sd vs ato/ sd-cure vs ato yabro

DeletedUser

Any particular reason for the inactivity ?
Nothing is happening and everyone is quitting
The only action I get is malec wasting his time and troops 24/7 and the occasional chat with heyoo

This world and war is boring and I find myself constantly asking the question whether it is worth another 2 years to finish top 10 or to just stop like everyone else is.

DeletedUser

Nothing is happening and everyone is quitting
The only action I get is malec wasting his time and troops 24/7 and the occasional chat with heyoo

This world and war is boring and I find myself constantly asking the question whether it is worth another 2 years to finish top 10 or to just stop like everyone else is.

If the "boring thing" is really the problem, just change your side and I promise you that problem will be solved!

DeletedUser115697

Well it would make it not boring but also pretty suicidal.

germanwind

TSR and devil try it! I might join your try!
Keep in mind that you still wanted to break the 25m defeated as defender in one day mark:D

DeletedUser

I can't get the ODD award because cure has gone for a tactic which is more of a minor inconvenience than anything

500 incoming
about 50 of them will be half nukes or more
the rest will probably be quarter nukes and 10% nukes

how can I get any award like that?

nice ODA for the one attacking me though
cba dodging the attacks so he kills a few nukes now and then

unluckily for him I am thinking of becoming active again

DeletedUser115697

mass defect to cure? Sounds fun :lol:

It would surely make this world not mindbogglingly boring

Psihic

mass defect to cure? Sounds fun :lol:

It would surely make this world not mindbogglingly boring

The worlds quite alright for me.

btw. would the King Cat fans from the other threads and from the earlier stages of this world please raise their hands :icon_confused:

DeletedUser115697

The worlds quite alright for me.

btw. would the King Cat fans from the other threads and from the earlier stages of this world please raise their hands :icon_confused:

Are you going to raise your own hand?

balubhai

Just because u guys whr able to cat some of his backline villas , it doesnt make him look bad . Still he is up by 76 to 6 against u guys in the whole war.

Psihic

Just because u guys whr able to cat some of his backline villas , it doesnt make him look bad . Still he is up by 76 to 6 against u guys in the whole war.

What ?

We didnt cat anything down man. You should know your top players villages build...

DeletedUser

psihic I didn't understand half of that but I think people are referring to how my smithy gets knocked down and then the villa rebuilds itself the next day thanks to the account manager

Psihic

Ye, you dont understand what we are talking about so your answers is a bit, well, dumb.

DeletedUser117049

This challenge was accepted months ago? So far all that happened was your buddy Steve34cks rage quit.

Finish your internals so we can get the coin costs reduced already... and we can continue to discuss how things may sometime happen later.