A tale of two tribes....

On the 15th of April last the majority of Amazon players moved to S-D
The plan was to finish Ya Bro and tactically it made sense

Who was to know what being a member of S-D would be like

Spies in every tribe CHECK
Paranoia at the highest levels CHECK
Complete lack of communication CHECK
Treating tribemates like robots CHECK

Then prsthe started screenshotting private/trusted conversations i was having with BonlxX and S3xyAndYouKnowIt
And michonne lost the plot after taking everything out of context

So i left and returned to Amazon
The plan for Cody and Mia to join Ya Bro was up in the air at that point and i had intended to continue my feasting on their vills

Side 1:
Players: Hinro
Side 2:
Tribes: Ya Bro
Players: HD.Knopsy

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 90
Side 2: 10
Difference: 80

chart

We were allied with Cure
We were NAP'd with S-D
We were attacking Ya Bro
And then there was axle

Rather like the Dunkmaster saga posted here:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthr...morale-rules-this-community-holds-S-D-tactics

michonne offered to find axle31 a co player
The Co player logged in, promptly changed the password, tried to change the email, and used the account to attack Cody and Mia against the original owners wishes
The original player blocked the email and password change, thinking in his innocence that it was just a mistake, and logged out passed sit to Michonne who sent all the troops on long ass trips 200 hours away
The password was given to a new player who a new player who when he logged in moved the account to Amazon took stock and promptly deleted

There was messing with passwords in the Dompagoj account as well
So Nifft hit delete cos he was sick of the crap (he was guilt tripped into cancelling the delete but that is beside the point)
We spoke in a Skype chat where once again Michonne took everything backwards
Smiley faces at the end of sentences mean I am JOKING

And Michonne blames it all on me

[19/05/2015 00:11:00} Alex Michonne: you didnt knew about axle31 but you stole the account just after he attacked your friend cody and gave it to an old co player of its me ,you wouldnt help sexy but we saw inc support from amazon,you celebrate cause you put pressure to nift to stop enough everything you say is a fucking lie this is the reason all flame you ,you fucked me once when you was in my tribe and now you try to destroy all the north,i told you if you trick me again i will play only to destroy you,you are blocked bitch you are 30-40 years old and you act like a little kid
[19/05/2015 00:19:16] Alex Michonne: You should be ashamed of yourself and dont feel happy you are not the first snake i meet in tw there are too many like you

Nope, not ashamed :icon_rolleyes:

And then there was this:
http://www.twstats.com/en76/index.p...urce=en&utm_medium=village&utm_campaign=dsref

S-D conquering vills from Amazon players
So guess what
Amazon is declaring on S-D
Because that is what being in a tribe means

There once was a tribe called S-D, who were as sneaky as Snakes can be, they messed with the rules, because they are tools, and now we will kill them you see....

Oh and Matty says Hi

Hinro
Duke of Amazon :icon_cool:

DeletedUser115697

Then prsthe started screenshotting private/trusted conversations i was having with BonlxX and S3xyAndYouKnowIt
And michonne lost the plot after taking everything out of context

Apparently conspiring against your own tribe with members of ato is taking things of context. Should I say former tribe.

did you not get the memo? amazon is irrelevant now

DeletedUser

This looks like a nice story, the only problem is 95% is lies, 5% the rest are smiles ...

I have seen many things/posst about aTo and AMAZON and whoever they are in our shared forums, I'm sure people will soon post proofs here ...

DeletedUser116707

fairy tail

ill ask u a question and as a person with brain you will answer who told you that all the players that leaving S-D are having a nap with us?you are making in your mind a dream world all your plot was nothink in the end for you and you are trying to hide behind your lies!! your time will come faster than u think and u will remember your empty soul soon enough.you took villages from a dead corpse and somethink done for u???? u are realy funny but the funniest of all is that people believe in you and return with you to their old tribe for what? to be your bashers?!! you think you can mess with us??? lets see what you can do ..ooo check more on your excel for old owners and pass of acc and cry a bit more you know what im talking about you cant hide anywhere this is the end for you and you are taking with u players that could play the game with fun is all on u not to us!! and dont forget cry more ;)

Dannyh3

ill ask u a question and as a person with brain you will answer who told you that all the players that leaving S-D are having a nap with us?you are making in your mind a dream world all your plot was nothink in the end for you and you are trying to hide behind your lies!! your time will come faster than u think and u will remember your empty soul soon enough.you took villages from a dead corpse and somethink done for u???? u are realy funny but the funniest of all is that people believe in you and return with you to their old tribe for what? to be your bashers?!! you think you can mess with us??? lets see what you can do ..ooo check more on your excel for old owners and pass of acc and cry a bit more you know what im talking about you cant hide anywhere this is the end for you and you are taking with u players that could play the game with fun is all on u not to us!! and dont forget cry more ;)

is it weird that I read this in the voice of scooby doo

DeletedUser

You're not alone Danny. I, too, read it in a stupid voice... it's quite possibly the most ridiculous forum post ever, and for that I think Heruvime actually deserves our admiration!

I mean, it had everything: A corpse (and a dead one at that), an empty soul, Excel, the concept of "nothink", and a lot about crying! :lol:

DeletedUser116699

There once was a tribe called S-D, who were as sneaky as Snakes can be, they messed with the rules, because they are tools, and now we will kill them you see....

The joke of the day

You are so fun,if you consider that the ONLY Sneaky was you on this story

Nice try for PnP but why you dont say the all story about your big plan to create aTo when the war with yabro would be over

S-D is a Family of premades and not only who want to enjoy 1st of all and then to win
So we dont need trashes like you and your friends near to our villages,

You had your big plans behind the backs of S-D but we are not the small tribe that you thought in the start

Fortunately YOU ARE the small tribe we thought 6 months ago

Keep your PnP

Hinro
Duke of Snakes :icon_eek:

DeletedUser116699

Did you not want amazon to merge into SD?

YEAH was a good deal at start to have some serius members

But you are not if you are using S-D to recreate aTo in future

Fortunately snakes weren't so smarts to keep their secret hidden :lol:

DeletedUser116699

HINROS PLAN WAS CLEAR

win yabro and recreate aTo

Why S-D must accept this situation?
ask you boss about all these

all that you said are shits

you are the victims of hinro and now we will rekt you for your mistake to trust her

DeletedUser

and now we will rekt you for your mistake to trust her

Clearly I shouldn't have quit! S-D have been allowed to grow while everyone else is bored, OP'ing a few half-inactive people, and now they think they're the shit. Too funny :lol:

Psihic

Clearly I shouldn't have quit! S-D have been allowed to grow while everyone else is bored, OP'ing a few half-inactive people, and now they think they're the shit. Too funny :lol:

No offense man, but the "everyone else is bored" thing doesnt fly. Its old.

I bet nobody would be "bored" if the stats would be the other way past 2-3 months.

DeletedUser

who said civil war couldn't be funny? :D

I call AMAZON and aTo part of Ya Bro already, it is Ya Bro war, not civil war ...

I have seen Ya Bro players supporting aTo villages and I have valid reports of that :)

It is same as your ex-merge plan, only playing under different tribe names.

DeletedUser

No offense man, but the "everyone else is bored" thing doesnt fly. Its old.

I bet nobody would be "bored" if the stats would be the other way past 2-3 months.

Possibly, but a quick look at TW stats does confirm that a fair few people are not very active, including those that aren't under attack and haven't lost many villages (the Xanthae account, for instance!)

Psihic

Possibly, but a quick look at TW stats does confirm that a fair few people are not very active, including those that aren't under attack and haven't lost many villages (the Xanthae account, for instance!)

Not in cure. And xanth acc maybee aint nobling but is helping nontheless.

And is funny how 'boredom' always hits the tribe that is currently loosing.

Devil being a prime example. Making 10 bragging posts a day here, sending mails ingame etc.

Then gets oped, shows he is a noob, gets rekt and right the next day he is 'bored'.

This 'bored' excuse after 80 worlds just doesnt fly anymore.