Ash's Pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey all i decided to have a go at this and to have some fun. Hope you don't mind me seeing what you all think about my work. Just started! And I'm willing to make anyone a signature and coa for some PP:)

Here is some of my work so far:

COA:
18425_large
18431_large
18402_large
18424_large
18417_large

Signatures:
62622de7a734833a3bd2cd5dfeb31f66.jpg

b7a9f3c0ee4dda38672991de75243594.jpg

5a7616af2843fb4d9660e2eadc5b892c.jpg

I know they are different sizes but just testing out things:p hope you enjoy leave comments and criticism is fine i wanna get better and if you want some done for you let me know and ill do it for some PP.

Ill also be adding to this as i make more:)

Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

DAYUM! Caught out.. Not even a good re sizing of the joker one..

DeletedUser

lava acc is mine, i took out the joker one since wasnt original work. My apologies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117532

I used the joker one for my acc before took it down, not bad tho. What software do you use?

DeletedUser

Why should anyone believe that is you when you have already been proven to be lying and stealing other work and claiming it is yours?

DeletedUser117532

Why should anyone believe that is you when you have already been proven to be lying and stealing other work and claiming it is yours?
Hes a pokemon freak, that acc on deviant art is all pokemon illustrations. he admitted the joker wasnt his own work.

Still fishy, but i believe it. His other work s decent

DeletedUser

Okay ash we all know you are on that Joker account now too. :lol:

MR.MR

Seems you wasted 500PP as I have had multiple people confirm that you are Joker?

DeletedUser

I feel like Shayde now:p or however u spell that name.

But i dont log much on the account anymore. Joker on the externals isnt me he is the main owner of that account now. I have too much school so i log when i can but havent been on in 3 days

#TEACHTWTOORPHANS

DeletedUser

So Ash has yet to explain the skype picture where:

1. It says his Skype name is Ash/Joker? - Why would you put Joker? there if you had quit?
2. Joker? claims to be from italy, same as Ash's skype.

Unrelated: Why is Joker? (aka yourself) asking monky to make him an in game coa when you make them yourself? Or claim to do so?

This thread should be locked. guys nothing but a fraud.

DeletedUser112079

Shayhd doesn't run away from his fear of being rimmed again by creating a new alias and replying to himself on the externals.

Shayhd > Ash Ketchum

DeletedUser

So Ash has yet to explain the skype picture where:

1. It says his Skype name is Ash/Joker? - Why would you put Joker? there if you had quit?
2. Joker? claims to be from italy, same as Ash's skype.

Unrelated: Why is Joker? (aka yourself) asking monky to make him an in game coa when you make them yourself? Or claim to do so?

This thread should be locked. guys nothing but a fraud.

ONE ur name is horrible. TWO, i was in italy for study abroad program for school. I gave account to a mate i met there and has played before. 2, i asked monky to teach me to make some for me so i can see how to do it.

DeletedUser

Shayhd doesn't run away from his fear of being rimmed again by creating a new alias and replying to himself on the externals.

Shayhd > Ash Ketchum

Im not playing on any worlds tehrob.

DeletedUser

ONE ur name is horrible. TWO, i was in italy for study abroad program for school. I gave account to a mate i met there and has played before. 2, i asked monky to teach me to make some for me so i can see how to do it.
1. Great answer dude, you didn't even answer the question because you can't answer it. You got caught red-handed lying.
2. Why should anyone believe you? You steal work and claim it to be yours. You're a thief whether you like to admit it or not.
3. Or perhaps you asked Monky to make you a CoA because you actually do not make them?

Status
Not open for further replies.