Ash's Pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i answered ur question dude, I said i logged once in awhile. so my 2 accs that i log in when i actually play would be ash or joker.

This thread can be closed but doubt it will cus mods dont pay attention to these forums of graphics anymore but it can be closed since people only bash one another on tw anymore

DeletedUser

No. It should be closed because it was made by someone who steals others works and takes the credit for himself.

Have a nice day.

DeletedUser111495

Naughy Boy :p If you are going to steal it least credit the original artist and maybee ask for permission to use it elsewhere... standard rules...

DeletedUser

Dont get why you would post work that isn't your own, regardless I think your personal signature looks great. Would love to see more of your work:)

DeletedUser111495

Dont get why you would post work that isn't your own, regardless I think your personal signature looks great. Would love to see more of your work:)

Nothing wrong posting someone elses work to help them get recongnition providing they are ok with it, however stealing someones work and publicly claiming it as your own is wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.