Who would you pick W77

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
Stewinthepot: Would like to play with this guy in the same tribe 1 day, incredibly resilient, mannered and damn his catting are annoying

You must be referring to my coplayer, because i have never been called mannered, in my life.

guess i have to make a list now

1) Sicory : Pretty much taught me to play, after 7 years of playing with the guy hard not to put him at the top of the list
2)Tw News Team : gotta give props to this account, both the original players and ebi and stu. Monster of an account no matter who was on it at the time
3) Nava Ja : Good guys, good players, loyal and resilient, Not much more you can ask for
4) Dont go bacon my heart : Rizz can come too i guess.
5) Welsh celts : One of the few people who dont get super butt hurt after i attack them, and actually will still talk diplomacy. Class act
5) Portugal737 : Great guy, decent player, probably shouldn't have been duke and i feel bad for how it all played out since he ended up taking a lot of blame for an incompetent council. Not saying he was a good duke, but a good council would've helped push him from some of his worse choices.
6) Darkness Shao : Feel bad he never gets the spotlight playing with me cory and mike, he was a big part of w65 and an even bigger part of goats. <3 this guy
7) Volvol123 : Used to be my coplayer, big part of my account being where it is now, top 5 for players ive ever played with.
8) Baconstyx : I dunno, shes good?
9) Seductive Klobasa : Cores good
10) jrqtwall : Babin <3 great guy
11) Darkness Jordan : following probably the dumbest leader ive ever seen in my life (even bellow some guy named pooman), but hes a decent guy and a pretty good player
12) AnotherOneBitesTheDust : Loved these guys on w65, wouldve been great to see what they couldve done here
13) Blyq : Helped with sitting a lot on my start up, good guy
14) Djnelson99 : when the guy who duked your tribe to a win on w17 randomly mails you 4 years since you last played with him (didnt even know who i was) its a good time
15) Steve.

Honorable mentions
Meep, king taz all those guys, you know if i like you. sorry if you were left out

Last edited:

DeletedUser

1) Welsh celts - Axemen need potatoes dontcha know
2) Mograine - Please come back
3) Meep/Harry - Sit buddy and solid meepshield
4) John/Meep's co - As above
5) Stew - Did a better job catting me than krieger currently is
6) DarkDragon - The best new player I've come across for a while
7) Egg - punching bag
8) tw news team - Bailed me out a good few times
9) Kurtis - Moral support
10) Dufud - As long as he answers my mails
11) GotHIM - Always reliable for support
12) Kriegerbby lol jk
13) Zach - You know where you are
14) Sabotur - If only you joined CIVIL earlier
15) REDACTED​ - Can't reveal their name but they would belong here

DeletedUser117028

Not in order:

1. Sicory - been my duke for my entire w77. my mentor <3
2. Coolshao - every tribe needs a taiwanesse troll. a good sniper <3
3. Shaun - <3
4. Spartan clan - always been special to me. my mentor <3
5. stew & mike - great offensive players. my mentors <3
6. Arafax - every tribes need an offensive starter. <3
7. SAM - best leader in w77, would be an honor to be with him in a tribe. <3
8. tw news team - great guy. <3
9. Ein - cool mate. <3
10. Oldman72 - always wondering on how an old guy plays. <3
11. Welsh - great defender! <3
12. djnelson - a beast! <3
13. navaja - a team player <3
14. DC <3
15. steve34ucks <3

DeletedUser107656

1) Daddy - love them both on the acc, skilled players and great tribemates.
2) DC - The spear of nam and george two top notch players, very active acc.
3) Conway - Nuke whore :p great guy.
4) Kamadhenu - one of the accs I've always rated from the beggining.
6) DGBMH - two active skilled players who have been a great addiiton, very active in wars.
7) Lil roc - again as stated above nothing less than what i expected as a skilled active recruit.
8) Bear paws - Gump and Gump 2.0 snm.
9) Monkey - Kev is a great guy to talk to and always around to help.
10) EVD - Conor is as loyal as any, always can rely on him.
11) MD - Pests absolute pests :p active and always keeping us on our toes, one of the few goat accs I rate highly
12) Welsh Celts - Never played with him but I have seen the skill that acc has.
13) Meepworrier - Don't know a lot of background info but has bossed this world.
14) Tydans - Spoke to him on skype a few times, solid bloke and a solid player.
15) Steve - Good active acc that is always around to help.
16) hslp - Again active, helps in wars and an all round ideal tribemate.

DeletedUser

Not in order:

10. Oldman72 - always wondering on how an old guy plays. <3

its a pretty complicated system.

when i dont have anything better to do I log on to my account, turn on account manager, recruit troops, move some troops around if i can find any, maybe grumble on skype about how crappy the game is with all the changes since w56, and then get back to doing more important stuff. only real variable is whether i leave the computer on or turn it off when im done.

the other 21 to 24 hours a day im not logged on at all. when im not logged on i dont play much :|

hope that cleared things up :)

DeletedUser117028

its a pretty complicated system.

when i dont have anything better to do I log on to my account, turn on account manager, recruit troops, move some troops around if i can find any, maybe grumble on skype about how crappy the game is with all the changes since w56, and then get back to doing more important stuff. only real variable is whether i leave the computer on or turn it off when im done.

the other 21 to 24 hours a day im not logged on at all. when im not logged on i dont play much :|

hope that cleared things up :)

Every old man should be doing these things. <3

DeletedUser117566

1) Me
2) Wid - Currently co-plays me but if he was on his own account having merged but would happily play in the same tribe again
3) sage69 - rolling through the ranks and villages alike. One of the better players on the world.
4) Darkness Jordan - Both the co's are great fun and both have taken a pounding yet the account is still bigger than mine :S
5) Adz556 - Been with him from the start... incredible player, simply because he lends me nukes ;)
6) 2korey2 - Again, two great players on the account
7) Binks-sake - Joined from LOM and is the best barb nobler/internaller in the entire game ;O
8) haz-777 - Capable and funny
9) threemars - Joined from the academy, very much a team player
10) MK9821 - Has some top timings
11) Stephen9 - He tries i guess ;P
12) Nogo - will help out whenever possible and loyal to the group
13) Erich - Played speed with him and known for a while
14) Darkness Shao - From what i've seen/heard snipes most incomings
15) Master Demanders - Based on those ops a long time ago and what Jordan has said, defensively the tribe would be great :')
16) Red Moses - Was part of LOM and nobled by us however, he stayed until the very end, was always happy to talk even when under attack, completely different to others

DeletedUser117283

1) Haz-777- I love this player too pieces, He has been the best player i have taught in time <3.
2) Dipstick163- only because he wanted to be first in this list ;) and because nooblet.
3) Fatal Anarchy- Because she is my ol'queen jacki :D.
4) Adz556- skilled player that loves too follow orders and does stuff when said. much love too this team player.
5) I Wantz CookieZ- i have know this players Co for some time now, brilliant player. i love my Sethybaby.
6) Darkness Jordan- Ace defender, Good team player, what a Guy to have. he co is just simply amazing for he has done on that account also same goes to jordan.
7) stewinthepot - Him and his Co from what i here have done an amazing job defending :) Mainly Micheal from what i heard with the defending of numerous accounts in one go, so much respect there.
8) Sage69- respect this guy alot, been there when our tribe needed him the Most.
9) 2korey2- This guy is a good player, can be a pain in my ass sometimes, but its all been for good reasons.
10) Bacon Love Triangle- because Yak equals Life.
11) MK9821- the type of silent player that gets shit done, would not want to be on the wrong side of him.
12) Meepworrior- i have watched and seen him rip players apart on 72. and he is a funny guy to talk too :)
13) dagan649- play with him on another world, i know he can get stuff done. all hail the good ol'king. :p
14) Wonderboy14- a good RL friend of mine, and a brilliant player. shame about his broken PC though :(
15) and of course ME :D

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10770065

Fuck all you kids who left me out (Choco, conway, luke etc)

including me:

1. Lucaz
2. Sam
3. Nicole
4. DJ
5. Georg
6. Matthew
7. Conway
8. Sweetmisery
9. Luke
10. Choco
11. Almurph
12. Curious George
13. Mikabuk
14. Googly
15. Jack
16. monkey
17. ngazpha
18. Arabela
19. Nadir
20. Styx
21. Fergy
22. Chris

That tribe would work wonders.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95593

I take great offence to being 10th on that list.

Oh and my list needs moar rednecks. Seeing as DJ loves him so much.

Last edited by a moderator:

ProyousArt

1. Baldur - my #1, my bottom bitch
2. MuffyBooM - great player, great legs
3. Styx - excellent player, great attitude, although we were enemies we were great friends
4. Seductive Klobassa - kurji and core <3 <3
5. ngazpha - (inlove)
6. DGBMH - back on MNT we were enemies but great respect
7. Sweetmisery - scary
8. defense commander - scary
9. Conway - cool guy, helped me through some rough times in NAM and with my acc
10. john/ampatriot - great guy solid player and my tribemate on 79
11. Batman's Bacon - nugget/croc really love this guy would love to fight by his side properly one day
12. frozen - my closest and most trusted ally in any world
13. pancetta/deb - tremendous character and a great leader
14. Stew - didnt know him, but really impressed with his character and playing ability
15. josiah the nub