Top 20 discussion

DeletedUser

Lets have a world war, no allies, no naps, just war like the good ol days, w44 :')

DeletedUser58259

Matt has stated, over and over, he does NOT break his word to his allies. So no, we can't do that. That would mean dropping 9 or so alliances.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Matt has stated, over and over, he does NOT break his word to his allies. So no, we can't do that. That would mean dropping 9 or so alliances.

This is tribal wars.... it is not expected to keep words and honor agreements. It is very acceptable to lie and decieve. It is probably the two greatest skill in the game. TW admin have told me on many occasions that it is game play and acceptable. I actually asked them to put it in the rules as a statement so that the honest people are not at a disadvantage when playing. But it is certainly true. Agreements are meant to be broken in this game and given enough time... the allies will grow stronger and turn against you. And they will not feel giuilty.... because that is the way the game is played.

I totally hate it... but I have made piece with it... Trust does not belong in this game it is not played by people it is played by profiles. You cannot expect profiles with multiple owners to be trustworthy. It is not realistic they play that way so that they have someone else in the profile to blame for breaking agreements.

Tell Mat to get a co player who is a fool... and then blame the co player for the bad decisions...LOL.

DeletedUser115786

No Stevie, just explaining why that scenario isn't possible. And wondering where Matt is? Axl? Seraf?

Stevie, are you the Duke now? Who's coordinating the internaling? Where is Senator Matt Palpatine, what could Darth Conquista Vador do without his master? I'm confused.

http://www.twstats.com/en79/index.php?page=player&id=10743068

It's not possible for many reasons, including the hugfest you've set up. Honestly, your obsession with us is a bit much.

DeletedUser57316

We have 1 ally, and its Mojo, thats no secret...

Seraf was banned, I wont say anything beyond that. Axl had net issues, logged in the other day said he quit and to internal him, left chat. Matt has more important things to do then come here and defend our tribe again and again and again, its the same shit talk, your boring.

Go hump a giraffe or something if you have nothing better to do.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Matt has more important things to do then come here and defend our tribe again and again and again, its the same shit talk, your boring.

Go hump a giraffe or something if you have nothing better to do.

I tried... their bloody legs are to long. And you can't creep up on them as they see you from over the trees. Try a camel .... they are used to having humps.

Anyways... of course he has more important things to do... 90% of the world has more important things to worry about other that games and opinions of gamers.

But defending a tribe looses importance once the tribe is no longer the tribe it used to be. That is what happens with mergers and restructures... it looses identity and importance. Quite the usual trend to then loose players who lose interest in the game.

DeletedUser57316

It is the same tribe though, and Ben here is saying the same crap people were saying at the start of the world, its not worth the time or effort.

DeletedUser58259

It's not possible for many reasons, including the hugfest you've set up. Honestly, your obsession with us is a bit much.

How many tribes originally make up the whole of MOJO and MOJO2?
Also, was an exaggeration, hence the or so, you guys are just super defensive. Don't really know why, there's like 20 people that read these and they're in the tribes that concern them plus a random few players that just like to get the flames going. At this point, PnP really doesn't do that much... But I'm sure -someone- would argue that. If not just to argue it.

Stevie, how about your obsession with nobling stuff that doesn't challenge you? I mean, don't you get bored just watching your account build up on it's own. Gotta be bored.

Love how my link got ignored but everything else was dissected. How about the fact that he not only doesn't post in the externals, like he loves doing.. But not even doing anything in game... I mean, maybe he logs in maybe he doesn't. But the tw stats page was what I was referring to, not his missing arguing with anything he sees being wrong.

image.php

I wana say account manager, but could just be a really bad sitter. Hard to say.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115786

How many tribes originally make up the whole of MOJO and MOJO2?
Also, was an exaggeration, hence the or so, you guys are just super defensive. Don't really know why, there's like 20 people that read these and they're in the tribes that concern them plus a random few players that just like to get the flames going. At this point, PnP really doesn't do that much... But I'm sure -someone- would argue that. If not just to argue it.

Stevie, how about your obsession with nobling stuff that doesn't challenge you? I mean, don't you get bored just watching your account build up on it's own. Gotta be bored.

Love how my link got ignored but everything else was dissected. How about the fact that he not only doesn't post in the externals, like he loves doing.. But not even doing anything in game... I mean, maybe he logs in maybe he doesn't. But the tw stats page was what I was referring to, not his missing arguing with anything he sees being wrong.

image.php

I wana say account manager, but could just be a really bad sitter. Hard to say.

I ignored it because you are still getting wet over Matt. What do his stats have anything to do with anything? Why do you keep posting his stats for people to see? WHY DO YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT MATT? I really don't understand why you're obsessed with him at this point if he's so inactive.

DeletedUser58259

Oh I don't know, he's your Duke. Unless Darth Conquista Vader has taken over, like I already asked? Obviously no one would follow Darth Conquista Vader.

Who is the Sith Lord Stevie? That's all I'm asking. You guys are so defensive. Even when I don't post anything to be defensive about, right Steven?

Mulloway, you wasted time and effort saying you were wasting time and effort. Too much work.

Stevie, are you jealous? Is that it? You seem overly concern with what you think I am obsessed with and what I'm not obsessed with. And less concerned about challenging yourself in the targets you choose/demand that I not teach the basics of the game to prior to your attacking - Your demands are slightly improbable.

Don't try to make things personal when there's no point in it. Villages get nobled, players learn how to play better, people farm using different methods and eventually, whoever quits last has the best chance of getting the most barbs.

DeletedUser

Oh I don't know, he's your Duke. Unless Darth Conquista Vader has taken over, like I already asked? Obviously no one would follow Darth Conquista Vader.

Who is the Sith Lord Stevie? That's all I'm asking. You guys are so defensive. Even when I don't post anything to be defensive about, right Steven?

Mulloway, you wasted time and effort saying you were wasting time and effort. Too much work.

Stevie, are you jealous? Is that it? You seem overly concern with what you think I am obsessed with and what I'm not obsessed with. And less concerned about challenging yourself in the targets you choose/demand that I not teach the basics of the game to prior to your attacking - Your demands are slightly improbable.

Don't try to make things personal when there's no point in it. Villages get nobled, players learn how to play better, people farm using different methods and eventually, whoever quits last has the best chance of getting the most barbs.

Jeez do you ever stop whining? From the very start have heard nothing but people trying to discredit us, It's not up to us to prove anything to you, it's up to you to stop us.

DeletedUser57316

Again, another idiot who verbally attacks our tribe, then gets confused when we get defensive. What do you expect, you come here talking shit, were not going to just sit here and just read it, of course were going to defend ourselves.

Also Im not mulloway you pleb.

As for matts growth... his AM is still outgrowing some of the people in your tribe :p

DeletedUser

It's so sad that worlds get deserted so early nowadays... any post about anything is much appreciated tbh... and if it's some juicy gossip about a top tribe all the better :)

Please keep wasting time and effort to post, there's always someone willing to waste some more time and effort to read it :D

Edit:
And to stay on topic:

E V - Number 1 but looks like inactivity is already knocking at the door... A lot of internals (probably due to a top account quitting recently), plus some barbs and inactives... nothing too bad but it feels like not much effort has been put into this world from a big part of the tribe, almost like they are going on autopilot, waiting for something interesting to happen... But as a whole, the tribe looks good and solid

AON - Same as above, can't be bothered to count the internals but the yellow is dominant on the last few pages of TWStats... not a pretty sight tbh... and I guess nothing unusual (which is sad :() But as a whole, the tribe looks good and solid

QQ - There's a tribe (family) with some commitment, nice activity, trying hard, recruiting from the rim, looks like these guys are not yet tired of this world :)

MOJO - Another tribe (family) which looks interested enough in the world to do well, not my favorites (due to personal reasons) but can't deny them the fact that they are stubborn, committed and wok well together

I know, it's only the top 4 but I was going only for the original post so everything else is a plus :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pretty much any tribe outside of the top 5 seems to be in the same situation of slowly becoming irrelevant. But the top 5 look solid and have proven themselves to be solid.

still lots more game to play. So we'll see how she goes.

mattcurr

Spy info on E V. I had a head cold and I am a big baby when Im sick! So yeah there's your story good job

f8ab022c4df068745bb530518ea86f43.png

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Pretty much any tribe outside of the top 5 seems to be in the same situation of slowly becoming irrelevant. But the top 5 look solid and have proven themselves to be solid.

still lots more game to play. So we'll see how she goes.

Really ..honestly.. truly. a Mojo8... is now in the lead...Hhehehe... very creative name selection for the latest group of merged co-playing profiles. Must have taken you guys days to think it out. I told you lets have a competiton for the next merge hey... and we can all vote on a nice name. Something more fitting..Like Mojo Bears. Similar to the gummy bears... I think they like hugging as well.