World dominance

CABOKING

It would be nice if we could stop the counter and went to WORLD DOMINANCE..!

What about this: ALL vs @NIGHT..?

Come on people, vote YES and let's kick A@#$%!!:lol::icon_twisted::icon_razz:

DeletedUser115770

It would be nice if we could stop the counter and went to WORLD DOMINANCE..!

What about this: ALL vs @NIGHT..?

Come on people, vote YES and let's kick A@#$%!!:lol::icon_twisted::icon_razz:

What's the use??!!! ALL?? You mean barbarians and inactives and also the players who leave whenever you start faking them?! lol

Just wasting the time.

DeletedUser60960

World 75
682 players, 90 tribes, 54,158 villages

Surely there are enough players that wish to continue this world, and try to get their own back against the #1 tribe? Where is the fighting spirit?

DeletedUser

We (@Night) have won - let's just leave it at that :)

There is no one left who can challenge us.

-Zenith154

DeletedUser102425

World 75
682 players, 90 tribes, 54,158 villages

Surely there are enough players that wish to continue this world, and try to get their own back against the #1 tribe? Where is the fighting spirit?
There are only 178 players above 100k points, and 35 of them are in @Night.

DeletedUser117248

It was a good game everyone. Sad to see it not go to dominance though.

DeletedUser117579

It can still go to dominance if everyone who wants it says so on the externals. I think the Mods should put a poll on to W75 and let everyone vote. Or just keep the world open. Those who want to play on can play on, those who don't want to play on can simply hit delete.

I want the world to stay open for 100% domination.

DeletedUser115770

It can still go to dominance if everyone who wants it says so on the externals. I think the Mods should put a poll on to W75 and let everyone vote. Or just keep the world open. Those who want to play on can play on, those who don't want to play on can simply hit delete.

I want the world to stay open for 100% domination.

Is it stress-full to take down barbarians and inactives? :lol: I prefer joining new world than continuing this boring world.

monstaz2

Just let it end, there's no one who can take @Night at this point.

DeletedUser99544

Is it stress-full to take down barbarians and inactives? :lol: I prefer joining new world than continuing this boring world.

Its all up to you what you do, but you cant close the world even if you wanted too. We in @Night can though, and we can decide to keep it open, all we need to do is reset the timer and we get another four weeks.

It wouuld be such great fun to do when it is a minute left. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser116125

Why will they delete? They don't want the world to continue obviously those 50-75% that are going to delete?
The world is won if you continue what will happen is @night win. It won't change anything other then the player ranks will change and people will delete so people who won the world will get less honor. And some people that stuck around will be top 10 even though they did nothing for the tribe. Idk just my 2 cents.

Last edited by a moderator:

AceZSpades

Skilled Soldier 2019 & Master Commander 2020
Reaction score
Why will they delete? They don't want the world to continue obviously those 50-75% that are going to delete?
The world is won if you continue what will happen is @night win. It won't change anything other then the player ranks will change and people will delete so people who won the world will get less honor. And some people that stuck around will be top 10 even though they did nothing for the tribe. Idk just my 2 cents.

You brainless boy ... aprill fools

DeletedUser117579

Because they don't want to continue for a domination round. And those that did nothing wouldn't be a part of the tribe I'd make if the world goes into domination.

monstaz2

Because they don't want to continue for a domination round. And those that did nothing wouldn't be a part of the tribe I'd make if the world goes into domination.

No one would leave @night at this point. We're all in it till the end even if it goes to domination

DeletedUser111019

Anyone on 75 looking for future coplaying opportunities? Let me know

Depence on alot of things..

I played solo almost all the time on w75 ..
7 days co, thats all i played co and still looking for a co player who has the right Karma to play with me or vise verse..

Whare did u play? or write a PM to Marilyn Monroe in game but only 2h left..

No hard fellings but this days ewerybody seems to co playing accept me:(

Last edited by a moderator:

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If you have skype add me at Zalinor_Dan if not check the pm on the externals I sent you (to the Tobaco account)