Amazon declare on s-d

DeletedUser

Not in cure. And xanth acc maybee aint nobling but is helping nontheless.

And is funny how 'boredom' always hits the tribe that is currently loosing.

Devil being a prime example. Making 10 bragging posts a day here, sending mails ingame etc.

Then gets oped, shows he is a noob, gets rekt and right the next day he is 'bored'.

This 'bored' excuse after 80 worlds just doesnt fly anymore.

The original Xanthae. in aTo also got bored and did quit when S-D was ennobling aTo's southern villages and getting close to Xanthae., coincidence? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

The original Xanthae. in aTo also got bored and did quit when S-D was ennobling aTo's southern villages and getting close to Xanthae., coincidence? :icon_biggrin:

Need to check your time line my friend! I quit aTo to fight Ya Bro with HeYoo, long before S-D got anywhere near me... people didn't come with us, and what's this game if you can't play with friends? Hence boredom and quitting. Nice try attempting to devalue my posts with a ill-informed personal jibe, though :lol:

DeletedUser

Need to check your time line my friend! I quit aTo to fight Ya Bro with HeYoo, long before S-D got anywhere near me... people didn't come with us, and what's this game if you can't play with friends? Hence boredom and quitting. Nice try attempting to devalue my posts with a ill-informed personal jibe, though :lol:

[spoil]
1100520798.png

0078484880.png
[/spoil]

You can stop replying now, at least people might forget what you have been talking about :icon_wink:

DeletedUser66411

Stats since declaration.... Exciting stuff...

Side 1:
Tribes: Amazon
Side 2:
Tribes: S-D

Timeframe: 23/05/2015 10:47:00 to 24/05/2015 23:07:09

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 3
Difference: 6

chart

DeletedUser

Not in cure. And xanth acc maybee aint nobling but is helping nontheless.

And is funny how 'boredom' always hits the tribe that is currently loosing.

Devil being a prime example. Making 10 bragging posts a day here, sending mails ingame etc.

Then gets oped, shows he is a noob, gets rekt and right the next day he is 'bored'.

This 'bored' excuse after 80 worlds just doesnt fly anymore.

I am confused is this directed at me?

also 10 posts a day?
I don't know if you have heard but the forum has been dead for a long time now

Also getting rekt?

funny
I am still here and my ODA is still number 1 even though my nukes spend most of their time at home

I only send them out when I get attacked

but keep believing whatever you want in that little bubble of yours
maybe it will come true one day

DeletedUser

I can confirm this
I currently have a terrifying 12 incomings
11 from heyoo and 1 from xan

DeletedUser116663

why dont you guys in amazon and Ato merge into one tribe? or even merge into Ya-bro? the second choice would be even better since u are getting support from them now! ;)

Ya-bro has 15 free spaces.

DeletedUser116700

Stats since declaration.... Exciting stuff...

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 23/05/2015 10:47:00 to 24/05/2015 23:07:09

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 3
Difference: 6

chart

just laught amazon declared war and attacked then want to see stats so lets see :

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Ya Bro

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 500
Side 2: 48
Difference: 452

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,548,669
Side 2: 350,430
Difference: 4,198,239

chart

aha.... ok got ganked from the alliance

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: aTo

Side 1: 299
Side 2: 52
Difference: 247

chart

Side 1: 2,655,487
Side 2: 388,983
Difference: 2,266,504

chart

emmm .... lots of inactives

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 305
Side 2: 17
Difference: 288

chart

Side 1: 2,829,522
Side 2: 135,713
Difference: 2,693,809

chart

but amazon declare war first and....... s-d is sneaky and... hinro is like :[video=youtube;V3ROsVTKVDw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3ROsVTKVDw[/video]

WAIT ALL IN THE LINE GIRLS :http://prntscr.com/7918iq

Dannyh3

Is the SD vs Ya Bro stat not irrelevant?

especially considering out of those 500 conquers, roughly 80 belong to hinro, 35 to realxt, 33 to nyogotha, and 28 to me, all these players are now Amazon players?

Psihic

Is the SD vs Ya Bro stat not irrelevant?

especially considering out of those 500 conquers, roughly 80 belong to hinro, 35 to realxt, 33 to nyogotha, and 28 to me, all these players are now Amazon players?

No, not really. As its still roughly 330 vs. 48.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
1100520798.png

0078484880.png
[/spoil]

You can stop replying now, at least people might forget what you have been talking about :icon_wink:

Hehehe. You are trying! Bless ya little cotton socks! Unfortunately, again, you are just demonstrating your own ignorance of the matter, so perhaps YOU should just stop replying :icon_wink:

All of the conquers there were given to S-D without a fight (except the WoSha one), as we were looking to set up the everyone-versus-Ya Bro alliance. The one village they got of mine, again, was given over freely for that very reason; it was 12+ hours away from all of my others, and S-D wanted it as a church village. At the time they were thanking us for being sensible about things, when most of aTo were still resolutely clinging to the Ya Bro alliance. Of course, feel free to re-write the facts (context-free) long after the event :icon_rolleyes:

EDIT: I'd like to also say that my initial assertion was: "I quit aTo to fight Ya Bro with HeYoo, long before S-D got anywhere near me". Obviously this does depend on your definition of "near", but seeing as I was primarily north K47 at the time and the majority of those conquers were mid-K57, I wouldn't say that was them getting anywhere near me. Of course, feel free to post a list of conquers without a map to refute a geographical assertion. I mean, you ignore context everywhere else, so why not here, too? :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would just like to say again
Can people post the stats that actually mean something
Too tired of people twisting the stats to make them look better than the other side
In my mind we want to see if it is true that the reason ya bro has lost so many villas is due to inactives
If that were true the number of conquers against ya bro would decrease as we ran out of inactives
Please keep stats to show last week or last month if you have to

Otherwise I can show stats like this
And I am the one who has apparently been wrecked by cure several times already

Side 1:
Players: devil25793
Side 2:
Tribes: Cure

Total conquers:

Side 1: 594
Side 2: 12,592
Difference: 11,998

chart

Side 1: 115
Side 2: 56
Difference: 59

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,272,167
Side 2: 70,814,318
Difference: 65,542,151

chart

Side 1: 1,043,696
Side 2: 498,016
Difference: 545,680

chart

DeletedUser

Hehehe. You are trying! Bless ya little cotton socks! Unfortunately, again, you are just demonstrating your own ignorance of the matter, so perhaps YOU should just stop replying :icon_wink:

All of the conquers there were given to S-D without a fight (except the WoSha one), as we were looking to set up the everyone-versus-Ya Bro alliance. The one village they got of mine, again, was given over freely for that very reason; it was 12+ hours away from all of my others, and S-D wanted it as a church village. At the time they were thanking us for being sensible about things, when most of aTo were still resolutely clinging to the Ya Bro alliance. Of course, feel free to re-write the facts (context-free) long after the event :lol:

I don't know where you get your information but ato has been listed as enemy for longer than I can remember so.....
Some really weird ideas popping up
Would love to see some pics

DeletedUser

I would just like to say again
Can people post the stats that actually mean something
Too tired of people twisting the stats to make them look better than the other side
In my mind we want to see if it is true that the reason ya bro has lost so many villas is due to inactives
If that were true the number of conquers against ya bro would decrease as we ran out of inactives
Please keep stats to show last week or last month if you have to

Otherwise I can show stats like this
And I am the one who has apparently been wrecked by cure several times already

Also, this ^. Despite only being in 76 chats and not on the world, I've still heard a lot about Ya Bro getting "wrecked". Primarily it's sat accounts, or inactive accounts, going up against co-ordinated OPs from either S-D or Cure. Now obviously Cure and S-D deserve credit for this, as co-ordination in the face of mounting inactivity from both sides is impressive in itself, but equally it is a bit of a shame that we didn't see this kind of thing earlier in the world. After all, the same players still exist on both sides, so why weren't Ya Bro getting "wrecked" 6 months ago? The answer? They weren't as inactive then :spear:

DeletedUser

I don't know where you get your information but ato has been listed as enemy for longer than I can remember so.....
Some really weird ideas popping up
Would love to see some pics

If Jimbo (HeYoo) were so inclined, he could support my statements there (though I'm not sure that's currently in Cure/S-D's interest); we had dnanb's sit, and dnanb was always loyal to HeYoo above aTo. As for where I get my information from: I was there, in aTo leadership, at the time. I was talking to Cure and aTo dukes to set up my departure from the world following exams and a general apathy (check my growth rankings for January compared to the previous 3 months - it slows right down long before S-D were nobling anything aTo). My priority was hardly to screen-cap pics of a world I was leaving; I'm focussed on W79 now, and only came back on to these forums to try and boost some activity here... I'd say it's working!

If you're honestly suggesting you've forgotten the aTo-Ya Bro alliance, you only have to look back at the majority of other forum posts this world hahaha!

DeletedUser

my memory is terrible but i know they have been listed as enemies for a long time so I don't know what is actually going on

Psihic

Alright Matt, given your above statements let me say a few words.

First of all, you are not just in W76 chats, you also on the world. Co-playing Codys account. Dont deny it, you know I always have logs to prove stuff. There was no reason for you to lie about it.

Next, again you speak of "mounting inactivity" on both sides. There is no inactivity in Cure or S-D. Im waiting for you to contradict that. Ofcourse there are always 2-3 accounts who are less active but we have 60 members so thats not really mounting inactivity, is it ?

Ofcourse Ya Bro is going inactive though. But the reason for that, as I mentioned before is that the tribe that is loosing at one moment tends to go inactive faster then the tribe who is up in stats. And if Ya Bro would be winning, all those "inactive" accounts would still be nobling inactive villages.

Next, you say why Ya Bro wasnt getting wrecked 6 months ago. You do still remember what the size difference between YB and Cure was back then right ? They SHOULD have been wrecking US. But they never were. I would like to add to this. The Cure vs. Ya Bro war is now going for 6 months, and Ya Bro, despite their massive advantage in size has won only 1 out of 6 months. The other 5 went to Cure.

Next, you say we are opping inactive accounts and thats why we are succesfull. Lets start checking who we have oped in the past and see who really is/was inactive.

1. devil

Activity is obvious. We oped him on 21st throught 25th of February. He lost 37 villages and was effectively removed from the frontline. Keeping maybee 6 heavy stacked villages. And mind you, in those days it was a big difference taking 37 villages from a player then it is today (size etc.) He was rank 3 or 4 at that time with a massive backline. After the op rank 12ish. So yeah. THATS the op im talking about devil. And if you are all happy with your stats, the rest of the villages that are keeping you in the positive you took from gemzscreen who was 1K away from the nearest cure member surrounded by Ya Bro. Oh what great achievement. To add to this, devil was claimed to be this awesome player but after this op, he never again played any significant role on this world. In addition, he started making raging double posts on this very forum. :lol:

2. mk78 -

we oped this guy twice, once on the border of K66/56 and once on the K65/64 border. He got kicked out both times. And his stat show he is very much active.

3. lordcarrr

Got oped several times, got rekt, but stats show he is still active today.

4. g-man

he was nobling till the last day before the op, then we rekt him. Hardly can be said he was inactive or ?

5. rajawali.jaya (pinki benk)

he was nobling while we oped him and is still doing so. We oped him and kicked him out of our areas.

6. steve34cks

he was nobling till the last day we oped him and in the first day of the op. After that he quit. Not before.

7. blackheart

he was really active untill he saw he has no chance and quit. even nobled barbs and all. when there was no hope, he quit.

8. King Cat

Currently being opped and simoultanously internalling in K44. Not an inactive.

9. Fortezzo

got nuked, nobled and kicked out of our area. As the acc is currently nobling back on our frontline, not an inactive.

10. maitt

got nuked and nobled out of our area, still hanging on a smaller cluster. acc is still actively nobling and nuking so...

So Matt, who are those inactive accounts Cure is nobling ?

ALL of our targets were active and actively attacking Cure. On that basis they were chosen for an op.

You really should get your facts straight. Didnt see it comming. This crap from your fingers really. Usually the delusional out of the ass stuff comes from devil. Im used to more from you :icon_confused:

DeletedUser117168

Alright Matt, given your above statements let me say a few words.

First of all, you are not just in W76 chats, you also on the world. Co-playing Codys account. Dont deny it, you know I always have logs to prove stuff. There was no reason for you to lie about it.

Next, again you speak of "mounting inactivity" on both sides. There is no inactivity in Cure or S-D. Im waiting for you to contradict that. Ofcourse there are always 2-3 accounts who are less active but we have 60 members so thats not really mounting inactivity, is it ?

Ofcourse Ya Bro is going inactive though. But the reason for that, as I mentioned before is that the tribe that is loosing at one moment tends to go inactive faster then the tribe who is up in stats. And if Ya Bro would be winning, all those "inactive" accounts would still be nobling inactive villages.

Next, you say why Ya Bro wasnt getting wrecked 6 months ago. You do still remember what the size difference between YB and Cure was back then right ? They SHOULD have been wrecking US. But they never were. I would like to add to this. The Cure vs. Ya Bro war is now going for 6 months, and Ya Bro, despite their massive advantage in size has won only 1 out of 6 months. The other 5 went to Cure.

Next, you say we are opping inactive accounts and thats why we are succesfull. Lets start checking who we have oped in the past and see who really is/was inactive.

1. devil

Activity is obvious. We oped him on 21st throught 25th of February. He lost 37 villages and was effectively removed from the frontline. Keeping maybee 6 heavy stacked villages. And mind you, in those days it was a big difference taking 37 villages from a player then it is today (size etc.) He was rank 3 or 4 at that time with a massive backline. After the op rank 12ish. So yeah. THATS the op im talking about devil. And if you are all happy with your stats, the rest of the villages that are keeping you in the positive you took from gemzscreen who was 1K away from the nearest cure member surrounded by Ya Bro. Oh what great achievement. To add to this, devil was claimed to be this awesome player but after this op, he never again played any significant role on this world. In addition, he started making raging double posts on this very forum. :lol:

2. mk78 -

we oped this guy twice, once on the border of K66/56 and once on the K65/64 border. He got kicked out both times. And his stat show he is very much active.

3. lordcarrr

Got oped several times, got rekt, but stats show he is still active today.

4. g-man

he was nobling till the last day before the op, then we rekt him. Hardly can be said he was inactive or ?

5. rajawali.jaya (pinki benk)

he was nobling while we oped him and is still doing so. We oped him and kicked him out of our areas.

6. steve34cks

he was nobling till the last day we oped him and in the first day of the op. After that he quit. Not before.

7. blackheart

he was really active untill he saw he has no chance and quit. even nobled barbs and all. when there was no hope, he quit.

8. King Cat

Currently being opped and simoultanously internalling in K44. Not an inactive.

9. Fortezzo

got nuked, nobled and kicked out of our area. As the acc is currently nobling back on our frontline, not an inactive.

10. maitt

got nuked and nobled out of our area, still hanging on a smaller cluster. acc is still actively nobling and nuking so...

So Matt, who are those inactive accounts Cure is nobling ?

ALL of our targets were active and actively attacking Cure. On that basis they were chosen for an op.

You really should get your facts straight. Didnt see it comming. This crap from your fingers really. Usually the delusional out of the ass stuff comes from devil. Im used to more from you :icon_confused:

Couldn't have put it any better.. Although you are forgetting some people.

Te moja, she always seems active and nobling people that are quitting, yet, when opped she backs away and doesn't do anything for weeks.

This is another example of people that were active at one point and then suddenly started looking more and more inactive...

Now.. about the inactivity on Ya Bro. I reckon there's around 7 players being sat by the same player (The Necro) in Ya Bro due to their recent activity on the world, So Ya bro is left with hum.. 1 player that counts as 15%~ of a tribe and just a small bunch of active players which I could name and it would be proved by recent stats..

Hey and don't post stuff about Cure nobling inactives cause that just makes you look dumb, months ago same was happening with ya bro nobling or trying to noble people that weren't as active.. It's just Cure knowing how to choose their targets

Last edited: