Tmeat Declare on.....

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Well we all thought it...

- Barbarian Village-

As they are too scuured to do it openly I thought out of the goodness of my heart I would do it for them.

Okay so I believe stats should be able to back this up and speak for themselves.

a8b8402cea4d60b2774f63653c2ea4a0.png
Okay so looking at this,Your one and only achievement of a 35-40 member tribe was Minx..

The top 10 is internals or your stats on barbs.

You wonder why you have so much inactivity when you have piss poor stats that even this picture does not even begin to comprehend this.

Homer-Facepalm-440x288.jpg

So here we are.

We shall come back every week and see how well your war against the barbs are going!

DeletedUser

Wow if this tactic and chosen path isn't inspiring then I don't know what is.:lol:
WTG T-meat.

T-meat..... losing all forms of tw standards and respect since 2014-01-29 00:07:43

ROFL!!!

DeletedUser95452

This is a sad day for the TW world.

An ancient population of barbarians nationality is facing one of the most cruel genocide mankind
have ever seen from the Tmeat cordinated military forces.

DeletedUser

Wow even worse then t-meats record :/
Atleast they do continually op players with success that much they deserve and have earned but t-meat is a disgrace to tribal wars and should never be around in late stage game play. This is early world nub style play not end game.

#Nobarbnobeling as a potential setting for newer worlds would be great for those players who see barb nobeling as a strategy for the weak and cowardly. Sure a few strategic barbs here and there has it's place but the above stats of t-meat and hyenas is just disgusting and disgraceful to true tw warriors. I would love to join a world where your only option is to FIGHT the enemy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105935

there is nothing wrong wit a bit of strategic few thousand barb nobles its all part of the master plan :icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil:

DeletedUser95452

I do hope that after inno reads this stats stops doing this shitty events and do a new update when barbs can use some self defence toward the Tmeat genocide on them ;p

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Cam what you going to do, Noble ourself?

Your such a genius. Now get on and farm.
:p

Or add to Nds barb nobling stats.

DeletedUser117501

Lol it is pathetic how -ND- are so paranoid about stats. Jesus, get a life. You will win the war when you win it, and lose when you lose. There is no point in posting nobling stats aside from trying to make yourself feel better.

And Tmeat isn't a 35-40 member tribe. Please learn your facts. There are literally only 10 accounts that are active. So don't wet your panties.

Let's take away all caps from -ND- on inactive account then -ND- are losing the war by a landslide. You haven't taken an significant amount of villages from any actual account that is being played.

For the statistic that LnL posted in the first post, you do realize that 2 or 3 accounts went barb meaning Tmeat had to noble them. Right? RIGHT?

Last edited by a moderator:

uldza

Stats are stats. They just show what has happened in the war so far. No need to bash on them. As I've said before it wont matter much that you were winning before if you can't keep that up later as well. Now that hopefully we only have active members on the frontlines (except Omar if he still hasn't been nobled out from the frontline :D) I'm actually waiting to see what happens. And can't really keep making excuses of inactive accounts. Excuses wont change anything. Just have to try and show that the active players can do something or that the inactives actually aren't so inactive :D

On a completely unrelated note :D

Side 1:
Players: Pain.Carbon
Side 2:
Tribes: -ND-

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 2
Difference: 29

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 292,436
Side 2: 18,682
Difference: 273,754

chart

beastfighter

But aren't these stats that L&L posted start from the beginning of the world? That would include months and months of this world and in that case doesn't seem as bad. If you could set a time limit we could truly see how many have been nobled since they've been at war.
And IMO players who go barb must be taken back so you can take off a few hundred villas as well
(Im not on this world before you start bashing lol.)

uldza

But aren't these stats that L&L posted start from the beginning of the world? That would include months and months of this world and in that case doesn't seem as bad. If you could set a time limit we could truly see how many have been nobled since they've been at war.
And IMO players who go barb must be taken back so you can take off a few hundred villas as well
(Im not on this world before you start bashing lol.)

Yes they are, however you also need to realize that Tmeat used to be that small rim tribe a long time ago in this world. That's when me and some others weren't in it and that's also when a lot of the barb nobling happened. They all had a different mentality playing this game back then. But still bashing barb nobling is quite pointless. Especially since ND have the biggest barb nobler of this world - davepowa - who nobled 100(?) barbs in 2 days.

DeletedUser95452

The most pathetic thing i have read so far in all this years is "You stats doesnt count 'couse most of what u nobled are inactives"

So you like using those inactives by sitting, sending all their nukes on front, moving their D to stack but when it
comes to noble them they doesnt count.
Geez i have read a lot of shit before but this is on the top of a nub mind list.

Good thing this is a long war becouse cant wait to read some more other fantastic bullshit from you.

DeletedUser88324

Yea, of over 1000 war caps its all been due to inactives. Ok.. (?)