NAM VS RoyalE

DeletedUser

Krieger.........................

tumblr_inline_nitg9x42Ek1r1uc0k.gif

DeletedUser

well done lad! hey did you go vote for that same-sex marriage referendum today?

Update: Wooooo!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes. There was two. I voted yes in both. Unfortunately the age ref failed but thankfully the marriage equality one passed with flying (rainbow) colors.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
According to my calculations, if nobody leaves RoyalE and nobody else interferes and NAM only nobles RoyalE...

4da58798d5d93651eb1d40d96b5c6a5e.png

This war will be over in 331 days.

Good luck with that :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Since when are wars won when all the villages are taken? People generally quit earlier than that.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Since when are wars won when all the villages are taken? People generally quit earlier than that.

Like I said, if nobody leaves...

But you are correct. Wars on TW are won by convincing the enemy the battle is lost before it truly is and either get them to quit or in most cases to come over to your side o0

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
Oooooo Royale nobled 159 villages from players who just left their tribe, they must be one hell of a force to be reckoned with. I wish i was that good at nobling kicked accounts that i had someone clear out for me....

(this was sarcasm, to point out that you more then likely rode a short bus to school)

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Oooooo Royale nobled 159 villages from players who just left their tribe, they must be one hell of a force to be reckoned with. I wish i was that good at nobling kicked accounts that i had someone clear out for me....

(this was sarcasm, to point out that you more then likely rode a short bus to school)

I didn't talk about RoyalE's ennoblements for this very reason, you can't compare them to NAM's for now. Yet you felt the urge to comment on them nonetheless o0 The weird thing in my screenshots isn't the RoyalE ennoblements which are high for a reason well known to all of us. Its the low amount of NAM ennoblements that is strange to me.

Over such a large front and after a sort of unexpected first attack, I would expect it to be much much higher. What's even more surprising to me is why they have not nobled the same free villages that RoyalE is nobling, if they don't intend to noble these people why not just recruit them? By not nobling free villages in RoyalE territory you're losing out on a huge tactical advantage whilst allowing RoyalE to recover itself, no?

DeletedUser

Just because nobles aren't constantly being expenses doesn't mean they aren't going to be used in the future. This is Tribalwars basics. Now it's just a matter of how NAM uses these counting nobles.

Last edited by a moderator:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I didn't talk about RoyalE's ennoblements for this very reason, you can't compare them to NAM's for now. Yet you felt the urge to comment on them nonetheless o0 The weird thing in my screenshots isn't the RoyalE ennoblements which are high for a reason well known to all of us. Its the low amount of NAM ennoblements that is strange to me.

Over such a large front and after a sort of unexpected first attack, I would expect it to be much much higher. What's even more surprising to me is why they have not nobled the same free villages that RoyalE is nobling, if they don't intend to noble these people why not just recruit them? By not nobling free villages in RoyalE territory you're losing out on a huge tactical advantage whilst allowing RoyalE to recover itself, no?

After 400 villages being capped in such a short period of time people would be stupid to think we wouldn't slow at some point against a still very good opposition ><
Anyway this war is about to hit a good stage now where both sides will start to trade blows :) getting excited now.

Edit: So we are just suppose to recruit every player RoyalE kicks? What if.. Just what if, we are happy with the players we got
Mind = Blown

Last edited:

DeletedUser114961

After 400 villages being capped in such a short period of time people would be stupid to think we wouldn't slow at some point against a still very good opposition ><
Anyway this war is about to hit a good stage now where both sides will start to trade blows :) getting excited now.

Edit: So we are just suppose to recruit every player RoyalE kicks? What if.. Just what if, we are happy with the players we got
Mind = Blown

You have one ? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

...slow at some point against a still very good opposition ><
Anyway this war is about to hit a good stage now where both sides will start to trade blows :) getting excited now

Good to see a sensible comment for the opposition, that too coming from the leader. Conversation was getting tasteless after sweeping pedestrian comments like "royale is choking", "royale better delete" etc during the first week of war itself.

It would be nice if other NAM players, atleast the ones who post here, to follow suit and start climbing down from their ivory towers and realize RoyalE is not any run of the mill opposition they have encountered in this world so far. Thanks.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Good to see a sensible comment for the opposition, that too coming from the leader. Conversation was getting tasteless after sweeping pedestrian comments like "royale is choking", "royale better delete" etc during the first week of war itself.

It would be nice if other NAM players, atleast the ones who post here, to follow suit and start climbing down from their ivory towers and realize RoyalE is not any run of the mill opposition they have encountered in this world so far. Thanks.

Thanks, i agree with what you are saying but tasteless insults are coming from both sides.

You have one ? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

You are fooling yourself if you think that RoyalE is anything more than run-of-the-mill players. There are very very few RoyalE players with decent skills. RoyalE has won wars based on treachery and in a couple of cases simply being exponentially larger than their opponents. There has been absolutely no skill involved.
RoyalE has lost in the past for good reason. Poor leadership, only a few excellent players, and an overly arrogant attitude has, and will continue to contribute to their downfall.
RoyalE is not particularly choking so far, they are exactly where they were predicted to be at this point in the world: that is losing a war to an overall better tribe. I wouldn't have guessed that Krieger would've handicapped his own tribe by kicking a bunch of them, but thats just a cherry on top really.