Destruction of Fire

DeletedUser

I guess ill reiterate the point that cody pointed out several times that you all seem to neglect to acknowledge, but i frankly couldn't give a shit about proving it to you when i know its true, they know its true, and you know its true, unless your not kept in the loop of the ongoings within your own tribe.

DeletedUser

I guess ill reiterate the point that cody pointed out several times that you all seem to neglect to acknowledge, but i frankly couldn't give a shit about proving it to you when i know its true, they know its true, and you know its true, unless your not kept in the loop of the ongoings within your own tribe.

The burden of proof lies on the ones making the assertion, obviously. I can't go outside tomorrow and declare I've discovered that Obama is having an affair without someone asking me to prove it. If I refuse to do this, what do you think they'll conclude? That's right: that I can't. After all, if I could, why wouldn't I? I clearly care about influencing the opinions of others, or I wouldn't have bothered to air my story publicly... and yet, paradoxically, I also don't seem to care enough to provide what should be some easy-to-access proof?

Another thread goes down in a pointless flame war. Oh joy :icon_redface:.

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Last post on the matter

Intel comes from a source. If that source asks to not be named then I will respect there wish's

I don't see what the big issue is anyways so you asked other tribes and players to attack us. Not like we didn't do the same.. maybe with different results though only time will tell

Back to Jr high School I go

DeletedUser

Last post on the matter

Intel comes from a source. If that source asks to not be named then I will respect there wish's

I don't see what the big issue is anyways so you asked other tribes and players to attack us. Not like we didn't do the same.. maybe with different results though only time will tell

Back to Jr high School I go

and you're flat out lying, there's only one account with authority in AON and that's Peekaboo at least have the decency to photoshop up a mail if you're already trying to make excuses for your failure 2 days into a war rather then spewing flat out lies

Garrock

I may be a lot of things.. some people think I'm a real A$$, but I am not a liar. I did not message ANY tribe requesting help against KNOCK! or wP nor has anyone in our tribe that I am aware of, and even if someone in our tribe did without me knowing it would not carry any weight, as all decisions go through the Peekaboo account.

Most PnP, at least half decent contain at least some shred of truth... a shades of gray thing. Dan, or DJ has abandoned all truth in some ridiculous attempt to somehow cast dispersion on AON, while on the other hand, we are quite aware of numerous attempts by KNOCK! to recruit allies, by spreading fear and promoting panic in the northern region.

I'll kindly ask that ALL AON members abandon this thread and please allow these clowns to fantasize amongst themselves.

/Cheers, and good-luck.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

"Trueeeeeeee" - 2chainz

They foiled our plot cody, and we were to gain so much from spreading these lies, was a good try though!!!!

DeletedUser

As an outsider, why make a post if you don't care whether people believe you or not. Keep it to yourself, it's pointless.

DeletedUser

As an outsider, why make a post if you don't care whether people believe you or not. Keep it to yourself, it's pointless.

The truth deserves to be heard, does it not? My preference on whether people believe it or not is irrelevant.

DeletedUser

Most PnP, at least half decent contain at least some shred of truth... a shades of gray thing. Dan, or DJ has abandoned all truth in some ridiculous attempt to somehow cast dispersion on AON

lol what. Said on the last page I don't give a fuk, just gave me a giggle. Dunno why you feel the need to lie and make such a big deal about it. Go message for more help you absolutefuckingdughnut

cesar494

that's entirely bullshit

and your co messaged garrock saying he was quitting after he seen the merge, or maybe it was all one big ruse like you do in case of a bear attack play dead and hope you get left alone

ifBXJ13.jpg

This is hillarious! Cody! Where you held by Garrock as he teared up for you!?

DeletedUser117577

he is Not in shake. I am the only person from shake who even bothers to check this topic now, and from all that i have seen...AON is definitely a more respectable and decent tribe than all that's being put up here.

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
he is Not in shake. I am the only person from shake who even bothers to check this topic now, and from all that i have seen...AON is definitely a more respectable and decent tribe than all that's being put up here.
You speak of decency and respect... Funny because your playing a game where everyone tries to prove they have neither.

This topic was made by a friend of a wP member, it has no official affiliation with Knock! / wP players. Everyone pretty much just got baited on to this. Seems like the flame bait was very effective because now players that have no business in this are getting involved lol.

yeil

Side 1:
Tribes: AON
Side 2:
Tribes: Fire, Knock!

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 0
Difference: 23

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 148,913
Difference: 148,913

chart

AON doing the business.... :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser117577

I guess thats my cue. it just felt the same thing all over again. tribes that got rimmed by shake turning up in the externals to berate them. saw kinda the same thing happening here. gave my opinion. not my business to post on the externals? I am sorry I did not recall I had to get your permission to post my views. but the above post kinda puts it right. Now people from knock will come up with excuses like seven swords was isolated...or there was backstabbing involved...so and so. I am out.

mattcurr

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Fire, Knock!

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 23
Difference: 23

chart

Side 1: 148,913
Difference: 148,913

chart

AON doing the business.... :icon_twisted:

Really including the tribe you merged with so the small players or inactives or simply those gifting into war stats with Knock! I mean knock is as annoying to me as most of you but by god at least post the real war stats :icon_neutral:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Knock!

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 4
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 77,490