top 30

yeil

You slated every account outside of shake, that is unbias? Ok.

You speak like you haven't took any internals yet have lol.

And are you the only player on that list to lose a villa without recapping?

DeletedUser

I would say it's mostly unbiased and accurate in most of what it says. However I would add in my opinion there is too much emphasis placed on OD and internals likewise. Furthermore extremely harsh to the guy from Hate:O and I feel Forgottentalent is clearly unappreciated. *no bias*

DeletedUser117577

I would say it's mostly unbiased and accurate in most of what it says. However I would add in my opinion there is too much emphasis placed on OD and internals likewise. Furthermore extremely harsh to the guy from Hate:O and I feel Forgottentalent is clearly unappreciated. *no bias*

clearly. imo he has the potential to be within rank 5. and also i think he was being sweet to the guy from HATE. probably one of the most selfish and lifeless players in the top 100 ranks even. a waste of farm and villages. most or rather all of the remaining top 20-25 players are actually doing good irrespective of tribe, internals, and oda.

mattcurr

he placed an over emphasis on OPD, but I dont think thats bias I think its wrong. And if you think of it logically he put my account as average OPD, and not a single AON account has as much OPD as me :/ So just through his paradigm they are going to seem worse. Which is neither right nor wrong, just how he was viewing things..

yeil

Divide eT Impara - Rapid growth, Solid cluster in the middle of k54. Set up for alot of fun when it comes to shake pushing to secure the core of the world. Can see him nobling towards QQ to establish a better front with them so he is not sending long distance nobles, an account to watch as I can see him being a target of any tribes they war due to his position and rapid growth. Don't see many too many threats for him just now but hes not too far from QQs top player, he'll be in and around the top for the for the foreseeable future. 4 last conquers were barbs though. No harm done there though as they're all worth nobling in my opinion Except the 1,8k one and i'm assuming he made them restart? . Would've thought he'd have more oda for 39 conquers but still is up there on that front.

AxlTheCat -Fastest nobler on the map and a great spread for growth. 2 clusters, one heading towards the core 1 on the rim. Set up nicely for their southern cluster to support their frontlines with no threat to it in the future. One to watch this account, if this account keeps up farming I can see it being a contender for rank 1. Seems to have took some pressure on the account with it being top 20 odd. Few barbs to their name but nothing major.

Seven Swords - Nice spread across k45, Alot of outlets for growth. Clearly merged their way to the top having 17 internals/barbs but can imagine theyll be jam packed with troops. From my recent conversation with this account I can imagine that will now change. If its the same owner I played with this account is going to be an account to watch. Wont count them out due to the internals as it seems public has been condensing their members, maybe merging to become 24/7 accounts or just players that quit? Who knows.

Superguy123 - Central cluster of k45 room to go south through cookie, lets see what happens there. 11 internals/barbs himself, same as with the previous, just seems public either had alot of people quitting or just wanted 24/7 accounts. Spoken with these guys briefly, nice bunch should do well.

Mulloway69 - Seems to be on the backlines of shake but shares a front with TS and a little cluster towards QQ that account could have some fun in the near future. Will be a tough nut to crack for TS with that cluster.

Shadowblazer - My own account so wont comment.

ConquistaDeJuarez. - Was looking forward to playing with this account when I found out we was merging with bad. Was solid off the mark and growing rapidly, looting alot. Went inactive and seems to be back on the right path. Nice spread too. Can see this account doing well as long as it doesn't take too much heat from the war with QQ as TS could make a problem for them if they joined in on the act.

SNIPEANDBACKTIME. - Growth has slowed down massively in the last month, seems to be a trend of barbling going on in shake atm not sure whats going on. He's either ran into stacks with his massive ODA boost or clearing for players. Seems like a solid account but his growth may be hindered with their relationship with MOJO.

V4ritgo - Rim account, growth could be hindered due to lack of targets but relocation is easy enough. High ODA low odd, expected from an account with this position.

Fonkfamily - Nice cluster in k35, low od, will be interesting to see how this account does, can imagine this account will go unchallanged for some time unless public decide they want to make a push for k35. Look forward to seeing how things go in the future.

Hydse - Wont comment, tribemate.

Golden Ferret - Can see this account and seven swords to help public easily take k45. Nice cluster middleish of the tribe with a fair ammount of oda and odd for this accounts size so hasn't just had an easy ride to date. Couple of internals but nothing on the other public players.

Grapesofwrath - Again tribemate so wont comment.

ForgottenTalent - Lost a couple of villages to a poor tribe but then taken them back and more. Low od but seem to be growing fairly quickly.

Nojharonda - Was a man of few words in BWB nice cluster low oda, unsure on this player. Should do fine with Ens and CDJ by him but not sure how this account will be if QQ decide to OP him. Nice cluster with room to growth and could have fun going at TS or QQ.

Im Super Cereal - interlinked with some of the bigger shake players but one of the chosen few from cereal so imagine this acc may be one to watch in the future if he can get out of his current position in the middle of shakes players. Could hinder growth but a few frontline nobles could make things different.

JediSith - Seem to be taking abit of a hammering from rush which has hindered this accounts growth but seem to be coming off well considering. If this account can get through this can see it back amongst the top few, if not will be a good job done by rush.

Papa DRAGON.. - Noob. Nah im joking leading the rank 1 tribe and regardless of the pnp slander in the other threads hes doing a very good job of it. Seem to be making FF pay for taking that village from him. Doing well, although hypocritical of what he says about internals them takes them himself, No dig in that by the way theres nothing wrong with nobling tribemates villages that have quit just shouldn't slander others for doing the same. As long as he stays interested, can see this account being in the top 20 and leading by example with 8 war caps in 2 weeks.

I Smell Fish - After slandering the other players for internalling their way to the top, just recently internalled their way back into the top 20 :icon_redface:. Looking like a solid account though with 5 recent caps against -HATE- and i know murphs a good player so this account will do well.

Monkey. D . Luffy - 5 war caps against hate so doing well with alot of room for growth. Could do well if the accounts in the right hands. North seems the obvious option for this account but unsure if diplomacy may hinder that.

Best part of 2 hour farming hurt by writing that. Hope you guys like it :lol:

Fr0z3nW1ngZ

You are just mad cuz the only reason you are where you are is cuz of your early merge with citrus which is a huge boost considering how early that merge happened. Not to mention that you had 3 more internals after that + 1 barb and you ODA did not go up by the slightest bit while nobling White Porridge, which leads me to think that he gifted you his villages. Thats a grand total of 10 free villages. You dont deserve to be in top 10, and you will quickly fall out of it.

DeletedUser117577

Monkey. D . Luffy - 5 war caps against hate so doing well with alot of room for growth. Could do well if the accounts in the right hands. North seems the obvious option for this account but unsure if diplomacy may hinder that.

Hopefully mine are good enough :p

and its 6 warcaps from hate btw..not that it makes a difference.
was just curious to know why you mentioned north as the obvious option for expansion though. Im sure you must have had a good reason. but barb nobling all around your cluster is the way to go now :p

Epic Pandas

Firstly, like I said previously, I give credit where it is due. I hardly slated everyone outside of the tribe. If you read through, the majority have both positive and negative comments. I still maintain that this was as unbiased as I could possible write it, you just didn't like it because of the negative comments that I gave you.

Secondly, at the time that I wrote that review I had not taken any internals. Our account has taken one internal in the early hours of this morning. 1 internal out of a possible 20 villages... I will let you work out the maths.

Thirdly, this account has been in mine and murph's hands for about 3 weeks now and in that time, we have not lost a village. Had one recapped, which we then took back again. Before that, I believe the previous owners of the account had Matt recap the village instead of themselves as it worked out better for him to do so. Like I say though, I wasn't on the account at the time, so I could potentially be wrong. Regardless, the village remained in my tribe's hands, so even though I wasn't on the account at that time, I don't think they did anything wrong at the time. After all, this is a team game, not an individual game.

In itself, I have to commend your analysis, it is well structured and has a decent amount of insight. Disagree with a few of the comments, but that is bound to happen where I have information that you don't, as I imagine you did with mine. And you were much nicer about my account than I was about yours, so I am glad you didn't take that too personally.

DeletedUser115786

ConquistaDeJuarez. - Was looking forward to playing with this account when I found out we was merging with bad. Was solid off the mark and growing rapidly, looting alot. Went inactive and seems to be back on the right path. Nice spread too. Can see this account doing well as long as it doesn't take too much heat from the war with QQ as TS could make a problem for them if they joined in on the act.

I disagree with your comment about my spread. I have one of the worst spreads in the top 15 lol. Other than that, very nice review. Thanks for the effort.

yeil

Nicely spread along a frontline with TS, will have some fun there.

And Epic Pandas, I expected some hate on my account when this thread was made soley for the digs I made at shake in the top 20 thread. Was just PnP and hear say of the world.

Fr0zenWings doesn't even warrent a reply, Clearly knows nothing of my account. No ODA rise means its a gifted village? Hmm ok. Sure I was rank 1 oda too til rebuild time lol.

And Monkey, cause of the hate war, and towards QQ :). Probably will want to grow towards the core too as that is where all the action will be in future wars with either AON or Public.

Fr0z3nW1ngZ

You actually replied to me and then you decided to delete it because of how dumb you sounded, you had basically admitted that you had 9 free villages in total, (excluding the barb). Lets not mention that you had 115k ODA until 19 villages, then it went up by a lot on the war with QQ but considering how little you had until 19 villages just shows how easy of an early game you had and thats really the only reason you are in a top position today.

Im not hating on your account, I'm giving you facts about your account since you seem to think your account is one of the best in the top 20 when is fact is one of the few that don't deserve to be there. Also you were never rank 1 ODA and if you mean you were rank 1 with Citrus, that really does not apply to your new account. Also who says having ODA early on is a good thing? Clearly you weren't smart enough to properly use your nuke while playing in Citrus, therefore you quit and decided to merge.

You can replay with more excuse for this and that, but really no one cares about excuses you might give, matter of fact is that you hugged your way to top 10 and nothing you can say will change that.

Fr0z3nW1ngZ

Let me add that while I say your account does not belong in the top 10, by no means am I saying that you or any1 in the account is a bad player. In fact I dont think you can say any1 is a bad player in TW because this game requires so little skills that for the most part what matters is Experience/knowledge and activity, you can say that things like backtiming/sniping etc requires some sort of skills however is still something that every1 can learn with ease and with a little bit of practice (experience) you will barely ever fail it.

So while I say your account hugged their way to the top by no means am I saying you are bad so dont take it personally ^^.

Epic Pandas

In fact I dont think you can say any1 is a bad player in TW because this game requires so little skills that for the most part what matters is Experience/knowledge and activity, you can say that things like backtiming/sniping etc requires some sort of skills however is still something that every1 can learn with ease and with a little bit of practice (experience) you will barely ever fail it.

This statement is profoundly wrong. While yes, you can pick up the basics of the game pretty easily, that in no way makes you infallible. Saying that a little bit of practise will allow you to hardly ever fail is ignorant at best. A certain level of proficiency will allow you to do reasonably, but any moron with some basic tekkers can do reasonably and "barely ever fail at it".

Fr0z3nW1ngZ

When I first learned how to snipe, it took me less then 30 mins of lag practice to get something within the ms range that I wanted 80% of the time. Im not sure how you are trying to argue against it tho, in fact if im not mistaken your argument just support my point.

Epic Pandas

When I first learned how to snipe, it took me less then 30 mins of lag practice to get something within the ms range that I wanted 80% of the time. Im not sure how you are trying to argue against it tho, in fact if im not mistaken your argument just support my point.

No, quite the contrary, I am saying that you make a stupid statement that said this game is very easy to learn and very difficult to fail at. What I suggested was that it is very easy to fail at when you do things stupidly. If you want to play this game well, you have to understand it and to understand it, you can't just say that everything is easy and reach the lowest level of competency, by practising for 30 minutes. Whilst a lot of concepts in game can be learnt in half an hour, it will take most people much longer than that to learn to play the game to a high level.

Fr0z3nW1ngZ

I agree with you and I never said this game can be learn in 30 minutes, thats why I said that the most important things are knowledge, experience and activity. Experience does not come in 30 minutes and neither does knowledge, those are things you learn over a period of time, fairly longer if you dont have any1 to teach you. HOWEVER this game lacks when it comes to ACTUAL gaming skills and things like backtiming/sniping and all that stuff can be easily learn within 30 mins.

I dont think think you are arguing with my points at all, maybe you didnt read it properly..

Epic Pandas

I agree with you and I never said this game can be learn in 30 minutes, thats why I said that the most important things are knowledge, experience and activity. Experience does not come in 30 minutes and neither does knowledge, those are things you learn over a period of time, fairly longer if you dont have any1 to teach you. HOWEVER this game lacks when it comes to ACTUAL gaming skills and things like backtiming/sniping and all that stuff can be easily learn within 30 mins.

I dont think think you are arguing with my points at all, maybe you didnt read it properly..

60a64742f7faaefc97a51764197eeb78.jpg

Fr0z3nW1ngZ

I apologize, sometimes I forget that people are blind when it comes to things they are attached to. If you actually think this game requires skills, you need to play more games ^^.

yeil

I was rank 1 oda before SNIPE AND BACKTIME. jumped over everyone lol.

And an easy ride? Bashers are the reason I had low oda.

I had an awful start up after 2 years out and citrus never played my account, Didn't have the time. And I deleted it because im not getting into a flaming war with anyone on here anymore. And the information your giving is wrong and I don't need to explain myself. My account doesn't deserve to be top 10? why? Ive outgrown most, got war caps and have less free villages than most. I was given my first internal for backtiming the player that made him quit. Then rimmed him and all his tribemates that surrounded me later.

If you include the coalition against us which i never seen as a war just food fighting back i have 13 war caps out of 32 conquers which may be the most in the world? I haven't checked that was just a guess. Rank doesn't mean anything to me and neither does random people from the externals opinion on my account lol.

Care to tell me which account your playing currently?

mattcurr

If you include the coalition against us which i never seen as a war just food fighting back i have 13 war caps out of 32 conquers

I have 14 so idk that I even have the most :S

And he probably means because your account is the merger of two top 30 accounts at a critical stage of understanding how to use your nuke and grow properly. Giving you a huge edge. I mean after you merged you went from outside the top 30 to rank 3 in a single day... Then basically squandered that entire lead.

Last edited: