In Game Names

DeletedUser115786

Hello all,

I thought it would be a good idea for people to post who they think has the best ign in w79. If you'd like, post the origin of your names too. Keep it strictly w79 please. Enjoy.

mattcurr

THIS IS PAPA DRAGON I really wanted to keep saying that all the time

[video=youtube;pjjytXL3kxk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjjytXL3kxk[/video]

DeletedUser

Monkey. D . Luffy Probably cuz i like one piece XDSeraf1

DeletedUser115786

Nice, I meant to explain how you guys created your names tho, not just to post them. Lol

I'll Start.

I'm of Hispanic origin so I decided to make a Spanish ign. Mine Translates to Conquest of Juarez, Juarez being my last name, which basically means "My Conquest."

Last edited:

Epic Pandas

Nice, I meant to explain how you guys created your names tho, not just to post them. Lol

I'll Start.

I'm of Hispanic origin so I decided to make a Spanish ign. Mine Translates to Conquest of Juarez, Juarez being my last name, which basically means "My Conquest."

Conquering yourself?

masturbation.jpg

DeletedUser57316

LETS ALL BE HONEST

I Smell Fish is the best, for those of you who understand it.

twenty-five

SNIPE AND BACKTIME. because sniping and backtiming is the most important 50% of this game.

DeletedUser117577

Monkey. D . Luffy Probably cuz i like one piece XDSeraf1

Awww...thank you so much.:icon_redface: and yes..on My part. I feel AxlTheCat is the best ign in there.
Worst is I Smell fish..i mean murph come on seriously? :p
u smell like fishes or do you Smell fishes around?changing from a cool name like Izual to this was awesome :p

DeletedUser103945

There is seriously a guy named "lord masterdebater"... I love that one. And he has 123 ODD already so someone is beating on him.

Erig

I vote for JediSith.

Obviously the most creative and innovative name out there. Effort 100/10. The best of both worlds.

DeletedUser117577

I vote for JediSith.

Obviously the most creative and innovative name out there. Effort 100/10. The best of both worlds.

ohh no no.sam has got enough on his hands trying to win the plunderer award everyday and is right now in the "i have the top ODD" phase.please dont do this too on him! :p

DeletedUser111495

ohh no no.sam has got enough on his hands trying to win the plunderer award everyday and is right now in the "i have the top ODD" phase.please dont do this too on him! :p
I feel sorry for him, could not clear his own villages to begin with:icon_razz:

Does this thread really exist? :icon_rolleyes:
Which thread are you on about?
basics-types-of-sewing-threads.jpg

Last edited:

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
[spoil]
basics-types-of-sewing-threads.jpg
[/spoil]
The Turquoise/green one in the top left corner i believe, any other thread would be ridiculous, but this one seems viable for some reason or another.

Ali