Overthrowing The RoyalE's

DeletedUser

Too Easy For RoyalE. Still Krieger is the best Leader there is.

Hes got a funny way of showing it..

62b7b8a1690c179081e4907db6135b9d
62b7b8a1690c179081e4907db6135b9d.png

e9812534c48df8b47bcdfc9ca0d617f2.png

From kicking long time members, and so on.. No hes got 180k ODA, and 0 caps. (clap)(clap)(clap)

A round of applause for the legend everyone :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116214

Did Krieger die? Or quit due to real life issues? Or maybe working on hacking a Nam account :lol:
We can't find his logical counter answers anymore :lol:

Krieger wo bist du liebchen? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Its cuz theyre losing everything... Villages, wars, members, loyalty to leadership, and then send out the two saddest players to defend the tribe on the externals.. DisplayOnly gets credit as the only external poster worth replying to/reading from RoyalE on both w71 and 77 unless you wanted to laugh at some of the things krieger says

DeletedUser

RoyalE is choking hard here. Kicking players, others leaving, I wouldn't be surprised to see a few more hit the delete button. Krieger has replied horribly to this declaration, and his tribe will undoubtedly recognize that at some point soon. NAM continues to move unimpeded through RoyalE territory it seems.

DeletedUser

NAM ftw

#Thesehoesaintroyale

Also about the whole leadership comments, look at how the daddy account leads in this war while krieger internals and boots members. If Royale don't like my post then please nuke me, i am on the bear paws account lol

DeletedUser

Yeah a leader where several members of your tribe hates you and wants to backstab you. Solid leader for sure.

If I remember correctly this dude was better at internalling than krieger.. So I'm sure they got along fine when it came to that time and that's probably why he still likes krieger :)

DeletedUser117358

If I remember correctly this dude was better at internalling than krieger.. So I'm sure they got along fine when it came to that time and that's probably why he still likes krieger :)

I was hands down best at internalling (nod)

rodelxxz

Lol, Yeah. Obviously but It was on Leadership orders and A I gave up frontline Villas and made my internalled villas all Defense. Let's Just see what happens on this world, I hope you guys Burn. :3

rodelxxz

Yeah a leader where several members of your tribe hates you and wants to backstab you. Solid leader for sure.

meepworrior Mar 21, 17:59
I would quote bull shit on my profile maybe someone fall for it. Well Royale crushing me so I have no choice than to try with such little tricks. I just hope none would ask me to forward mails lol.

Epic xD Cry.

DeletedUser

Krieger put that on his profile after had got mad at something we put. Not only that, he attempted to get us banned. Honestly with the stuff Royale put on top on scandles such as Mutant Ninja Turtle and Bong Bros it's a surprise you guys stick with Krieger with this unethical childish behavior. Royale should be ashamed and everyone taking part letting it go through is part of the problem. Stand up for this.

DeletedUser93681

hmmmm...so were is the EOO {eat our own) duke of RoyalE to answer to the declaration and accusations from his ex tribemates? He was never at a lost for words before.

DeletedUser

I think he's gunna be happier when he shows up next no hauls to try his revenge :) Run along little fan boys.. Havnt seen anything more overrated than krieger in a while.

DeletedUser113867

Afraid of what? He quoted someone and began talking about a completely different topic to the player he quoted was actually talking about. If he wants to talk about old topics why not go dig up old threads :icon_eek:

Who was hacked?

Big bnag brothers was not hacked, he let a co on his account and that co screwed the account. Nothing to do with hacking, he chose to put the co player on the account and that co player allegedly screwed him but there has been no proof shown, and big bang brothers is recapping villages.

I think that the hackers are in NAM, ive been hacked before when fighting a tribe with NAM players in and so i think that it is more likely to happen.

You have prepared this war for along time that is obvious, RoyalE were stupied not preparing sooner as NAM moved backline players to the fronts weeks back aswell as spread every rumor they could about RoyalE cheating and stacking RoyalE enemies. Good start but i think you will soon find a good fight.

DeletedUser

I fought a tribe with NAM players in it. Therefore NAM are hackers. Nice logic buddy. We define it as a hacking incident because it was Vinnys account and a coplayer that never played and that was forced upon him destroyed his account. You're right it's not directly hacking but the morality standpoint is still the exact same. Plus you know what we all meant so don't act stupid to try to prove your point.

I'm guessing NAM is waiting for some counter OPs

DeletedUser113867

I fought a tribe with NAM players in it. Therefore NAM are hackers. Nice logic buddy.

I did not say therefore NAM are hackers, i said therefore more likely them than RoyalE players who were also nobling and finally beating Basher of pigs when the hacking happened.

Why would you hack when you have broken the players defence? There is no point you would hack before.

Do not twist what i say.