Top 20 discussion

mattcurr

Really ..honestly.. truly. a Mojo8... is now in the lead...Hhehehe... very creative name selection for the latest group of merged co-playing profiles. Must have taken you guys days to think it out. I told you lets have a competiton for the next merge hey... and we can all vote on a nice name. Something more fitting..Like Mojo Bears. Similar to the gummy bears... I think they like hugging as well.

I heard their duke litterally hugs all his neighbors and gives them candy so they dont attack

DeletedUser

Really ..honestly.. truly. a Mojo8... is now in the lead...Hhehehe... very creative name selection for the latest group of merged co-playing profiles. Must have taken you guys days to think it out. I told you lets have a competiton for the next merge hey... and we can all vote on a nice name. Something more fitting..Like Mojo Bears. Similar to the gummy bears... I think they like hugging as well.

If only Matt could live with the name of his tribe for longer than a week.

DeletedUser105486

Hey, can anybody do a very quick breakdown of the top 5/ top 10 tribes? And I mean a very basic breakdown for a noob the understand.

Who's legit, who's a beg, and who's at war with whom?

Thanks. :)

DeletedUser115697

If only Matt could live with the name of his tribe for longer than a week.

Well, when AON offered us a position as their academy. It was an offer we couldn't turn down.

We only wish we could be MOJO's and AON's academy at the same time :(

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Academy

Ok without trying to insult anyone... Im trying to understand the reasoning here... whats the difference between an academy and a slave tribe. Surely being in an academy tribe means your gonna play to the end to end as a looser? I honestly don't understand the logic for doing it?

DeletedUser

@cha

Rottenecards_9147832_mkzq46q7v6_zps544d6a38.png

DeletedUser105486

Hey, can anybody do a very quick breakdown of the top 5/ top 10 tribes? And I mean a very basic breakdown for a noob the understand.

Who's legit, who's a beg, and who's at war with whom?

Thanks. :)

DeletedUser57316

Its a battle of who can internal the most atm, plus AoD and knock merged, my moneys on knock taking over from within and changing name soon enough.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Its a battle of who can internal the most atm, plus AoD and knock merged, my moneys on knock taking over from within and changing name soon enough.

There is now a new and very appropriate name for the leading tribe. They call themselves ... Butt... I guess its named after the place they are used to kissing most. LOL...

mattcurr

There is now a new and very appropriate name for the leading tribe. They call themselves ... Butt... I guess its named after the place they are used to kissing most. LOL...

You sir are an artist with the keyboard. I really liked the part where you said that whitty thing about sucking up, it was so subtle and eloquant that one cant helped but to be moved by your mere genious with turning a phrase. It mirrors your enoblment record, I especially liked that part where you nobled only barbs and then got rimmed by mojo, please do help us all to live to your standard oh god among men.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

http://prntscr.com/7acpz2

Lets see how the map looks after a week or two :D
Side 1:
Tribes: MOJO, MOJO2
Side 2:
Tribes: -QQ-, =QQ=
Players: leapin tiger

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 27
Difference: 2

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 3
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 195,802
Side 2: 132,659
Difference: 63,143

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 153,880
Side 2: 25,896
Difference: 127,984

chart

Deleted User - 10683120

MOJO is not only making an appearance on the externals but are burning up the forum post with those statistics ;) Who says we are "shakes slaves" now BOOOOOM!! Though this forum should really be called bashing Matt and his tribe...you guys bitch more than the average girl xD thanks for the good laugh.

Now here's a rap for you all to read especially QQ:

Tryin' to play the Game
n bein' so Lame
Time to put yourselves to Shame
n remember our Name.

MOJO guna get You,
we ain't guna miss You.
Guna wrap your villas Up
and we're guna own You.

So come get us, let's War
you can even Retaliate,
But just remember Exactly
what happened to Hate ;)

And this is our Rap
So give us a Slap
Before we take the Map
And you Rage "oh Crap"

MOJO guna get You
Rage Quit is the Answer
MOJO isnt Messin'
And Rudolph isn't Dancer

You shud Rage Quit, Press Alt+F4
Just remember our name, and the Score
We're coming for your villas Now
As we're needing More

(song Credit to our awesome PiitBull)

Now gotta go, as our nukes do most of the talking ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wohooo! Now if only the other tribes will come out of their hiding places :p

DeletedUser116463

Wohooo! Now if only the other tribes will come out of their hiding places :p

EV + AON + QQ are the first 3 tribes that people might remember when they will talk about 79.

You guys have never done significant thing on this world. Your tribe's name branded with being Shakes dog ready to roll any time according to their master's wishes cannot be erase, oh by the way " Shakes Slaves" is underrated words imo.

Im not a player of QQ anymore though i quit for almost month now but my bet is still with QQ.

You know most of the members were busy with W80 .Exhaustion is also a big factor.
Your war with -HATE- is just a practice skirmish for QQ, you recruited SICK members who got defeated by QQ in a day. How many backline do you guys protecting? only one.. Youre front line sharing with QQ. How many fronlines QQ manage to protect? oh its circumference mate, its a damnn 2 pi x radius.

Now youre jumping here in the external with some sort of Stats, like a baby who received a candy and running like crazy while drooling and post some bunch of words that sounds like a rap.

Lol you guys, are indeed so funny. :D

DeletedUser

EV + AON + QQ are the first 3 tribes that people might remember when they will talk about 79.

Im not a player of QQ anymore though i quit for almost month now but my bet is still with QQ.

You know most of the members were busy with W80 .Exhaustion is also a big factor.

That's really no reason. Do you think we are not playing on w80? And if they were already so busy, why join w80? It's not a really good excuse.

Your war with -HATE- is just a practice skirmish for QQ, you recruited SICK members who got defeated by QQ in a day. How many backline do you guys protecting? only one.. Youre front line sharing with QQ. How many fronlines QQ manage to protect? oh its circumference mate, its a damnn 2 pi x radius.

You say that MOJO recruited SICK is bad, yet the fact that QQ recruited HATE members doesn't count??
And look at those war stats before you say anything about ex-sick members (and actually that should be ex-forge fyi). The same sick members are at top of this war's stats.

Mojo 2's ratio in war rankings is 8.4, highest in this world. The players in the tribe are the one's you say QQ defeated in a day.
And the fact that MOJO leaders were smart enough not to stretch the tribe too thin by fighting on all frontlines is bad?? Isn't that actually something that all tribes must be doing?
The fact that QQ wasn't able to establish good relations with any tribes touching it tells us a lot about the tribe's leadership and diplomacy skills.

And check with the QQ members first, your info seems outdated a little.