We here at Royale - World Domination

Status
Not open for further replies.

nowitsover

Meh.. Stop bullying Krieg now. The guy is running a rank 1 tribe, has not much of barbs nobs or internals, the acc is mainly frontline and most of the gains are warcaps.

Not the type I woulda prefer taking a few beers together with perhaps and all but guys;

Leave Britney.. um, I mean Krieg alone :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

#leavekriegeralone

It doesn't matter, i attempted to congratulate him once and he took it the wrong way and tried to start an argument. Never again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So what is it #UnblockMeepKrieger2015 or #LeaveKriegerAlone2015 ??

DeletedUser117362

##

Obviously Krieger has so many accounts that he's constructing fake arguments and trolling himself with them.

Last edited by a moderator:

nowitsover

So what is it #UnblockMeepKrieger2015 or #LeaveKriegerAlone2015 ??
[Spoil]
cartoon-version-of-grumpy-cat-tard.jpg
[/Spoil]

I think this pic may say more than 1000 words on the issue..

DeletedUser42044

So kinda like your obsession with W2V? :icon_redface:

#Rozzinated

We never made any topic about W2V, nether we cried on forum calling them names when they started on us, nether we ever open topic to RIP-ed them when they start to be taken out by us. We stated few times that we would take revenge past year and we did just that even few members still remain that Civil recruited.

So there is quite difference between Civil and RoyalE in that respect.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

We never made any topic about W2V, nether we cried on forum calling them names when they started on us, nether we ever open topic to RIP-ed them when they start to be taken out by us. We stated few times that we would take revenge past year and we did just that even few members still remain that Civil recruited.

So there is quite difference between Civil and RoyalE in that respect.

Only difference i see is that your obsession goes beyond w77.

Status
Not open for further replies.