North vs south

DeletedUser

Haters gonna hate. but why not make this war north vs south so it would be interesting? no backstabbing, no thrusting FROM BEHIND. :D just a strategic war vs north and south. may the best tribes win. its like really a battle for world 77. :D

DeletedUser

BTW. since you gaiys are busy throwing your egos at one another. here is the stats of the "war".

Side 1:
Tribes: NAM
Side 2:
Tribes: RoyalE

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 339
Side 2: 1,025
Difference: 686

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 119
Side 2: 69
Difference: 50

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,816,533
Side 2: 9,271,696
Difference: 6,455,163

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,113,914
Side 2: 646,055
Difference: 467,859

chart

DeletedUser

Who the hells this clown. There's like 3 of these threads, you aren't special enough for your own.

DeletedUser

to OT; it is not entirely true that this is a North vs South (As INoble are allied with RoyalE).

#CloseThisThread - there already a few threads about NAM vs RoyalE already.

DeletedUser

I like this thread. No endless and uncomprimising arguments have taken place yet. this here thread is like a gathering place where friends and enemies alike can come together and agree upon the pointlessness of its existence.

And having the war stats posted was nice

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like this thread. No endless and uncomprimising arguments have taken place yet. this here thread is like a gathering place where friends and enemies alike can come together and agree upon the pointlessness of its existence.

And having the war stats posted was nice

It's only a matter of time till a Royale player posts something stupid in here.

DeletedUser

Tony Abbot will go down in history as one of the greatest Prime Ministers in Australian history.

Alright guys, after about 2 hours and 8 beers, here's what I came up with. A video composed of a fitting song and corresponding gifs.

[video=youtube;lbp546qI0SQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbp546qI0SQ[/video]

DeletedUser

Display i don't understand the vid much :(

Also display nothing wrong with speedy Tony

11110201_877393675651620_2655168582970179184_n.jpg

DeletedUser

yeah pointless. all i read is about you guys bashing each other but no war stats whatsoever. noobs.

stop whining and get some stats

DeletedUser

yet you did exactly what you just whinged about. The irony :lol:

DeletedUser

Stats are only a small portion of a war. You're ignorant if you think we should just post and talk about stats.

DeletedUser

yeah pointless. all i read is about you guys bashing each other but no war stats whatsoever. noobs.

stop whining and get some stats

Stats are clear. NAM is up by almost a thousand villages. Go read the other thread. As Harry was saying, stats are only part of the story though. NAM may be up by quite a bit, but the war is just beginning.