this world

zombie

You all disgust me with your lack to keep the forums interesting. Weredahelldatshydwhatshisfaceornameat? that guy sucks too but at least he speaks about stuff that don't matter

DeletedUser111495

I decided to let everyone else do most of the talking for once :)

Deleted User - 4669627

it has recently been pointed out to me that i have no been posting recently, my bad, ofc i blame matt curr for this :icon_razz:

in general i agree the world sucks and the forums have been lacking in entertainment value, even my own posts :icon_redface:
i think the world sucking is, in fact, more matt's fault than anybody, he has repeatedly resorted to any strategies to rob this world of any potential fight
this ofc impacts the forum...

1. most obviously there has never really been a war thread between our tribes despite all the hype cuz while a war would have been more fun and was what everybody was promised, clearly shake gets shook at the very idea of war
2. ofc i am the most obvious example, but i was not even first, we were likewise robbed of all the posts from artgame's tribe, the first high profile traitor of w79 who likewise managed to wreck their tribe by virtue of their betrayal
3. there was ofc ghostbusters tribe recently
4. most recently there is hippos
5. in addition there are all the tribes they hug but have not yet merged

clearly his style of play has robbed this entire world of any entertainment by removing the Wars from Tribal Wars
but the forums sucking are not entirely his fault, there is a lot of blame to be shared there, even my own posts could be much more entertaining, but i am certainly among the least culpable as zombie has stated

i did enjoy the recent discussion garrock had with matt though, kudos for that
on a related note, muldeh and i are still discussing my meeting his shrink, but her credentials are by his admission not as they were represented, still it could produce some interesting posts

school just began in sierra leone, we are giving them time to attend to the more immediate concerns, but alie will discuss our idea with the principal in a couple of days and update me on the situation
i will then update you all

till then, that is about all i have to say, though i might post some new off topic material in general discussion in the meanwhile

DeletedUser

it has recently been pointed out to me that i have no been posting recently, my bad, ofc i blame matt curr for this :icon_razz:

Perhaps the first time you made me kinda laugh (thought it was more like goatish groans)

1. most obviously there has never really been a war thread between our tribes despite all the hype cuz while a war would have been more fun and was what everybody was promised, clearly shake gets shook at the very idea of war

A war thread was never needed. Your tribe collapsed before such a thing could be made. The hype was all made up, truth is you were wrapped up like an ant. You surely mean shake shook you before you got the very idea of war.

4. most recently there is hippos

Explain. Rather, your whole post seems messed up, so better explain points 2,3,4 coz they make no sense.

5. in addition there are all the tribes they hug but have not yet merged

Hugging explains the Rank 1 ODD and ODA and they have double the OD of rank 2 so shut up.

DeletedUser112009

Hugging explains the Rank 1 ODD and ODA and they have double the OD of rank 2 so shut up.

I'm not making an effort to defend him, however his point was that pretty much any and all big tribes have hugged, and if all the big tribes have done so then OD is gonna be low for obvious reasons, just cause you have rank 1 doesn't mean you have a high score :p

...Gotta love how riled up shahyd makes everyone :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser111085

I just find it funny how he blames Shake for everything, there are 100s of other tribes on the game who are not getting into wars... but his attention is only on Shake.... perhaps if he diverted his efforts onto other tribes for a change then forums might come alive a little... Not saying he cant be mad at Shake but everyone is aware of the situation... Shahyd you are just losing credibility everytime you post now.

I'm not making an effort to defend him, however his point was that pretty much any and all big tribes have hugged, and if all the big tribes have done so then OD is gonna be low for obvious reasons, just cause you have rank 1 doesn't mean you have a high score :p

They have a high score in comparison to the other tribes though.... and people can moan about hugging but if people want to hug with Shake then it says more about them than it does about Shake... Just saying tribes are in a position to attack if they choose, they just dont have the balls to do so it seems...

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Slave Tribes

Interesting.... that the other tribes all seem quite happy to plod along and farm away. Heheheheh.

Well I know its a recipe for disaster because all that happens is the bigger tribes keep merging untill eventually in 4 months time you either have grown enough to merge with them... or you go into their academy slave tribe.

LOL... long live TW worlds... this old cycle never ends.

I really don't understand why those guys bother playing really. It seriously looks like a waste of time to dedicate so much time to raiding for resources. Especially if you know that the merging fools are out there and waiting to get into their little pre-planned nests.

I mean look at the bigger tribes... they all have a slave tribe.. people that are playing knowing that they are never going to win. All the main tribes seem to have the same setup. How can anyone with ambition play in a slave tribe purposely hoping to loose.

I am seriously hoping someone knows the reasons .. because no one in any world has ever been able to tell me why slave tribes exist.

DeletedUser

I just find it funny how he blames Shake for everything, there are 100s of other tribes on the game who are not getting into wars... but his attention is only on Shake....

Then you too believe shake is not at war (Pukes)

Shake is currently at war with more tribes whose cumalative size might just be bigger than their own... It may not be declared wars but nukes are being sent both ways and ops are on...

DeletedUser117577

^ might is an understatement.easily twice our whole size on the whole.

DeletedUser

world 79 is a very slow boring world, even the "best" tribes are boring, its basically HUG to the end game and wait for enough players to quit and you win! yay!

i do not see the the potential for there to ever be a good war.

so i guess let the players that smoke enough pot continue to play out 79, and everyone else will go mess around on the Pay to Play world 80 and wait for world 81. No Hauls 81!

but i still love you guys.

:)

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
world 79 is a very slow boring world, even the "best" tribes are boring, its basically HUG to the end game and wait for enough players to quit and you win! yay!

so i guess let the players that smoke enough pot continue to play out 79, and everyone else will go mess around on the Pay to Play world 80 and wait for world 81. No Hauls 81!

I disagree the world is still fairly new and a baby world. Everything could change..

Deleted User - 4669627

/me calls his dopeman

interesting you ended up in ~aod~, gl

/me passes to pie

DeletedUser

Problem is I don't know what to post, no one seems interested in the constant drama of k65

Deleted User - 4669627

tbh i expected you to become a mop *hug*

i agree aod is a better choice than a tribe that was literally founded on betrayal, but seems most of your mates did not see it that way
you are, without a doubt, the best place you could be atm, kudos

you would not like it in two, it is dark and silent, kind of scary (especially if you stumble across the area where i have risharks chained to the wall)
besides, it is much easier for you to join aod and PA risharks, as opposed to joining risharks and PA-ing all of aod
additionally, you can coordinate both defensively and offensively much more fully, you can even get the correct land time for the ops from what i hear

d4m0

lol aod is an appalling tribe

[10:37:11 AM] : AOD are one of the worst top 10 tribes I’ve ever been in lol
[10:37:16 AM] : but its still early
[10:37:20 AM] : so shouldn’t really count
[10:37:37 AM] : but we basically just do whatever anyway

DeletedUser111085

Then you too believe shake is not at war (Pukes)

Shake is currently at war with more tribes whose cumalative size might just be bigger than their own... It may not be declared wars but nukes are being sent both ways and ops are on...

Yes I thought I would defend shake against everyone and yet I still think they are crap and not doing anything.... That was sarcasm if you could not tell :p

My post was to shahyd pointing out that their are alot of other tribes not fighting any wars yet he focuses on Shake because of his past History with them, Just because other tribes are not at war does not mean shake are not...

Deleted User - 4669627

i focused on shake because shake is global and hugging 7 tribes in my k alone, duh
if we assume they hug only 4 tribes (i am guessing) in k54, and maybe just 2 in k44, and only 1 in k45
then we are at 15 total for a conservative estimate

i focused on shake because of how many people have betrayed their tribes, wrecking them in the process, for shake
there was artgame's tribe, my own, fridge, cereal, hippos, -hate-, etc

i focused on shake cuz well, obviously they have much greater impact on the topic than any other tribe :icon_idea:

the real question is why you focus on me, am i really so sexy in the videos i have posted?
another real question would be why you try to defend them?

be a contributor or continue to be a puppy and a troll, idc
it does not make ME look bad

DeletedUser117577

^ if you really think HATE was betrayed by someone there...and helped us backstab 'them'. then you are a real sore liar who uses baseless statements in fancy sentences to show off.