PUSH! having more fun

DeletedUser

Oh gosh... Velibor, did you read the entire mail, or just what you thought proved your point?

http://gyazo.com/d7cb0aec38a3ddf8281b7db431a44f12

http://gyazo.com/fb580d7b1f06e5f38ba905871a5afa3b

http://gyazo.com/d3cb80f40f6d6790f229011766e58781

As you can see, not once did I offer invites to anyone who received the mail. The whole point of sending the mail was to help the players whom you recruited, without any prior communication I'll add, to realize the situation that they were in, and how you were manipulating them to serve your own purposes. I fought with those players, I did not wish to fight against them. I offered them a way out: to leave, and we would not touch them. As I stated, we have no interest in brown dots, our interest is in our enemy. But oh well, a few more caps for us then. Maybe their villages will make up for the 27 "barbles" that you all took in our area.

DeletedUser

Oh gosh... Velibor, did you read the entire mail, or just what you thought proved your point?

As you can see, not once did I offer invites to anyone who received the mail. The whole point of sending the mail was to help the players whom you recruited, without any prior communication I'll add, to realize the situation that they were in, and how you were manipulating them to serve your own purposes. I fought with those players, I did not wish to fight against them. I offered them a way out: to leave, and we would not touch them. As I stated, we have no interest in brown dots, our interest is in our enemy. But oh well, a few more caps for us then. Maybe their villages will make up for the 27 "barbles" that you all took in our area.

BOOM GOT HIM! Id like to see Velibor BS his way out of this one.

DeletedUser113129

I just find it funny you said you were looking out for their best interests when in reality you just wanted an easier war, you then mention players being kicked because of losing villages but then at the same time state you did the same thing but for a inactivity even though the account was losing villages....

You then say that if they stay they will end up on the rim and its not what you desire however if you are not going to invite them to the tribe then surely all they are is future food once you have delt with the war? worse scare tatctics....

Im just looking at it from a different perspective thats all, I have no affiliation with either tribe its just the both of you make me laugh with your responses...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just find it funny you said you were looking out for their best interests when in reality you just wanted an easier war, you then mention players being kicked because of losing villages but then at the same time state you did the same thing but for a inactivity even though the account was losing villages....

You then say that if they stay they will end up on the rim and its not what you desire however if you are not going to invite them to the tribe then surely all they are is future food once you have delt with the war? worse scare tatctics....

Im just looking at it from a different perspective thats all, I have no affiliation with either tribe its just the both of you make me laugh with your responses...

Valid points surely, but consider this. They're not of large enough size to pose significant threats to me. They are also in the enemy tribe. However, I do not forget former alliances, so while it would make it easier for us, no doubt, I am also trying to preserve former tribemates for longer than they would survive if they stayed in TSU

We're both smart people, and realize that only 50 people will win this world. I hate to be harsh, but none of the players I mailed are one of those 50 players. However, in an attempt to not attack former tribemates, I went with the diplomatic solution. And I'm not the recruiter for my tribe anyway, so I could not promise invites when I did not know if I could fulfill my promise

As I said in my mail, I hope they make the smart decision. If not, just a few more war caps for my tribe.

velibor

Back on topic...Update.
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: TSU, TSU.
Side 2:
Tribes: Rhythm
Players: 3 Grim Reapers

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,350
Side 2: 1,127
Difference: 223

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 10
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,881,861
Side 2: 5,768,111
Difference: 113,750

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 160,550
Side 2: 51,242
Difference: 109,308

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

lol velibor got called out and proof was shown....so he had to show stats haha. Anyways....true stats here
Side 1:
Tribes: Rhythm, TSUck
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,628
Side 2: 1,350
Difference: 278

chart

Side 1: 135
Side 2: 119
Difference: 16

chart

Side 1: 8,436,233
Side 2: 5,881,861
Difference: 2,554,372

chart

Side 1: 814,736
Side 2: 828,334
Difference: 13,598

chart

MR.MR

Please do not lump us in with Rhythm. We are not working together, we are not allied, we are not supporting each other. Rhythm is at war with TSU because TSU violated an alliance agreement that was signed with Rhythm, then told Rhythm to go shove it when they requested recompense.

DeletedUser

Please do not lump us in with Rhythm. We are not working together, we are not allied, we are not supporting each other. Rhythm is at war with TSU because TSU violated an alliance agreement that was signed with Rhythm, then told Rhythm to go shove it when they requested recompense.
just posting from what i hear is all:)

Soulself

lol velibor got called out and proof was shown....so he had to show stats haha. Anyways....true stats here
Side 1:
Tribes: Rhythm, TSUck
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,628
Side 2: 1,350
Difference: 278

chart

Side 1: 135
Side 2: 119
Difference: 16

chart

Side 1: 8,436,233
Side 2: 5,881,861
Difference: 2,554,372

chart

Side 1: 814,736
Side 2: 828,334
Difference: 13,598

chart

Push kicks a 320K player when they lose several villages so you might as well add a 640K difference between PUSH and TSU.

DeletedUser

The player they kicked was inactive for awhile go check twstaats...so they were basically gifted villas tho, just my opinion

DeletedUser117392

I agree with this. TSUck and Rhythm both warring TSU for different reasons and both the tribe are having no co-ordination between each other. Take those as independent wars and do not combine stats of both of them.

velibor

The player they kicked was inactive for awhile go check twstaats...so they were basically gifted villas tho, just my opinion
Rofl he is inactive? He killed 2mill troops defending (Rank 9 odd in the world) in 4 days...scored 2 recaps since he was kicked...got over 400,000 ODA off TSU and killed 12 of my nobles alone in just a couple of days defending...he is not inactive you idiot, he is overwhelmed...big difference.

According to claims made by Rhythm on this topic which can be read a couple of pages back...wont bother quoting...whoever is curious can go look...he didn't even receive support prior to TSU hitting him...the actual line read something like "as you can see by your easy takes we did not seek this war because we didn't prestack our frontline with you"...I am pretty sure I can ask him for the amount of nobles killed and he'll reply with a number over 30.

http://gyazo.com/57860daca72d6e8a992e402e2ddc1d31
The "inactives" ODD+ODA prior to getting kicked

Stop making up bullshit excuses for a tribe getting their asses handed to them despite having the obvious advantage upon going to this war. The funny thing is, in the beginning of this war when noone knew how it would go we had TSUck saying Rhythm was coming to join their war...Rhythm kept denying involvement with TSUck...Now that Rhythm stats have become embarassing (over 20 lost villages and 10 conquered ) you try to negate their performance by combining their stats with TSUck and TSUck tells you they're different wars and shouldn't be treated as one because you're making them look bad lmao.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Rofl he is inactive? He killed 2mill troops defending (Rank 9 odd in the world) in 4 days...scored 2 recaps since he was kicked...got between 400,000-600,000 ODA off TSU and killed 12 of my nobles alone in just a couple of days defending...he is not inactive you idiot, he is overwhelmed...big difference.

According to claims made by Rhythm on this topic which can be read a couple of pages back...wont bother quoting...whoever is curious can go look...he didn't even receive support prior to TSU hitting him...the actual line read something like "as you can see by your easy takes we did not seek this war because we didn't prestack our frontline with you"...I am pretty sure I can ask him for the amount of nobles killed and he'll reply with a number over 30.

Stop making up bullshit excuses for a tribe getting their asses handed to them despite having the obvious advantage upon going to this war. The funny thing is, in the beginning of this war when noone knew how it would go we had TSUck saying Rhythm was coming to join their war...Rhythm kept denying involvement with TSUck...Now that Rhythm stats have become embarassing (over 20 lost villages and 10 conquered ) you try to negate their performance by combining their stats with TSUck and TSUck tells you they're different wars and shouldn't be treated as one because you're making them look bad lmao.

Pretty sad you lost 12 nobles on an inactive account.....

DeletedUser

JMO, but Reapers should be included in the war stats.

You might have an argument for not counting him if you kicked him right after TSU declared on you, but Rhythm is the one that did the declaring, so anyone in the tribe at the time of declaration should be on the record.

Not that it makes that big of a difference. INSIJS. :D

DeletedUser117392

Rofl he is inactive? He killed 2mill troops defending (Rank 9 odd in the world) in 4 days...scored 2 recaps since he was kicked...got over 400,000 ODA off TSU and killed 12 of my nobles alone in just a couple of days defending...he is not inactive you idiot, he is overwhelmed...big difference.

2 recaps? really? Why I see only 1? :icon_eek:
http://www.twstats.com/en78/index.p...e=all&timerange=2015/03/23 - 2015/03/27&pn=-1

He did not receive support prior to TSU hitting him but why do you think we wouldn't support him once the war started and TSU started attacking him. By the way, there are other ways to kill nobles also other than just stacking the village. I think you know the game so I don't need to tell those ways explicitly. (or should I tell? :icon_surprised:)

http://gyazo.com/57860daca72d6e8a992e402e2ddc1d31
The "inactives" ODD+ODA prior to getting kicked

Impressive! :icon_rolleyes:

Even after putting 3 grim in war stats, Rhythm side has not lost 20 villages and you state "over 20 lost villages".
Hats off to you man.

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Rhythm
Players: 3 Grim Reapers

Timeframe: 22/03/2015 22:31:49 to 28/03/2015 00:02:00

Total conquers:

Side 1: 89
Side 2: 82
Difference: 7

chart

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 9
Difference: 10

chart

Side 1: 614,644
Side 2: 520,725
Difference: 93,919

chart

Side 1: 162,252
Side 2: 44,934
Difference: 117,318

chart

[/spoil]

P.S. Sorry for your loss of nobles. Should Rhythm send you resources in case you are not farming?