World 80 Blog discussion thread

DeletedUser

That wasn't really a blog it was more of an agenda against INVICT (Im not a fan of them either).

Very one sided, the only positive reviews I see are coming from the REGIME tribe and mods/mod fanboys.

Its all good, you can always try again next time

DeletedUser108402

The very least it did was bring some life into the forums. So thank you UBM.

Been playing awhile now and used to just read and not actually have an account on these forums. Opinions are opinions, man up and take some time to write your own opinion (or propaganda). It is a strategy just as much to use the externals as it is another player inside of a tribe to cause issues. (Which I am going to say that I don't care which this is, it's a good read and done well, wetter it be truth or lie.)

If you are marking half the world under nap just so your members know what is arround them, which is dumb in my opinion if it is so that nobody attacks such players until you finish your business elsewhere that is smart.
Smart if it is a waiting list like others have stated.

Also a side note: UBM you should have just posted this as its own invictus thread instead of inside of your UBM blog. But that is just one persons opinion and I do enjoy reading something new on the forums.

DeletedUser

Now looky here. Imagine if there were more tribes mentioned in this blog. Everyone will have to start reading, go to bed, wake up read some more go to work and read some more on the toob, read some more while on tea break, read some more while pretending to work, read in lunchtime(only to find that you are halfway through), read some more on the way home on the toob, read some more while the missus tells you how much she spent today. Go to bed and dream about not finishing to read the blog.

My point is that everything can not be covered in one sitting and obviously rank 1 tribe will make headlines 1st.

DeletedUser95698

Yes, rank 1 will make headlines first, but it isn't a bloggers job to trash them. It is there job to get the story out and from both sides, which he did, but he goes on, like i said before, to trash them.

DeletedUser92753

Yes, rank 1 will make headlines first, but it isn't a bloggers job to trash them. It is there job to get the story out and from both sides, which he did, but he goes on, like i said before, to trash them.

To be perfectly honest, its the bloggers job to do whatever he wants. This is for entertainment. We're not discussing national elections here.

DeletedUser

To be perfectly honest, its the bloggers job to do whatever he wants. This is for entertainment. We're not discussing national elections here.

We're not? Might as well make it Regime's blog now shall we.

DeletedUser92753

We're not? Might as well make it Regime's blog now shall we.

I don't follow. :icon_neutral:

But I'm sure you have a great explanation about how talking about Invict is part of a Regime stratagem. They are only the farthest away from us after all. Very clearly, the most pressing matter to concern ourselves with. UBM is having fun, and you may disagree with him, but please do us all a favor and not blow this up into a ridiculous conspiracy.

DeletedUser

I don't follow. :icon_neutral:

But I'm sure you have a great explanation about how talking about Invict is part of a Regime stratagem. They are only the farthest away from us after all. Very clearly, the most pressing matter to concern ourselves with. UBM is having fun, and you may disagree with him, but please do us all a favor and not blow this up into a ridiculous conspiracy.

How is it a conspiracy when its blatant. ITS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. Its probably a personal matter the hell if I know. He didn't even discuss about pieces of taco meat dribbling from the shell.

Im not the only one who thinks this way.

' Do "us" all a favor'. You mean do you a favor, and I'm not even conspiring. I don't even give a toss about both tribes and to be fair this is a discussion thread. If you do not like my "discussion", please do block me , again, I don't give a care.

Scroll up and look aat the comments bro. I'm not the only one that thinks that way, maybe if you did a little more reading and a little less arse licking you'd understand

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117694

The clucking hens of the tribal world.

Cant we just all have fun

DeletedUser110464

^this

For the record UBM can post whatever he wants within the rules of posting, whether it be one-sided, or whatever. It's just like a PNP for a war or something. If you don't like his blog and are willing to put in the work you could always either start your own blog or try to work with him to add things to his blog.

DeletedUser108402

You kiddin'? I'm having a blast roasting some kids on the forums

You should keep your day job if you call that roasting, more or less complaining. It is a blog, not a news article by a journalist. Like I said before up there add something and not try to tear this down, I don't see many people putting this much effort into the external forums.

DeletedUser

^this

For the record UBM can post whatever he wants within the rules of posting, whether it be one-sided, or whatever. It's just like a PNP for a war or something. If you don't like his blog and are willing to put in the work you could always either start your own blog or try to work with him to add things to his blog.

Cool, I'm not handing him an infarction because he discussed an one sided blog, like i will now for making a double post, nor will I ban him from ever doing it again. If you refer to my previous posts I said maybe next time, meaning I'm looking forward in reading your next thread but lets hope its not as shit as this one. (shit wasn't used in an offensive way here Earl pl0x no yellow cards)

And, this is a discussion thread amirite? So i havve the right of feedback whether it was positive or negative. (I liked the first post more, nobody gave me shit about liking it)

Tuff love

DeletedUser92753

You disagreed with UBM. To which I have yet to challenge anyone's opinion on his work.

But, you then go and link this blog to Regime. Which it is not. None of us know what will be posted in the next issue. We wait for updates like everyone else. You seem to be confusing UBM's motives with Regime's. That is the only point I have contended.

I should probably just give you some space to simmer down. You seem to be agitated. I'm sure when you storm off and come back to the computer, you'll see it probably wasn't worth the heightened heart rate. Hope the rest of your day is better kid.

DeletedUser

You should keep your day job if you call that roasting, more or less complaining. It is a blog, not a news article by a journalist. Like I said before up there add something and not try to tear this down, I don't see many people putting this much effort into the external forums.

Its only constructive criticism, you said it yourself it was pretty one sided, oh well

You disagreed with UBM. To which I have yet to challenge anyone's opinion on his work.

But, you then go and link this blog to Regime. Which it is not. None of us know what will be posted in the next issue. We wait for updates like everyone else. You seem to be confusing UBM's motives with Regime's. That is the only point I have contended.

I should probably just give you some space to simmer down. You seem to be agitated. I'm sure when you storm off and come back to the computer, you'll see it probably wasn't worth the heightened heart rate. Hope the rest of your day is better kid.

Oh god, you again, please jog on my son

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's hard to defend my tribe when your opinion is so Biased UBM...

After all that is all your blog is, opinions... It's all slander against us and totally one sided!
The world will go on, and ultimately I feel sorry for those that entertain these notions.
We as a tribe are solid, and are a trust worthy group, with a tribe of 80+ members do you not think there would have been outrage that we broke our word? Of course there would have been! It was infact Jager that broke the NAP not us.

The point of the NAP isn't a permanent agreement and they do come to an end. so long as we break out NAPS within the terms agreed prior to it being conceived then there shouldn't be any reason for people to be having a tizzy.

DeletedUser114869

We all need a hug and get along isn't that what this game is about?
img-2122026-1-TIMEFOR.gif