two villages though.

Pm what account you are on, not really using skype atm.

Deleted User - 4669627

i am annoying? you are a traitor. which is worse?

you know i was always true to you, but despite my getting you into my allied tribe, then onto their council, you still plotted against me
even when you became their leader, you wanted to war me except too many of my allies were true
basically, you led the top ranked tribe in the world (at a point where rank actually mattered) and still would not attack me

in w75 you were the #1 account in the #1 tribe
your tribe was fighting me and i was tribeless
still you did not attack and i won every battle against your mates

w79, sam is jedisith, it is simple math from my reply to eric.cartman in the top 20 discussion thread

[video=youtube;ppwfhXRnHSg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppwfhXRnHSg[/video]
sam is much closer to me than matt, but i have never had an inc

so what i "know" sam, is that despite being true to you, you have always plotted against me, but have never once (no matter how much things were in your favor) attacked me
what i do not know, is why you keep posting that you are a traitor who never attacks?

Not everyone joined to war you and your 'mates' plus I do not see how quitting at under 500 points is exactly a defeat....

And also what tag are you talking about? They have had alot so if you are on about the rank 1 tag then majority of those who quit actually quit before that tag came about so guess you cannot claim victory for them as its not against the same tag, if we are going by your logic that is...
in fact, every single player did join to war me, the entire tribe exists for that reason alone, according to the founder in the OP of the premade thread
so yes, everybody who bails, loses

I figured I'd quiet the wanna be loud person who keeps comparing how many views he has on his profile to mine :S, So I will be pseduo making a premade, in the sense that it wont be like my normal ones I cba to do that shit, but I know a lot of people keep bothering me to tell them when I make another tribe, so here's your shot, im going to shout orders from above and have a chain of command follow them out, so similar to what I normally do without me being on so much.
and according to twstats, Rank 1 has always been Rank 1

http://www.twstats.com/en79/index.php?page=tribe&id=529&mode=history

/me cannot believe he even needs to explain this

DeletedUser103537

why send long range I noble towards you and then noble you. Not stupid shahyd. There closer people that want you gone eventually I eat you if you last till I reach you.

midnight terror

why send long range I noble towards you and then noble you. Not stupid shahyd. There closer people that want you gone eventually I eat you if you last till I reach you.

If he doesn't launch i always can, so yes shahyd for now both of your tiny villages are safe but keep a careful eye on myself and sam moving ever closer to you, one day you may wake up to both of those villages you so desperately hang on to belonging to us :)

DeletedUser116275

Mhmm, glad I didn't get involved in all of this o0

This shit is over-rated..this is one world of many and I've never even heard of the guy before now. I mailed him talking seriously about joining his tribe and he mailed me back with a bunch of shit..ccting like I don't even know the basics of the game like "its called a spiked village" umm no it's not because I know what a spiked villages is duuh..There were no troops in it lol. Lost my respect upon that comment.

Though I don't claim to be a pro at this game I played in W76 where I ran my first ever tribe, which was a core tribe and got it to Rank 4 before it got messy, backstabbing ect..But not once did I come on the externals digging for respect.

This thread seems as though it was create to give him a big head about how great he is without any real proof of it. We can all be the talk of the externals I certainly was in world 76 for a while but seriously it's still early in the world and this is a load of self admiring bullshit in my opinion. Stop spamming the externals and get a life.

DeletedUser111085

i am annoying? you are a traitor. which is worse?
Care to share any proof on that? afterall its your thread so I have no problems you chatting shit for pages on end...
in fact, every single player did join to war me, the entire tribe exists for that reason alone, according to the founder in the OP of the premade thread
so yes, everybody who bails, loses
Seeing as I was one of the players in the tribe that restarted few days in im pretty sure I did not join to war you so your statement is officially bullshit, I even gave you a heads up on Visible Spectrum... Was not hard considering i know alot of his W73 buddies.... so why would someone who wanted to war you help you out? The fact you said war 'Me' instead of the 'tribe' just shows how selfish and bigheaded you are...

However you look at it Rank 1 are still beating you in the war stats and are higher up in the rankings so although you are not out yet you are still officially losing, and ranting on about it is not going to change it :D

Deleted User - 4669627

This shit is over-rated..this is one world of many and I've never even heard of the guy before now. I mailed him talking seriously about joining his tribe and he mailed me back with a bunch of shit..ccting like I don't even know the basics of the game like "its called a spiked village" umm no it's not because I know what a spiked villages is duuh..There were no troops in it lol. Lost my respect upon that comment.
i recall that, lol, shame you did not listen
this guy mailed me and told me he was farming 26 point barbs with like 10 axe and 10 sp
i told him this was way too much, to which he replied that he needed to send this much or he lost troops
i told him the village was spiked, he told me i was wrong lol
i explained that at 26 points there are no troops and no wall, told him to run a sim
apparently, he did not lol

Care to share any proof on that? afterall its your thread so I have no problems you chatting shit for pages on end...

Seeing as I was one of the players in the tribe that restarted few days in im pretty sure I did not join to war you so your statement is officially bullshit, I even gave you a heads up on Visible Spectrum... Was not hard considering i know alot of his W73 buddies.... so why would someone who wanted to war you help you out? The fact you said war 'Me' instead of the 'tribe' just shows how selfish and bigheaded you are...

However you look at it Rank 1 are still beating you in the war stats and are higher up in the rankings so although you are not out yet you are still officially losing, and ranting on about it is not going to change it :D
proof that i am annoying? i give you this thread :p
proof that sam is a traitor? maybe if he had denied the accusation.

as for "my" statement about the reason for the existence of Rank 1, it is matt's statement, the founder of your tribe
nor did he mention my mates, so i guess be upset with him for leaving them out?

DeletedUser103537

You didn't last on 75 so I never had the chance to noble you there sadly. Maybe this world will be the world I get you.

mattcurr

as for "my" statement about the reason for the existence of Rank 1, it is matt's statement, the founder of your tribe
nor did he mention my mates, so i guess be upset with him for leaving them out?

I said I was giving you a shot, I also said a million times prior to the world and in the beginning, dont flatter yourself I dont see you as much of a threat just a side note on our main plan a nice relaxed community to play within and have some fun. The rest of your crazy is too stupid to respond to.

On a side note if shahyd arguing with people annoys you then dont read it. But by god stop complaining about it. Either post an opinion on it, ormove on.

Deleted User - 4669627

You didn't last on 75 so I never had the chance to noble you there sadly.
i got bored and quit :icon_rolleyes:

I said I was giving you a shot, I also said a million times prior to the world and in the beginning, dont flatter yourself I dont see you as much of a threat just a side note on our main plan a nice relaxed community to play within and have some fun. The rest of your crazy is too stupid to respond to.
full OP

I figured I'd quiet the wanna be loud person who keeps comparing how many views he has on his profile to mine :S, So I will be pseduo making a premade, in the sense that it wont be like my normal ones I cba to do that shit, but I know a lot of people keep bothering me to tell them when I make another tribe, so here's your shot, im going to shout orders from above and have a chain of command follow them out, so similar to what I normally do without me being on so much.

So yep, if you know me hit me up, my recruitment will be more laxed this time.

For randoms its still the same don't come to me if you don't have 5 worlds of top 10 experience, and if you do come to me without that experience don't be angry when I say you can be in the tribe as a student role. So to be clear if you havent been in the top 10 of 5 worlds apply as a student. Skype or pm are fine to apply.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Though I don't claim to be a pro at this game I played in W76 where I ran my first ever tribe, which was a core tribe and got it to Rank 4 before it got messy, backstabbing ect..But not once did I come on the externals digging for respect.

This thread seems as though it was create to give him a big head about how great he is without any real proof of it. We can all be the talk of the externals I certainly was in world 76 for a while but seriously it's still early in the world and this is a load of self admiring bullshit in my opinion. Stop spamming the externals and get a life.

I do think shahyd often over exaggerates his ingame ability (though by no means am I saying he is unique in doing so), but if the mail discussion was what he outlined below then he was right, you don't know the basics.

26 point barbs can be attacked with 1 axe and 1 spear or 2 swords and 2 spears with no losses. The only way to attack villages of that size and have losses as a result of doing so is if it is a player (morale), or if it is spiked.

There are no other options. Use the simulator, it is your friend, or at least the friend of all intelligent players.

Deleted User - 4669627

im pretty sure I did not join to war you
agreed btw, you did not join to war me, though you joined (not started with) a tribe created to war me
i suspect many in game recruits did not join to war me, but it is not the in game recruits we were speaking of, and as i said, they joined a tribe created to war me (and my mates ofc) :icon_neutral: